PDA

View Full Version : I'm on ignore!

hondo
05-15-2008, 06:27 AM
I do believe that Dub has me on ignore on both forums!
He told Dawg the other day not to feed the trolls ( talking about me) but other than that, nothing.

Man, I am one happy moonbat!

Gayle in MD
05-15-2008, 06:54 AM
Lucky you! Hopefully some of his fellow sheep will follow his lead, and we can have some reasonable debates and information exchanged around here without having to put up with the other Newbie A.H's. I see that you, too, have already been targetted by our most recent Republican addition on here, yet another State Of Denial, equally obnoxious, adolecent.

You should be very proud of the accomplishment. Only those posters armed with a clear perspective on the Bush Administration, and this Republican Fiasco, are worthy of being their target!

Good for you Hondo! I knew the nowhere man was no match for your humor, wit and intellect.

Love,
Gayle

wolfdancer
05-15-2008, 11:22 AM
Rub a Dub Dub, should be on everybody's ignore list.
He did you a favor putting you on his list....now you
don't have to waste your time reading his insipid replies.

wolfdancer
05-15-2008, 11:28 AM
We gots anudder "Helmsman" on board?
I see from his latest old news, excretive post, that he's decided to target you, instead of arguing facts or ideas....just another internet bully, picking on a poor defenseless grandmother. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
05-15-2008, 11:37 AM
LOL, it's really funny how they think their insults don't count, but everyone else is supposed to be a virtual Emily Post!

Well, they need some of that anti-anxiety drug the Republicans are advertising as their way to win the election....their new Campaign mantra... "Change You Can Depend On," lol, too funny! More proof of how dumb they think American Voters are, and they couldn't even come up with anything on their own, had to steal from Obama! I think they can already depend on a change~! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Deeman3
05-15-2008, 12:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We gots anudder "Helmsman" on board?
I see from his latest old news, excretive post, that he's decided to target you, instead of arguing facts or ideas....just another internet bully, picking on a poor defenseless grandmother. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

<span style="color: #CC0000"> Are you guys playing the gender card or the age card here? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I nevewr knew Gayle was so fragile as to be soft on her but I have tried to be respectful of her, at least. I'll find someone of my own gender to bash in the future.... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Mayve Hondo, he has after all, all his teeth....</span>

nAz
05-15-2008, 03:26 PM
Hondo I hear his wife has ignored you too. then again its possible that you scared her and him off) with your huge genitalia.

don't worry though, im sure that like a good venereal disease he'll be right back on you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

pooltchr
05-15-2008, 06:24 PM
Considering all the $hit spewing from so many politicians these days, I think the real campaign slogan should be "Depends you can depend on!"
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
Steve

wolfdancer
05-15-2008, 11:50 PM
I'm playing both cards.
Seems like people come on here lately...beginning with lww and company...with the agenda to beat down Gayle....not to argue facts, just beat on Gayle.
You're lucky you decided to back off.....I like Gayle in a two out of three falls match....as a former dancer...she can deliver a powerful kick aimed at......

LWW
05-16-2008, 04:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Considering all the $hit spewing from so many politicians these days, I think the real campaign slogan should be "Depends you can depend on!"
Steve </div></div>
Ain't that the truth.

The other truth is that I have put nobody on ignore, I merely deprive hondo of his reason to live ... starting internet flame wars.

There are no liberals here who are willing or capable of conducting fact based discussion and as much as they claim they want to they run from it when presented the opportunity.

Quite sad IMHO.

LWW

hondo
05-16-2008, 05:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Considering all the $hit spewing from so many politicians these days, I think the real campaign slogan should be "Depends you can depend on!"
Steve </div></div>
Ain't that the truth.

The other truth is that I have put nobody on ignore, I merely deprive hondo of his reason to live ... starting internet flame wars.

There are no liberals here who are willing or capable of conducting fact based discussion and as much as they claim they want to they run from it when presented the opportunity.

Quite sad IMHO.

LWW </div></div>

I will admit that now and then you make a decent post on the other forum.
On here you just use your poison pen to flame which makes you nothing more than a common troll.
So, why are you on here? To do the very thing you are accusing
me of, starting internet flame wars.
Besides, Dub, we all know why you ignore me now.
I called you out and you soiled your diapers.

Deeman3
05-16-2008, 07:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....I like Gayle in a two out of three falls match....as a former dancer...she can deliver a powerful kick aimed at......
</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF9900"> I might give her three out of three falls. However, my "stuff" is small enough to probably cause her to misss anyway. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif </span>

bsmutz
05-16-2008, 10:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
There has never been an instance where I have shown that I am willing or capable of conducting fact based discussion here.
Quite sad IMHO.

LWW </div></div>
There, I fixed it for you El Dumbo.

wolfdancer
05-16-2008, 01:18 PM
I called you out and you soiled your diapers.
Now, that had to hurt!!!!
I can't believe he wrote that with a straight face...
90% of all the arguments here center around that ****