PDA

View Full Version : Another Repub bites the Dust! Fosella

Gayle in MD
05-20-2008, 10:44 AM
<span style="color: #000066">another Republican, crying on the House Floor. Gee, those poor Christians sure do get themselves into some fixes. Be charitable, send a crying towel to your favorite Republican Christian! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Fossella, 43, has admitted to fathering a daughter with a Virginia woman.

The congressman's secret relationship with the woman, Laura Fay, was revealed after he was arrested for drunken driving May 1. Fossella was stopped after running a red light, and he told officers he was going to see his sick daughter, according to police.

</div></div>

Chopstick
05-21-2008, 01:13 PM
Republicans don't bite dust. They bite Democrats.

nAz
05-21-2008, 07:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Republicans don't bite dust. . </div></div>

actually they bite Democrats cocks or anyone in a bathroom stall for that matter. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I'm surprised Fosella is going, he might have been forgiven here in tolerant NYC. oh well as funny as it is to see another god fearing man go, i still feel sad that having a child out of wed lock is enough to get you screwed. wow I would have been flogged if i was a politician!

jayalley
05-21-2008, 07:37 PM
Gayle, why must it be now about Christians ? Gee, you really showed them !! Why do you immediately stoop to your usual petty, categorized attacks. We can always count on you for bigotry. It was Romney and Mormons, then rich Rebublican Jews, and now it's "hypocritical" Christians. Vito Fosella never came into your little hovel and bothered you and your husband with his beliefs. Leave his religion alone. You lower the level of the discourse on this website.

DickLeonard
05-22-2008, 08:07 AM
nAz for one I can't understand how a man with two families can give up a job with good pay and health care benefits. He has all the characteristics of a lowly liberal democrat.####

DickLeonard
05-22-2008, 08:16 AM
Jayalley we have had 8 years of God and their staunch believers attaining office just my mentioning their belief in his name. When they cross the line it is reason for glee for those of us who said all along their Bulls#@$ters.####

Gayle in MD
05-22-2008, 09:46 AM
Dick,
We had eight years of Republicans on a witch hunt against a president who kept us out of war, lowered the welfare roled, left us with a surplus, and aimed for making the United States aware of the terrorist threats to our nation, with bin Laden his top priority. He had the good sense not to take inflamatory steps and go off half cocked on missions in the Middle East that would worsen our plight. Terrorist threats began during REagans administration, as Oliver North clearly stated in his testimony, when bin Laden's name was mentioned for the first time in our political arena. The Republicans bashed every effort made by Clinton to address the issue, as my former post, "The Other Foot" proved.

I think that Republicans, having promoted themselves as the party of higher moral ground, should have expected Democrats to react as they have, given the unprecedented, shall we say, sleazy exhibitions we've witnessed from the many Republican sex scandals, briberies, convictions at the highest level, the White House, and the loss of America's moral authority in the view of the rest of the world.

Newt Gingrich led the way, with the assistance of the religious right, and pundits like Coulter, Limbaugh, Falwell, and Rove, in dividing our country. The American Enterprise Institute, and their Project For A New AMerican Century, financed by Corporate Interests, and yes, the powerful Israeli Lobbyists, straight into the mess we have right now in the Middle East.

I am used to accusations of racism, and worse, when I state what is so, and who is behind this most damaging foreign policy we have ever had to endure. It is the method that right wing, antiamerican types use to clowd the truth about their party, hence, if we are against torture, which has indeed, and according to our own national Security experts, and former national Security advisors, from even REpublican Administrations, hurt our country, exacerbated terrirosts issues, increased their numbers, emboldened their recruiting, and it is true and fair to state that the Israeli Lobbyists were right there pushing for the mess throughout.

I am not the least bit affected by smear tactics. I read enough books to know that all but the nutty wing of the Republican Party, now knows that Bush has put us in a trick bag worse than anything we have ever faced in the past, in a five year war that has put our country at greater risk, both in terms of our oil situation, our national safety, and our allies, many of whom are now working together against the interests of United states.

Gayle in Md.