PDA

View Full Version : A few RanDom THougHtS

02-26-2002, 03:25 AM
i swore off thes message boards like a month ago, but alas i really have no life outside my pool room and here i am......although i won't post anything that will get me in trouble as sometimes my words have a tendency to do.....anyhow......

so i was just wondering, i know i heard this crazy rumor that pool was going to be made an olympic sport.....is there validity to this rumor, or is it someone pulling on my long legs again......hm....i wonder......

second of all i know that they will be reading this in vineland.....by the way please show ben, can u please tell him to call me sometime cause i busted my cell phone up and have no numbers anymore like q-ball or his number.....and would love to know when we are going to a certain pool hall.....oh and please give my regards to JOSE, he is just to lovable........

anyhow, this new message board thing is great......just another thing to do while not playing pool.....

unfortunately i will not be making a cameo up at valley forge this year......the US ARMY has training that day.......so i am sure i will miss a great time......but i have a horse that is going to win up there......oh yeah......

well just wanted to say hi and drop a note here......good night all!