PDA

View Full Version : Pondering Gayle's whereabouts?

eb_in_nc
06-03-2008, 01:12 PM
Haven't seen/read much of Gayle's diatribe against the Republican party as of late, so I ponder where she is and what she is doing since my blood pressure seems stable as of late. I've come up with a few ideas about what she might be up to:

1. Helping Hillary with her last minutes of campaigning before she implodes all over the masses.
2. Arranging a meeting with IamaNutJob and Obama so they both can talk about eliminating the Zion state together.
3. Having a clandestine meeting with Bill Clinton as his sexual proclivities never seem to be an issue in her mind regarding the ethics of a President.
4. Stalking the big oil executives with the intent to take the oil reserves "Rambo" style and freeing all of us at last to drive at will.
5. Talking with Scott McClellan and Michael Moore about the movie rights for his book due to come out in June 2009.
6. Planning a trip with Mel Gibson and Sean Penn (possibly also Jimmy Carter) to visit Chavez in Argentina as to promote anti American sentiment abroad.
7. All of the above.

pooltchr
06-03-2008, 05:40 PM
I think you posted on the wrong forum...this probably belongs on the NPR side.
Steve

Scott Lee
06-04-2008, 09:35 PM
You're also some kind of nutjob to make these assinine statements about Gayle. She is happy with her life, and plays pool probably better than you do. My guess is that it's her choice not to deal with most of the inane political garbage that gets posted on the NPR side of this site.

Scott Lee