PDA

View Full Version : The far left's nightmare continues ...

LWW
05-29-2008, 08:03 AM
OH DEAR! (http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/ratings/may_ratings_fnc_stays_on_top_85816.asp)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><u>May Ratings: FNC Stays On Top</u>

For the 77th consecutive month, FNC finished first in total day and prime time ratings during May. FNC was the sixth highest rated cable network on all of basic cable during prime time for the month (CNN and MSNBC finished 19th and 26th) and the seventh rated network in total day (CNN and MSNBC were 19th and 27th).

FNC also had 11 out of the top 13 programs in cable during the month in Total Viewers. The O'Reilly Factor was the #1 program in cable news for the 90th consecutive month, and saw gains in Total Viewers year-to-year (26%).

Amercia's Newsroom (9-11amET) was up 30% year-to-year, with the program averaging more viewers than CNN and MSNBC combined during the time period.

Meanwhile, On the Record with Greta Van Susteren has been #1 for 73 consecutive months in Total Viewers while Hannity & Colmes has been #1 in its timeslot for 54 consecutive months.</div></div>

LWW

bsmutz
05-29-2008, 04:29 PM
Don't worry, you'll wake up soon and realize your nightmare was just something you ate...

eg8r
05-30-2008, 10:47 AM
Don't you at least find it a bit interesting to see the ratings Fox brings in? If America really does hate W and all things Republican, and we have people here that demand Fox is a Republican network, why are the ratings so high? It just does not add up.

When Clinton was in office his own news network, CNN, was on top until his impeachment. During that time people started leaving CNN and started watching Fox. This transition makes sense, yet the love affair with Fox in America at this time does not seem to add up if we are all to believe the lefties here.

eg8r

DeadCrab
05-30-2008, 11:00 AM
TV is for morons.

wolfdancer
05-30-2008, 11:02 AM
well, consider this....you and lww watch that **** because you are enthralled with his one sided, biased viewpoint, which fits your own to a T.
I watch, because I believe he is an a'hole, and want to see how far he will go to bend the truth. I'd guess 30% of his numbers also think he is a pos. BUT, he isn't paid to tell the truth, or report the news....he's paid to be controversial, and to interpret the news.
Depending on him as your source of info is about as dumb as getting
the news from Colbert...but at least the left knows Colbert is trying to be funny, while some on the other side ain't "figgered"
out that Riley is a joke, albeit, a bad one.

LWW
05-30-2008, 11:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't you at least find it a bit interesting to see the ratings Fox brings in? If America really does hate W and all things Republican, and we have people here that demand Fox is a Republican network, why are the ratings so high? It just does not add up.

When Clinton was in office his own news network, CNN, was on top until his impeachment. During that time people started leaving CNN and started watching Fox. This transition makes sense, yet the love affair with Fox in America at this time does not seem to add up if we are all to believe the lefties here.

eg8r </div></div>
They despise the idea that non MSM broadcasting exists.

All good Marxists must watch only party approved media.

LWW

eb_in_nc
05-30-2008, 11:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DeadCrab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
TV is for morons.

</div></div>

Morons are trying to become elected President - Does that mean they watch TV?

MAC
05-30-2008, 03:41 PM
FOX = TRUTH IN NEWS = HIGHER RATINGS
Wow thats easy to figure out.

LWW
05-30-2008, 05:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MAC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">FOX = TRUTH IN NEWS = HIGHER RATINGS
Wow thats easy to figure out. </div></div>
FOX = LIBERAL MYTHS EXPOSED AS BRAVO SIERRA = HIGHER RATINGS.

THAT is why they go apoplectic at the word F - O - X.

LWW

wolfdancer
05-31-2008, 12:24 PM
does that mean all good fascists must watch Fox?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYecfV3ubP8

LWW
05-31-2008, 01:50 PM
No, most fascists watch MSNBC and support the "FAIRNESS DOCTRINE" from my experience.

The funny thing is that most conservatives concede that Fox is news with a right slant and CNN/MSNBC is news with a left slant.

The left for the most part lacks the ability to look at the issue in the light of logic, insisting that Fox is always biased and wrong while CNN/MCNBS are always correct and pure.

Step outside of your fantasy cocoon wolfie.

It'll do you good.

LWW

wolfdancer
06-01-2008, 12:51 AM
I'm not the one here that is so enamored with one party, that I can't tell right from wrong.....

LWW
06-01-2008, 05:23 AM
I know, but Gayle is and she tells you what you think.

So, yes, I'll give you credit for being a client partisan instead of a partisan.

Happy now?

LWW

wolfdancer
06-01-2008, 01:38 PM
I think our real nightmare is having to read some of these hate posts from the "gang of five"

hondo
06-01-2008, 05:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think our real nightmare is having to read some of these hate posts from the "gang of five" </div></div>

I suspect that some of these newbies are Dub's buddies
from AZ under a different handle.
Who knows? Who cares?

LWW
06-01-2008, 05:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think our real nightmare is having to read some of these hate posts from the "gang of five" </div></div>

I suspect that some of these newbies are Dub's buddies
from AZ under a different handle.
Who knows? Who cares? </div></div>
Apparently you do.

LWW

LWW
06-01-2008, 05:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think our real nightmare is having to read some of these hate posts from the "gang of five" </div></div>
Then why do you lie to me about never responding again and then shadowpost constantly?

I already know, Gayle tells you to so she can act like she doesn't read them either.

LWW

wolfdancer
06-01-2008, 07:20 PM
Lie to you? Why would I bother, when I could give a **** what you think or believe?
It weren't no lie, Falstaff, just a resolution gone wrong.
I still have you on ignore, but curiosity wins out sometimes,
especially when I see someone other then yourself, replying to your posts. It's sort of like the same morbid interest I have in watching O'Reilly. It's a mild form of self-flagellation....

wolfdancer
06-01-2008, 07:37 PM
I thought this was our real nightmare:
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/200...mXoWVoqhsruDQ-- (http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20080516/i/r691030196.jpg?x=260&y=345&sig=ITRFdPu6RmXoWVoqhsruDQ--)

LWW
06-02-2008, 02:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lie to you? Why would I bother, when I could give a **** what you think or believe?
It weren't no lie, Falstaff, just a resolution gone wrong.
I still have you on ignore, but curiosity wins out sometimes,
especially when I see someone other then yourself, replying to your posts. It's sort of like the same morbid interest I have in watching O'Reilly. It's a mild form of self-flagellation....</div></div>
Sounds more like trolling to me.

Did you rent month to month, lease, or buy your bridge?

LWW

http://209.132.69.82/uploaded_from_zbc/200307/user_image-1058829624zcd.jpg