PDA

View Full Version : 1000th post!

sack316
05-23-2008, 01:01 PM
... and it only took me 5 1/2 years to get there! Whoo! I'd like to thank all the little people that stood behind me all this time that allowed me to make it this far. There will be a fruit basket delivered to your rooms in appreciation of helping me waste time on the internet.

But really, I can't think of a bunch of better hard headed crazy people I'd rather relate and/or argue with on a semi-daily basis. (you know, people just like me /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif )

Been a fun thousand, and can't wait to hopefully see you guys at the tourney this year!

Sack

Deeman3
05-23-2008, 01:13 PM
You, my friend, have just won Free Universal Health Care, Free Unfettered Abortions, Rape in your Public Schools, a more fair share fo the American Tax Burden, Zillions of new illegal immigrant friends and a lifetime supply of Rev Wright Videos.

To claim these vote for Obama in '08.

wolfdancer
05-23-2008, 01:24 PM
It might have been fun for you.....but I had to read the GD things....when I could have been working on my pool game instead. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif
I couldn't believe that I have wasted so much of people's time...with 7175 posts myself /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sick.gif
There should be a cutoff...make "X" thousand posts and that's it...you have used up your allotted space.
Well, yours are usually entertaining, so congratulations!!! on the milestone.
Keep on posting......I need 3 peoples to make enough posts to get my name off that annoying top posters list....it's like proof that I ain't got nothing else to do.....
Have a good and safe Memorial Day Weekend....

TomBrooklyn
05-23-2008, 01:30 PM
As the longest-registered member of this forum, I salute you.

wolfdancer
05-23-2008, 01:38 PM
"J***S...that is almost as bad as the number of posts....hanging around here for some six years now....no wonder I have prematurely gray hair....having to read Ed's posts over that time span...why didn't they have the ignore button back then?