PDA

View Full Version : Online Updates for BCA Nationals

SpiderMan
05-12-2008, 08:39 AM
Are there online updates available for folks to follow the progress of their friends in 'Vegas? I poked around on the PlayBCA website but couldn't find it. Several years ago, when I played ACS, they had this feature, but I haven't seen BCA's version.

SpiderMan

Eric.
05-12-2008, 01:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SpiderMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are there online updates available for folks to follow the progress of their friends in 'Vegas? I poked around on the PlayBCA website but couldn't find it. Several years ago, when I played ACS, they had this feature, but I haven't seen BCA's version.

SpiderMan </div></div>

As far as I know, they only post updates as ppl/teams get knocked out. There used to be a half day delay on playbca.com.

Eric &gt;not in Vegas this yr

SpiderMan
05-12-2008, 06:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eric.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SpiderMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are there online updates available for folks to follow the progress of their friends in 'Vegas? I poked around on the PlayBCA website but couldn't find it. Several years ago, when I played ACS, they had this feature, but I haven't seen BCA's version.

SpiderMan </div></div>

As far as I know, they only post updates as ppl/teams get knocked out. There used to be a half day delay on playbca.com.

Eric &gt;not in Vegas this yr </div></div>

Eric,

Where is this information posted? There should already be lots of people "knocked out".

SpiderMan

Eric.
05-13-2008, 07:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SpiderMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eric.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SpiderMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are there online updates available for folks to follow the progress of their friends in 'Vegas? I poked around on the PlayBCA website but couldn't find it. Several years ago, when I played ACS, they had this feature, but I haven't seen BCA's version.

SpiderMan </div></div>

Eric &gt;not in Vegas this yr </div></div>

Eric,

Where is this information posted? There should already be lots of people "knocked out".

SpiderMan </div></div>

Go to playbca.com and click on the drop down box for Events, then 2008 8 Ball Nat'l, then click on the event youre interested in. When you find the name of your buddy(s), you'll see a "place" box on the far right of the chart. That's where they post the info, as far as I know.

Eric