PDA

View Full Version : 15 Billion in Pentagon Apropriations 4 IraqMissing

Gayle in MD
05-24-2008, 08:54 AM
Bush Administration Accounting?

This is a disgraceful waste of tax payers money, and should make people stop and think before they vote for a clone of George Bush, with extensive ties to former lobbyists for rogue nations, and already using the Rovarian styled attack maachine.

Orgainzations which are involved in his campaign, do the dirty work, spread around the slander, and the lies, while he says he doesn't agree. I recall the time when Bush looked McCain in the eye and said "I didn't say those things, others did."

Rove is announced as a political pundit on Fox, when any fool can see that he's McCains's campaign advisor, and intouch with him, behind the scenes, advising him on hos to use slander and break rules without looking like the source, same ol' same ol' Bush tactics.

the big McCain/Bush fund raiser planned for this weekend had to be re-routed to private homes in order to jump free of the planned protests by anti war activists. Bravo, it's good to know that we still have some Americans who will flood the streets over their country wasting young lives and billions of dollars in our taxes, 15 billions of it lost, on militarily unwinnable civil wars on the other side of the world that we had no business ever getting involved in, in the first place.

Gayle in Md.

the missing billions:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080523/pl_afp/usiraqmilitarybudget;_ylt=AhJq6ZdVQaTLLNz1Gpk.Kies 0NUE

The Rovarian styled Slander Machine...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/05/23/lieberman-graham-apparent_n_103313.html

Sid_Vicious
05-24-2008, 08:12 PM
You know what Gayle?, ain't nobody but the insightful thinkers will even trouble themselves to care. THAT really concerns me over the lack of REAL patriots, actual Americans here, to actually want to understand. Had this been a Democrat admin, we'd be seeing way more unrest. Is that statement slanted?, hell no. No matter what people think as far right/left politics, THIS SUCKS! sid

LWW
05-25-2008, 09:49 AM
I agree that it sucks and should be investigated and guilty parties punished.

The hypocrisy of the left comes in when you take into account that they gave France, Germany, the Clintonista, Saddamite Hussinsein, Kofi Anan, and the entire UN a complete and unquestioned pass over the Oil for Food debacle.

You see, to the radical left the:

- Death of Iraqis.
- Death of US soldiers.
- Embezzlement of money.

only matters when they can bray B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH!

These people are merely props on the stage to them in their quest to spread partisan politics.

When brown people die, soldiers perish, and monies are stolen during a DNC presidency they care not a whit.

The stated goals of the far left aren't what I have so much issue with, is the blind partisan hypocrisy they practice.

LWW

LWW
05-25-2008, 09:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You know what Gayle?, ain't nobody but the insightful thinkers will even trouble themselves to care. THAT really concerns me over the lack of REAL patriots, actual Americans here, to actually want to understand. Had this been a Democrat admin, we'd be seeing way more unrest. Is that statement slanted?, hell no. No matter what people think as far right/left politics, THIS SUCKS! sid </div></div>
Sadly, you are correct ... and, next to Gayle, amongst the worst examples.

From her link:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The lack of accountability of the funds, intended for purchases of weapons, vehicles, construction equipment and security services, amounted to a 95 percent failure rate in basic accounting standards, according to the report ... The Pentagon to date has been appropriated 492 billion dolllars to support Operation Iraqi Freedom, according to Ugone.</div></div>

so in reality, as bad as it is, it represents 3% unaccounted for and all seemingly due to corruption on the Iraqi side.

Nothing even approaching the 95% figure that the blatantly misleading article inplies ... until you get to the last paragraph which moonbats never bother to read.

It's line of bullshiite you want to believe so you swallow it whole and then loick your lips.

This is why the radical left has no credibility among people who actually look at things on balance.

LWW

hondo
05-25-2008, 07:24 PM
"This is why the radical left has no credibility among people who actually look at things on balance."

Nor the radical right. I honestly feel that America wants some moderate politicians.
Do you agree, Dub Dub?

LWW
05-26-2008, 05:20 AM
I think America wants leadership and not finger pointing and whining losers.

LWW

Gayle in MD
05-27-2008, 07:32 AM
They get away with it because the right owns the press in this country.

Remember when I called for a list of pundits from the right? Not one response here.

Bush crashed his way into the oval office with unprecedented election fraud tactics, all with the help of his brother, Katherine Harris, the Florida Republican campaign's chief campaign operative calling the shots, puargin as many as twenty thousand eligible voters from the voting rolls, and stopping the recount of votes, and the Supreme Court, acting in an unprecedented manner, taking a state issue, and overturning the decision from the State Supreme Court, in order to appoint Little Bushy, Bush one's little F-up ex alcoholic, coke-head son, as president. Unprecedented! So much so that they issued a statement saying that the decision could not be used in the future, and was for one time only.

Hence, we have ended up in this mess, thanks to a lot of dirty underhanded thug tactics used by Republicans.

too bad we don't have a Harry Truman around to weed out all the pigs who are stealing from all of us in Iraq, and setting policies which kill young Americans, in order to line their own pockets.

Completely repulsive.