PDA

View Full Version : The Press Is At It Again...more lies about Hillary

Gayle in MD
05-24-2008, 08:03 AM
After her reference to a particular time in our history, as an example of how long many other primaries have lasted, she is now being accused of waiting in case Obama is assassinated!

This has got to be beyond the limits of cheap political tricks, slander and dirty politics. How many times do we connect one event to another in order to secure a particular date in our minds.

Only the filthiest examples of slander and dishonesty would fit this kind of character assassination, and only the most malicious and desperate of liberal haters could subscribe to such a completly inaccurate characterization of an obviously innocent remark, and try to twist it into something so far removed from the original intention.

Gayle in Md.

jayalley
05-24-2008, 08:25 AM
Oh, my goodness, take a deep breath, little Gayle. It wasn't "malicious liberal haters" who made it a headline story on ABC network radio news this morning. It wasn't "filthy" right wingers who put it on the front page websites of our liberal big city newspapers. Who hates Hillary...the New York Times??? Give us all a break, please.

And she has HERSELF APOLOGIZED.

You started this new thread because it irked you to respond to my earlier posting. You are so transparent. Then you resort to overblown hyperbole about mean conservatives, blah, blah blah.

jayalley
05-24-2008, 08:37 AM
...and by the way, I think Deeman3 (or bobbyrx?) nailed it when they highlighted the disappearance of the Lefties on this site when an uncomfortable(for you) point is raised. You just ignore anything that violates the precepts of your cozy worldview.

Or you start a new thread.

jayalley
05-24-2008, 08:45 AM
Hey, little Gayle, click on the Washington Post website right now and note the banner lead story..

"Clinton Sorry for Assassination Remark"

Hello, Gayle....hello, hello.
I know your there. Hello?

jayalley
05-24-2008, 09:12 AM
Hello.....Gayle....hello ?!!!

LWW
05-24-2008, 11:24 AM
Folks ... please, please, please ...

... the Queen of Bizarroland has spoken.

If she says Hillary never said this then Hillary never said it.

B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH did, if you give her a little time to <s>fabricate</s> I mean <s>imagine</s> I mean explain it to us unwashed masses.

LWW

jayalley
05-24-2008, 12:33 PM
LWW, I think that Gayle must be having computer problems. Her servers must be down (No, I don't mean wolfdancer).

Hello...Gayle...Hello?!!!

wolfdancer
05-24-2008, 02:03 PM
I doubt that it was Dee...he sticks to debating issues, and skips the cheap shot, personal attacks.
By the way after 3 or 4 "Hello" posts, I think she has no interest in responding to you.
AND while you think your hard-hitting "facts" have run off the left....nothing there I can't read in the local newspaper, nor watch on Fox.
I'll still be with the majority that oppose Bush and the war.

jayalley
05-24-2008, 03:02 PM
Hey, thanks, Gayle.

I was afraid that one of your proxies (like, say, wolfdancer) might answer for you.

LWW
05-24-2008, 03:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I doubt that it was Dee...he sticks to debating issues, and skips the cheap shot, personal attacks.
By the way after 3 or 4 "Hello" posts, I think she has no interest in responding to you.
AND while you think your hard-hitting "facts" have run off the left....nothing there I can't read in the local newspaper, nor watch on Fox.
I'll still be with the majority that oppose Bush and the war.
</div></div>
Interpreted as:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://www.225.ca/ivan/nov03/crybaby.jpg</div></div>

LWW

wolfdancer
05-24-2008, 06:02 PM
Geez Mr. Alley, excuse me for butting in...I just realized you are another ?? that came over to pick on Gayle. Well, she's kind of easy to pick on...very passionate about her politics, and gets carried away at times.....you'll be a big hit at the local watering hole, when you boast how you put her down.
Problem is though...she "takes a licking and keeps on ticking"
She won't be intimidated......

wolfdancer
05-24-2008, 06:04 PM
as usual, you don't have anything intelligent to say.
I keep thinking that the Dems are paying you to make the Republicans look bad....

LWW
05-24-2008, 07:17 PM
Still totin water I see.

LWW

jayalley
05-24-2008, 08:32 PM
Your point is appreciated and a very good one. But, believe me that I have bigger fish to fry than to "triumph" over a particular blogger here. It's just that Gayle can't expect to roll out her assembly line posts without responses. Wolfdancer, if she is woman enough to call us all those names, then she is woman enough to defend her own posts without you bailing her out. End of story for me (for now).

nAz
05-24-2008, 09:07 PM
hey there Jack, i like when Gayle is attacked, the bitch deserves it for rubbing the nose of all those who voted twice for the current admin... and probably vote a 3rd time if it could.

sometimes people need to just admit what a mess were in and actually hold accountable those that have been in power for the last 7 year that got us all here... from what i recall Gayle "the jew hating anti American bitch" that some fu@king aashole labled her, wasn't involved in that circle.

As for Hilary she messed up and what she said she probably didn't mean it to come out that way... like obama I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. how ever if McC had said it I believe there would have been more of an uproar... these are the times that we live in... actually it probably always been like this. no?

Sid_Vicious
05-24-2008, 10:26 PM
"like obama I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. how ever if McC had said it I believe there would have been more of an uproar..."

You dissappoint me naz. Bill C. simply got a BJ, Hillary mustered the storm as best she could at the time, whill Bill was hounded by the right(WRONG)shutting down the country for hardly more, AND YOU SAY THAT IF Mcain said as little as Hillary did lately would bring down the press gods?! That is a sad repesentation of yourself to suggest anything close. I think I'd sit and chill over that opinion, but I doubt that you will. Politics aside, this just ain't right. sid

hondo
05-25-2008, 06:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">as usual, you don't have anything intelligent to say.
I keep thinking that the Dems are paying you to make the Republicans look bad.... </div></div>

Please don't feed the trolls.

LWW
05-25-2008, 09:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">as usual, you don't have anything intelligent to say.
I keep thinking that the Dems are paying you to make the Republicans look bad.... </div></div>

Please don't feed the trolls. </div></div>
It's impossible to do from inside the cage.

LWW

eb_in_nc
05-25-2008, 12:16 PM
LWW, I almost choked to death I was laughing so hard!!!

pooltchr
05-25-2008, 08:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After her reference to a particular time in our history, as an example of how long many other primaries have lasted, she is now being accused of waiting in case Obama is assassinated!

This has got to be beyond the limits of cheap political tricks, slander and dirty politics. How many times do we connect one event to another in order to secure a particular date in our minds.

Only the filthiest examples of slander and dishonesty would fit this kind of character assassination, and only the most malicious and desperate of liberal haters could subscribe to such a completly inaccurate characterization of an obviously innocent remark, and try to twist it into something so far removed from the original intention.

Gayle in Md. </div></div>

If it's all more lies, why would Hillary apologize for the comment? Maybe it was true, and she realized she made a mistake...that's usually why people apologize.
Steve

Sid_Vicious
05-25-2008, 10:16 PM
"...that's usually why people apologize"

No, there are then the self conscious with integrety which they expose at personal risk. You ever hear GWB apologize, once? It took the chimp until recently to hint that the intellegence over the Iraq invasion was wrong. How stupid, or dishonest can one man be? sid

sack316
05-26-2008, 12:07 AM
Or apologies could be just what you do when ya realize you f'ed up in the middle of a campaign, such as this instance as well as the being under sniper fire thing. And I do think she's screwed a lot up with her mouth from time to time... but at the same time I do give her credit for addressing the criticism up front when she does, rather than trying to just bury it all and using the good ol' "deny, deny, deny" tactic.

I really don't think her statement sounded like she meant it to be (or at least I'd hope not!)... but really, wow, someone around her shoulda just told her "girl, don't screw up, stick with the 'I'm a fighter and I'm fighting 'til the last bell' reasoning for staying in.

Oh man, can you imagine the conspiracy theories that would pop up if some tragedy were to befall Obama now? I mean, he could be hunting with Cheney as Mr. V.P. wears an "I heart Bush" T-shirt while Mrs. Clinton is off in Bosnia under sniper fire... and there would still be 50 years of theories going on about how she did it.

Sack

P.S. If something were to happen, I know deep down that the only thing she ever really may have killed were the democratic chances of winning a gimmie election. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
05-26-2008, 05:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eb_in_nc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW, I almost choked to death I was laughing so hard!!! </div></div>
I better be nice.

Hondo started another whiney bitch fit on AZB and when a couple members called him out over his latest self crucifixion he ran back under his bridge, threatened to sue everyone, and then called the mods because the other members wouldn't agree to be targets for the gang that can't pee straight.

The funny thing is that he blamed me and I've ignored him for over a month.

LWW

hondo
05-26-2008, 04:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eb_in_nc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW, I almost choked to death I was laughing so hard!!! </div></div>
I better be nice.

Hondo started another whiney bitch fit on AZB and when a couple members called him out over his latest self crucifixion he ran back under his bridge, threatened to sue everyone, and then called the mods because the other members wouldn't agree to be targets for the gang that can't pee straight.

The funny thing is that he blamed me and I've ignored him for over a month.

LWW </div></div>

Come on, Dub, tell him the real reason you stopped responding to me.
Your wife was shamelessly flirting with me in front of all your circle jerk buddies and you were humiliated.
Then when I told her I wasn't interested she turned on me like a rabid dog.
I don't envy you, buddy.
No wonder you stay on the computer 24/7 ranting about little boooooshy.

Gayle in MD
05-27-2008, 06:21 AM
She didn't apoligize for the comment, she said she was sorry "IF' some were offended by it. It's old news now, and most have since agreed that her statement was mis-characterized.

I stand by my original take, that only the most malicious, hateful and ignoarant of liberal haters would attempt to frame that statement as some kind of reference by Hillary of winning the nomination if Obama were assassinated.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
05-27-2008, 06:31 AM
LOL, hi friend, and thanks to one of your posts, I realized that we can now use "Ignore" for certain posters. Great addition to our format here, and I no longer have to even see the idiotic posts written by Jayally, nowhere man, Ed, or Eb in Nc, all presently on my ignore list. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

eb_in_nc
05-27-2008, 06:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, hi friend, and thanks to one of your posts, I realized that we can now use "Ignore" for certain posters. Great addition to our format here, and I no longer have to even see the idiotic posts written by Jayally, nowhere man, Ed, or Eb in Nc, all presently on my ignore list. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

It makes living in your own little world so much easier, doesn't it? Have good day friend.

Gayle in MD
05-27-2008, 07:02 AM
LOL, hi there friend, and how are you doing?

I think McCain would have gotten a bye, personally. He's made a number of stupid statements, and been completely incorrect about issues on which he has been running as an experienced expert, like who the hell runs certain countries, for example, and still unaware of the status of the Soviet Union, and other familiar Bush styled ignorant revelations of just how stupid he really is about the world, and foreign countries.

Seventy one is too damned old for a president, and I'd say that regardless of party. Doctors have studied Reagan's tapes, and determined that he was already compromised by his horrible disease while in office. McCain, has already shown us that his judgement is for ****, since he is backing the most gross instance of national stupidity, this unwinnable war in Iraq, which has strengthened our enemies.

You couldn't turn the TV on without hearing flip-flopper, nor read this forum without the same, but McCain has been the supreme flip-flopper of all times, but when do we read or hear about that?

I may have some concerns about Obama, however, he was right about Iraq, so that is one for him, IMO, and a pretty important consideration for voters. Defending this idiotic war is a statement of pure denial, and dishonesty. McCain is virtually proving to all who care to pay atrtention, that he is just as much a liar, and power monger, as the stinking chimp who has pushed this country of our into the pit, and broken our Army. Every American who experiences America as a country of high integrity, and moral authority, is outraged that we are now known as torturers around the world. While the right seems fine with that, thankfully, the Republican brand has it's lowest numbers in over twenty years, so there may still be hope for un-doing all the damage they voted for, with some still stupid enough to go back out there and vote for more of the same!

While I may not be reading, or even seeing the malicious posts written by our mentally compromised, malicious newcomers on here, I must say I am honored by their obvious repulsion toward my posts, since the truth is, and has been all along, so offensive to them, and denial and slander is their only tactic.

I spent a lot of time this weekend, thinking about all the young lives already lost and/or ruined, as a direct result of George Bush's poor judgement, lies, arrogant lack of caring and accountability, and complete incompetence in the prosecution of this un-necessary, illegal occupation in Iraq. I am very thankful that I do not have to carry any of the responsibility which some others here, must, having voted twice for the worst president in American History!

Gayle in Md....

eg8r
05-27-2008, 09:14 AM
It is evident America does not want Hillary and they are fine to settle for Obama. Hillary is only sticking around because she is waiting for Obama to implode or something drastic to come out about his past that will ruin his chances. Other than that, she is just stubborn and cannot accept defeat.

eg8r