PDA

View Full Version : Global Warming...any debate

llotter
05-28-2008, 07:05 PM
I thought this Press Club appearance would interest some others here: http://c-span.org/Search/basic.asp?ResultStart=1&ResultCount=10&BasicQueryText=klaus

LWW
05-29-2008, 05:42 AM
That would require an open mind and the willingness to listen to someone other than Saint Albert of Green Acres.

LWW

eg8r
05-29-2008, 07:51 AM
Isn't he the one that challenged Gore to a debate?

eg8r

LWW
05-29-2008, 08:07 AM
Yep.

And Saint Albert of Green Acres displayed remarkable courage in cowering under his desk as he bravely refused once again to surrender to the evils of science, logic, and intellectual debate.

LWW

bsmutz
05-29-2008, 10:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That would require an open mind and the willingness to listen to someone other than Saint Albert of Green Acres.

LWW </div></div>
Well, I guess that leaves you out then...

LWW
05-29-2008, 10:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bsmutz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That would require an open mind and the willingness to listen to someone other than Saint Albert of Green Acres.

LWW </div></div>
Well, I guess that leaves you out then... </div></div>
You don't even understand what you yourself right, do you?

I listen to every BUT Saint Albert of Green Acres.

He lost all cred with me over the "NO CONTROLLING LEGAL AUTHORITY" nonsense.

LWW

bsmutz
05-29-2008, 12:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You don't even understand what you yourself right, do you?

LWW </div></div>
Actually, I do understand that I, myself am right. Do you?

wolfdancer
05-30-2008, 01:54 AM
I can't believe that they want Al Gore, a non scientist, to defend the finding of experts in that field, that he cited in his book. Since the scientific community itself can not come to a definitive conclusion...what could Al add ?
I might as well debate GW with Ed, Steve, or lww...despite their "facts",they know about as much on the subject as I do... I know nothing and they don't know Jack