PDA

View Full Version : Frozen in time part deux.

LWW
05-25-2008, 05:42 PM
As a follow up to THIS (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=274976#Post274976) I spotted 3 more of these critters.

I hope y'all enjoy them.

LWW

LWW
05-25-2008, 05:43 PM
This fellow is just walking along reading a science book:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/Dayton/WlkngRdr001.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/Dayton/WlkngRdr002.jpg

And some more of the fine detail:
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/Dayton/WlkngRdr003.jpg

LWW

LWW
05-25-2008, 05:48 PM
And some kids playing on a swing:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/Dayton/KidSwng001.jpg*

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/Dayton/KidSwng002.jpg*

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/Dayton/KidSwng003.jpg

LWW

LWW
05-25-2008, 05:50 PM
And this fellow who looks vaguely like Harry Truman with his dog reading the Wall Street Journal and waiting for the bus:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/Dayton/HarryDog002.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/Dayton/HarryDog001.jpg

LWW

LWW
05-25-2008, 05:55 PM
All photos taken with a Nikon D50 on aperture priority at f8 with 18-55 kit lens and built in matrix fill flash.

Nothing special as they are largely snapshots, but some very cool statuary.

I hope they have been enjoyed. They have done wonders for the downtown's appearance.

LWW

nAz
05-25-2008, 06:19 PM
those are nice, reminds me of the one of Fiorello LaGuardia @ LaGuardia Place off of Bleecker Street in Manhattan.

LWW
05-25-2008, 06:22 PM
Thanks.

From what I understand these are in several downtowns around the country.

Just driving thru town they are eerily real.

LWW

hondo
05-25-2008, 07:20 PM
I've enjoyed your photography.
I just wish you weren't such a low-life POS in real life.

LWW
05-26-2008, 05:19 AM
The Ballad of Hondo. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjD4eWEUgMM&feature=related)

LWW

hondo
05-26-2008, 04:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The Ballad of Hondo. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjD4eWEUgMM&feature=related)

LWW </div></div>

So you think I should have continued to allow you and those other two assholes to call me a Klansman?
I called you out and you soiled your diapers.
I figure the other two are every bit the coward you are.
What other recourse did I have?
I can't just reach through the computer and bitch slap
you three the way I wanted to.

I'll be honest with you. I did nothing to warrant the attacks you three made on my character.
That was some of the most cowardly low-life crap I've ever seen
on the pool forums.
You guys are trash and you still have my invitation, any time, any place, but I"m am not going to expose my family to you.
You obviously have no morals and you sure as hell aren't a Christian any more than little bushy is.

wolfdancer
05-27-2008, 03:41 PM
I notice "Rocky" ain't got no smart ass reply....to you calling him out.
I'd go over to AZB and read the crap that he wrote there, but I gave up the site for Lent....

wolfdancer
05-27-2008, 03:43 PM
"I just wish you weren't such a low-life POS in real life."
We all have our station in life....it's his Karma

LWW
05-27-2008, 06:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I notice "Rocky" ain't got no smart ass reply....to you calling him out.
I'd go over to AZB and read the crap that he wrote there, but I gave up the site for Lent.... </div></div>
That's because he has proven himself unworthy of my rapier wit.

You, OTOH, are a half wit trying to maintain your position.

LWW

bsmutz
05-28-2008, 10:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">my rapier wit.

LWW</div></div> More like penknife half-wit.

hondo
05-29-2008, 05:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bsmutz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">my rapier wit.

LWW</div></div> More like penknife half-wit. </div></div>

Don't feed the trolls.

LWW
05-29-2008, 05:40 AM
Poor hondo ... was hoist by his own petard, slain by his own hand for his trolling at AZB so he comes over here where he enjoys home field advantage ... yet, to no avail.

LWW

hondo
05-29-2008, 02:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor hondo ... was hoist by his own petard, slain by his own hand for his trolling at AZB so he comes over here where he enjoys home field advantage ... yet, to no avail.

LWW </div></div>

Well at least "poor Hondo" got 3 POSs from continuing to make libelous accusations about him ,and you and your 2 ( 3? the misses?)fellow slimeballs got really upset about it, so I'm feeling pretty good, thank you.
You and your trashy ilk stooped to new lows in accusing me of being a Klansman.
I thought I had seen it all til I ran into you vipers.
Well, at least no one pays the least attention to you on here
and I noticed you're getting exposed more and more on " your"
forum.
I've even had conservatives on AZ PM me and tell me to rise above
your filthy, dispicable comments.

LWW
05-29-2008, 02:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor hondo ... was hoist by his own petard, slain by his own hand for his trolling at AZB so he comes over here where he enjoys home field advantage ... yet, to no avail.

LWW </div></div>

Well at least "poor Hondo" got 3 POSs from continuing to make libelous accusations about him ,and you and your 2 ( 3? the misses?)fellow slimeballs got really upset about it, so I'm feeling pretty good, thank you.
forum.
your filthy, dispicable comments. </div></div>
A liar to the end I see,

I never accused you of being a Klansman other than 1 cartoon here long ago when you were up to your martyrdom again.

I said you were willing to overlook Byrd being a Kleagle as long as there was federal money buying your tolerance.

You chose to get your panties in a wad as you always do and then climb up on your cross and whine about your victimhood. ... but, you already knew that.

LWW

hondo
05-29-2008, 05:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor hondo ... was hoist by his own petard, slain by his own hand for his trolling at AZB so he comes over here where he enjoys home field advantage ... yet, to no avail.

LWW </div></div>

forum.
A liar to the end I see,

I never accused you of being a Klansman other than 1 cartoon here long ago when you were up to your martyrdom again.

I said you were willing to overlook Byrd being a Kleagle as long as there was federal money buying your tolerance.

You chose to get your panties in a wad as you always do and then climb up on your cross and whine about your victimhood. ... but, you already knew that.

LWW

</div></div>

Do you really want me to post quotes from you and the misses on here?
You're the POS liar, " buddy" and I can prove it.
Do you actually think I didn't save the PMs your wife sent me?
Come to think of it, have you read them?
I will admit you were a little smarter than Punter, the misses and that other asshole.
You always implied rather than being direct like those three but you're the one who started all this.
Stop and think how'd you'd feel, douchebag, if 4 posters accussed you of that crap just because they didn't agree with you.
I would never do that to somebody but then I'm much more of a man than you.
You hide behind that keyboard and act tough but you fool no one.

LWW
05-29-2008, 09:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor hondo ... was hoist by his own petard, slain by his own hand for his trolling at AZB so he comes over here where he enjoys home field advantage ... yet, to no avail.

LWW </div></div>

forum.
A liar to the end I see,

LWW

</div></div>

Do you really want me to post quotes from you and the misses on here?
You're the POS liar, " buddy" and I can prove it.
Do you actually think I didn't save the PMs your wife sent me?
Come to think of it, have you read them?
I will admit you were a little smarter than Punter, the misses and that other asshole.
You always implied rather than being direct like those three but you're the one who started all this.
Stop and think how'd you'd feel, douchebag, if 4 posters accussed you of that crap just because they didn't agree with you.
I would never do that to somebody but then I'm much more of a man than you.
You hide behind that keyboard and act tough but you fool no one. </div></div>
Here's a thought ... stop carrying water for the Klan and people might stop wondering if you have pointy hats in your closet.

You judge a man by the company he keeps, and you keep company with terrorists racists and Klansman.

I rest my case.

LWW

wolfdancer
05-30-2008, 02:08 AM
"You judge a man by the company he keeps, and you keep company with terrorists racists and Klansman.
I rest my case."

Isn't that statement a new low for you ?

LWW
05-30-2008, 05:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
"You judge a man by the company he keeps, and you keep company with terrorists racists and Klansman.
I rest my case."

Isn't that statement a new low for you ? </div></div>
Obviously you are oblivious to the history of Rober Byrd who was the Exalted Cyclops, and a Klan Kleagle who recruited members into the USA's largest ever homegrown terrorist organization?

You must never have heard of the many killings, rapes, lynchings, and cross burnings conducted by these knuckle draggers?

Perhaps you haven't seen hondo's many, many, many defenses of Byrd?

Or, maybe you just don't care as long as this ---&gt; (D) follows his name on the ballot.

America is being destroyed from within by partisan tools who tolerate such things.

You clowns don't even realize what evil you support, or just don't care. It comes out the same in the end.

Now, both of you have lied to me in the past and sworn you would no longer reply to my posts.

Until you can behave as responsible adults, please man up and honor your word.

LWW

hondo
05-30-2008, 05:49 AM
[quote=LWW]

Here's a thought ... stop carrying water for the Klan and people might stop wondering if you have pointy hats in your closet.

You judge a man by the company he keeps, and you keep company with terrorists racists and Klansman

Quote Dub earlier:
"I never accused you of being a Klansman other than 1 cartoon here long ago when you were up to your martyrdom again"

I rest my case.
Wolfie, I called him out when he started these hate posts and he got so scared he had his wife come on the forum and brag about how many guns they had.
He's a cowardly weasel who will obviously stoop to nothing.
I'm going to ignore him but if I ever run into him he's in for a serious ass whipping. He better have mama along to protect his sorry ass.

LWW
05-30-2008, 06:12 AM
This from the guy who defined "anywhere and anytime" as "Only in a redneck hillbilly bar in West Virginity."

Good night sweet prince.

Take your meds and you'll be fine.

LWW

hondo
05-30-2008, 07:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This from the guy who defined "anywhere and anytime" as "Only in a redneck hillbilly bar in West Virginity."

Good night sweet prince.

Take your meds and you'll be fine.

LWW </div></div>

You wanted to invade my home.
That would have been the end of our fussing if you know what I mean.

LWW
05-31-2008, 07:05 AM
Nice try.

I offered to meet you in front of your house.

BTW, how's it going defending soviet spies on AZB?

LWW

hondo
05-31-2008, 03:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice try.

LWW </div></div>

Question for fellow forum members.
How many of you would be willing to give LWW your home address?
BTW, I asked him for directions to his house and he gave me directions to Dayton. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Everybody in Dayton knows LWW.
He's that wingnut who sits in front of his computer 24/7
howling BOOOOSH.

hondo
05-31-2008, 03:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice try.

BTW, how's it going defending soviet spies on AZB?

LWW </div></div>

Cut the crap. No way would I expose my family to you.
Your behavior has been almost psychotic since Sonoma humiliated you.
Something snapped and you're just not right anymore.

LWW
05-31-2008, 08:14 PM
You made the comment anywhere and anytime big daddy.

Lesson #1. Words mean things.

I assumed an English teacher would realize this.

IMHO you are merely another left wing passive-aggressive case who believes you are a man of peace and everyone who disagrees with you should be assaulted.

LWW

hondo
06-01-2008, 09:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You made the comment anywhere and anytime big daddy.

IMHO you are merely another left wing passive-aggressive case who believes you are a man of peace and everyone who disagrees with you should be assaulted.

LWW </div></div>

Why do you want to come to my home?
You pick the spot in Harrison County.
Any place would be safer for you than my house.
What have you ever done to make me trust you?
Your heroes are bush, cheney and mccarthy, for crying out loud.

The only reason you insist on my home is that you know that wouldn't happen.
Why was the chicken afraid to cross the road.

Let's drop this. You'd rather have a root canal than face me and try to explain why you call me a racist.
You know I'm not.
You do it just to attack me and you know you can because you hide behind your computer.

I go to pool events, I play, I know several folks on these forums.
You're just a common troll who never leaves your computer.
I'm not hard to find, buddy. I'm out there.

Try being a little more civil, drop the racist attacks,
and you'll remain well-preserved.

LWW
06-01-2008, 10:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You made the comment anywhere and anytime big daddy.

LWW </div></div>

Let's drop this. You'd rather have a root canal than face me and try to explain why you call me a racist.
You know I'm not.
You do it just to attack me and you know you can because you hide behind your computer.

and you'll remain well-preserved. </div></div>
Yer funnee.

1 - I never called you a racist.

2 - You won't apologize for slandering senator mcCarthy.

3 - You won't face up to the fact that you have believed a lie all these years.

4 - You insist upon repeating the lie after being proven wrong.

5 - You use the same tactics you accuse the senator of using and then whine when you claim someone used them against you.

6 - Any mention of Byrd being in the klan sets you off like a $0.05 firework for reasons you are uncomfortable discussing in a rational manner ... you always act as if they were comments made about you yet you claim to not share his beliefs? Are you brothers or cousins or something?

7 - You insist upon taking any topic that you disagree with as a personal offense ... trust me, it ain't always about you, and in fact seldom is.

LWW

hondo
06-01-2008, 05:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You made the comment anywhere and anytime big daddy.

LWW </div></div>

You know I'm not.

and you'll remain well-preserved. </div></div>
Yer funnee.

1 - I never called you a racist.

2 - You won't apologize for slandering senator mcCarthy.

3 - You won't face up to the fact that you have believed a lie all these years.

4 - You insist upon repeating the lie after being proven wrong.

5 - You use the same tactics you accuse the senator of using and then whine when you claim someone used them against you.

6 - Any mention of Byrd being in the klan sets you off like a $0.05 firework for reasons you are uncomfortable discussing in a rational manner ... you always act as if they were comments made about you yet you claim to not share his beliefs? Are you brothers or cousins or something?

7 - You insist upon taking any topic that you disagree with as a personal offense ... trust me, it ain't always about you, and in fact seldom is.

LWW </div></div>

After my last post I went to church to worship God.
Took my wife and sons out to dinner.
Soaked up a little sun and finished my book.
Talked to my oldest son who was 123 miles from Atlanta heading
to his new job.
Took a nice walk with my wife.
It's been a nice day.
How was your day? It looks like you got a lot of
posting in.
We all do what we enjoy. Right?

BTW, I'm very pleased that you never said I was a racist.
What was I thinking? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif