PDA

View Full Version : For all of the Hilliary fans.

Chopstick
06-03-2008, 03:05 PM
The Hilliary Nutcracker (http://www.hillarynutcracker.com/completelynuts.html)

I have actually seen one of these in action.(Not on mine) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Deeman3
06-04-2008, 07:10 AM
If Obama and Bill end up in the same White House, Obama can just borrow Bill's. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

By the way, I just saw a picture of Gina Gershon. It's o.k. with me Bill. Any of you who might doubt Bill's choice google Gina, then Hillary and look at the pictures. No court would ever convict him. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
06-08-2008, 07:39 AM
I don't find this funny at all. It is a good example of men who think that sexist statements are a joke, and are appropriate, and it says more about the kind of men who think this is appropriate and funny, than it does about Hillary Clinton, IMO.

If you have any young girls in you life whom you care about, shame on you.

Gayle in Md.

sack316
06-08-2008, 03:28 PM
I thought it was funny, and apparently Hillary didn't seem to have any problems with it either, as I saw on one of the news channels (sorry, don't recall which program) that did a story about this and showed where she had actually autographed some of them for folks that had bought them. Kudos to her for having a sense of humor, and not taking everything so seriously.

If two women had made this, rather than two men, I'm sure it would be an "empowerment statement" rather than a sexist one.

People in this country have grown way too sensitive... with so many cries of _____ism and ______ist things, it makes the attention to actual _______ist statements and ________isms less likely to be listened to. We all remember the story of the boy who cried wolf.

I'm just waiting on the "middle class white male adult" movement, seeing as how the way things have gotten to be, that is seemingly the hardest and most discriminatory thing to be these days.

Sack

eb_in_nc
06-09-2008, 07:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't find this funny at all. It is a good example of men who think that sexist statements are a joke, and are appropriate, and it says more about the kind of men who think this is appropriate and funny, than it does about Hillary Clinton, IMO.

If you have any young girls in you life whom you care about, shame on you.

Gayle in Md. </div></div>

You downplay Bills BJ with Monica, but you have an issue with this, wow, what a revelation. I find it funny that you decide what is right and wrong for the whole of society when it suits your own thought process. You're the joke but I can tell you you're not funny.

Deeman3
06-09-2008, 07:28 AM
Come on Gayle, it is funny, even Hillary knows that!

This was not a comment on young girls, it was a comment on Hillary and her army. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
06-09-2008, 07:33 AM
I don't think it's funny.

Deeman3
06-09-2008, 08:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think it's funny. </div></div>

Then I suppose you should not by one. However, I have this great Hillary Voo Doo doll which, in no way, is sexist, no pantsuits or anything. We gotta have something to remember her by.

eg8r
06-09-2008, 08:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought it was funny, and apparently Hillary didn't seem to have any problems with it either, as I saw on one of the news channels (sorry, don't recall which program) that did a story about this and showed where she had actually autographed some of them for folks that had bought them. </div></div>It is good to see at least Hillary is not so caught up in this sexism BS that gayle seems to have her head stuck in.

eg8r

eb_in_nc
06-09-2008, 08:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought it was funny, and apparently Hillary didn't seem to have any problems with it either, as I saw on one of the news channels (sorry, don't recall which program) that did a story about this and showed where she had actually autographed some of them for folks that had bought them. </div></div>It is good to see at least Hillary is not so caught up in this sexism BS that gayle seems to have her head stuck in.

eg8r </div></div>

Gayle has her head stuck where the light does not shine. Say hello to your sphincter!

Gayle in MD
06-09-2008, 08:48 AM
Sack,
As long as white men and black men are still being paid more money, and presented with more opportunities to advance, than women, who are preforming the same jobs, with the same abilities, there will be some people who will speak out against that.

As for sexism, to deny that it exists, and is rampant here in this country, is not at all logical, IMO. There are still people who are working to prevent women access to birth control, for example, and people who think that a woman of achievment is appropriately depicted as a male ball buster, for example. those who find that appropriate, tell us a great deal about themselves, their values, and their lack of awareness of the psycholigical affect that such disgusting exhibits have on young girls and women in general.

It isn't funny.

Vapros
06-09-2008, 08:56 AM
Sack, don't say too much about the 'middle-class white male adults'. We don't want the government looking at us. So far, we are still allowed to discriminate against each other, which we do on a regular basis. Nobody gets excited about that. Everybody else has been protected by Congress. We may be on the bullseye as we speak . . .

eb_in_nc
06-09-2008, 08:58 AM
Sexism, racism, and antisemitism are all prevalent in this country, and apparently you buy into two of them.

Chopstick
06-09-2008, 12:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't find this funny at all. It is a good example of men who think that sexist statements are a joke,</div></div><span style="color: #3366FF">No it's not. It is an example of a man who thinks Hilliary is a joke. However, I did anticipate your concerns. I have contacted the company and let them know. There will be a GMD version coming out in the fall. That way when you take another one of your sabbaticals and someone says "Hey where's Gayle?", we can all take out our GMD crackers and apply them appropriately.</span>

Gayle in MD
06-09-2008, 12:33 PM
As I said, insecure men experience women of substance, and high achievement, like Hillary Clinton, as a threat to their manhood, and retaliate in malevolent and inappropriate ways.

Such "Jokes" negatively affect all young girls, and young women in our society, and are not funny, but contribute to, and expand sexist attitudes.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
06-09-2008, 12:53 PM
Whatever you find necessary to assuage your frustration, is fine with me.

As I said, such "Jokes" portray much more about those who find them funny, than they do about their intended targets.

Gayle in Md.

Deeman3
06-09-2008, 12:59 PM
Chopstick,

Well, this certainly destroys my day. Imagine anyone questioning our insecurities and manhood! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

And I just thought we didn't like her because she is a pathological liar, a pretend feminist who rode her husband's fame and popularity like a dead horse and because she was not liked or trusted by an overwealming majority of the American public.

Remember, if you count the votes of those who voted in Michigan and Florida, she has a little more than 17 million people who preferred her over an unknown, African/Arab American with the middle name of our most rtecent "victim" in the WOT. That, of course, means if you factor in the 255,000,000 who didn't voyte for her, she certainly would have gotten their vote.

If she had not played the crying card and the boys are ganging up on me card and the dodging bullets card, she might have gotten over 300,000,000 votes, if you count dead Democrats.

How are we going to wage this ongoing war on women if Gayle keeps outting us as insecure beer and Scotch drinkers! We can only be glad that Hillary has the sympathatic shoulder of a real man, Bill Clinton, to lean on in these tough times while you and me, bitter at the many injustices these strong women have laid upon us over the years.

And to think, I was about to back Hillary in a two out three falls wrestling to the death match with Ann Coulter, another woman we fear. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Het, I forgot, bring your shirts by this weekend and I'll make DeeWoman iron them. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
06-09-2008, 01:35 PM
Gee, Deeman, Bush doesn't have anything on you when it comes to propaganda! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Deeman3
06-09-2008, 01:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gee, Deeman, Bush doesn't have anything on you when it comes to propaganda! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

<span style="color: #FFFF66"> Thanks. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I really do try. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>

sack316
06-09-2008, 02:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sack,
As long as white men and black men are still being paid more money, and presented with more opportunities to advance, than women, who are preforming the same jobs, with the same abilities, there will be some people who will speak out against that.

As for sexism, to deny that it exists, and is rampant here in this country, is not at all logical, IMO. There are still people who are working to prevent women access to birth control, for example, and people who think that a woman of achievment is appropriately depicted as a male ball buster, for example. those who find that appropriate, tell us a great deal about themselves, their values, and their lack of awareness of the psycholigical affect that such disgusting exhibits have on young girls and women in general.

It isn't funny. </div></div>

No, sexism isn't funny. Yes, it does still exist.

But I do get tired of the "wage discrepancy" arguments. I've read books, studies, reports (from women even!) that argue the other side about how so many of those studies compare apples to oranges on that issue. How it compares different fields but lumps income into one category. It's not sexisms fault that overall the fields that are female dominated are not in as high demand as other male dominated fields--- and as such the wages are different. Or that because a female may choose to take time off to start a family, or obtain less schooling to do so... that she make less. Unfiar? Of course it is. But that would be something more to blame God (of your understanding) for than sexism. I could go on and on, but only those who choose to see the point will see it already, and those who don't won't even if i cited a million examples. But to give one more, even the major law firms that took on cases regarding this issue, would have a discrepancy in partners... with male lawyers making up over 70% of firm partnership... and these are the people fighting the good fight!

Of course sexism exists, along with any number of other isms. Gayle, you managed to be quite successful in your life. And I'm sure you made some great sacrifices to do so, and I commend you for it. The fact is, though, that not every woman would be willing to do the same in order to achieve the highest professional opportunities for themselves (which is a personal choice, respectable either way). So of course when you crunch all the numbers, they will come out skewed. IMO, I'm sure there probably is some discrepancy... but I do not believe it is to the extent that a radical feminist would have one believe when taking in all factors.

A lot of this is pointed at in some of Kate O'Beirne's writing... which I will myself admit is pretty bad overall. But just because overall a work sucks, doesn't mean every detail is not accurate... and within the muck of her stuff is hidden a few gems of revelation that only common sense would dictate.

Regardless of all that, even if sexism is as bad as it could be and the good ol' boy system were indeed holding women down, then a ball buster mentality is exactly what the young women you refer to would need, no?

Sack

Gayle in MD
06-09-2008, 03:21 PM
Oh my, You mention Kate O'Bierne! I won't say what I think of her....but it isn't good.

Women do not recieve equal pay for equal work. That is a fact, Sack, and most women know all about it.

Studies have also shown that women with kids work about three time the hours per day, that men work. Women have been THE MOST discriminated group in this country, and over the world. I'm not crying over it, because I'm not one of those who has had to be at the mercy of the injustice, but as I stated throughout this campaign, sexism is viewed as a joke in this country, and here we have a very good example of exactly what I was talking about with this tasteless, sexist product, and while I'm well aware that it was aimed at getting a rise out of me, personally, I will always speak out against sexism, racism, human torture, mistreatment of animals, and all other issues which I feel should be the target of us all.

Now in my own case, we were entrepreneurs, and built what we have together, but I can surely see how having Hillary Clinton in the mix was a huge advantage for Bill, and I really do feel that she got a bumb deal, for all her efforts, and hard work, and devotion to her family, especially when she had to endure such public embarrassment, and then have it thrown in her face during her campaign, like it was HER fault, that he couldn't keep his pants zipped!

I don't think Hillary is the monster she has been painted to be, at all. There were people at her graduation from college, who stated that they felt they were listening to the first future female president as they listened to her Valedictorian address. She was always a high achiever, and for people, men or women, to say that she has been riding Bill's coat tails to her successes, is a gross distortion of who she really is.

Hillary is bashed because she embodies the very same instincts, and desires for political success, and career opportunities that every politician has, and I've read it all right here. It's wrong.

It doesn't make me mad, it just means that I have to speak against it. I don't consider myself to be some kind of radical feminist, hell, I wait on my husband like he's my baby, and love doing it, but there is no doubt in my mind that what we have, we have made it together, and he would be the first one to say so, just as Bill Clinton stated that Americans were getting two for one when he won his election.

I think they love one another very much. I saw a beautiful family, during her campaign, an incredibly hard working candidate, with a great deal of talent, and intelligence, and I think she got a bumb deal, and yes, sexism did play a role, although it was not the only reason why she didn't win, she is being painted as a failure right here, when she is the first woman to ever succeed as a viable candidate, to the heights which she achieved, and I just shudder when I realize how some men in this country are affecting their own daughters, and grand daughters, with the kind of mindless sexism which I read here on this site, and have watched throughout this campaign.

The 70's were a time when both African Americans and women, began to speak out against the discrimination which they had dealt with. I believe that our country became better because of it, and while I realize that there will always be men who will paint every effort women have made, and won, to have a vote, to have reproductive rights, and to have equal opportunity as some kind of castrating radical Dykes, that, too is wrong, and surely proves my point. They hurt their own daughters and grand daughters when they do so, and they deserve to have it highlighted as exactly what it is, sexism, and poor taste.

Gayle in Md.

Vagabond
06-09-2008, 08:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The Hilliary Nutcracker (http://www.hillarynutcracker.com/completelynuts.html)

I have actually seen one of these in action.(Not on mine) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Thanks buddy for a good laugh.

Deeman3
06-10-2008, 07:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The 70's were a time when both African Americans and women, began to speak out against the discrimination which they had dealt with. I believe that our country became better because of it, and while I realize that there will always be men who will paint every effort women have made, and won, to have a vote, to have reproductive rights, and to have equal opportunity as some kind of castrating radical Dykes, that, too is wrong, and surely proves my point. They hurt their own daughters and grand daughters when they do so, and they deserve to have it highlighted as exactly what it is, sexism, and poor taste.

Gayle in Md.

I don't beleive anyone but you has brought up the castrating dykes issue here. The nutcracker seems a simple reference to the personality many may see in Hillary's cut and burn approach. I see nothing about lesbian bashing here or am I missing that as well?

I beleive that Hillary does not give a hoot about the first woman president unless it is her, HRC. I can think of amny more feminists who have done more for women in their careers than she.

</div></div>

Gayle in MD
06-10-2008, 09:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't beleive anyone but you has brought up the castrating dykes issue here. <span style="color: #000066">Then you are not recalling some of your own posts. </span> The nutcracker seems a simple reference to the personality many may see in Hillary's cut and burn approach. <span style="color: #000066">the Nutcracker is suppose to depict a woman who is strong enough to defend herself, and dares to enter a male dominated field, as a castrating female. </span> I see nothing about lesbian bashing here or am I missing that as well? <span style="color: #000066">forgive me if I'm wrong, but I though you were one of those here who referred to Hillary's 'Mansuits" and made fun of her "Pantsuits"

Why not give me your opinion of what you think the Nutcracker depicted is supposed to suggest, since you think it is not at all sexist. I am always willing to learn how and where my view on a subject, is incorrect.

Gayle in Md. </span>

I beleive that Hillary does not give a hoot about the first woman president unless it is her, HRC. I can think of amny more feminists who have done more for women in their careers than she.

</div></div>

Deeman3
06-10-2008, 10:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't beleive anyone but you has brought up the castrating dykes issue here. <span style="color: #000066">Then you are not recalling some of your own posts. </span>
<span style="color: #FF0000">
Please show me my posts where I referred to hillary as a Dyke, referrred to dykes in my depiction of Hillary. I may have referred to lesbians but I do not believe I used that in context with this Hillary joke nor any other. I have always discussed Bill's indiscretions but have never given merit to those made about Hillary as, they seem to have little substance. </span>

The nutcracker seems a simple reference to the personality many may see in Hillary's cut and burn approach. <span style="color: #000066">the Nutcracker is suppose to depict a woman who is strong enough to defend herself, and dares to enter a male dominated field, as a castrating female. </span> You equate women entering the male dominated fields as a castrating female? I don't think I'm the one with the issue here! I see nothing about lesbian bashing here or am I missing that as well? <span style="color: #000066">forgive me if I'm wrong, but I though you were one of those here who referred to Hillary's 'Mansuits" and made fun of her "Pantsuits"

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Never used the term Mansuits in my life but will lay claim to the pantsuits remarks. If I had said something about a male candidate showing up in a leisure suit (Remember Ross Peroit) at every occasion, would it have been anti-man? Come on. Anything that is said about Hillary is considered sexist by you. </span>

Why not give me your opinion of what you think the Nutcracker depicted is supposed to suggest, since you think it is not at all sexist. I am always willing to learn how and where my view on a subject, is incorrect.

Gayle in Md. </span>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> The nutcracker is symbolic of a woman cracking man's nuts, plain and simple. Is that a bit sexist? Yes! Did I invent it? No. Did it cause an otherwsie poor candidate to fail at gaining the nomination, Not a chance. Was it funny? I think most think so.</span>

</div></div> </div></div>

Gayle in MD
06-10-2008, 10:51 AM
I reserve the right to not find it funny at all.

I also maintain that sexism is not acceptable to me, and that it depicts much more information about those who find it funny, than it does about those women at whom it is aimed.

It is interesting that Elenor Roosevelt, another woman who worked very hard alongside her own husband, for the benefit of this country, is the last First Lady to have been as slandered, and as bashed by resenetful, threatened men from the opposing party, and the press.

I've been very involved with the campaign, and seen sexism, and the bashing from the press in outrageously sexists statements, over and over. I don't thik it is logical at all to say that such overwhelming and constant attacks, had no affect on her candidacy.

But then, the same MSMedia which assisted George Bush's path to this insane war in Iraq, seems to hate the Clintons, who left this country hugely better off than George Bush is going to leave us.

The result is that we lost the best candidate, in order to have two men to choose from, neither of whom most people really WANT to vote for.

I, and many other Americans, find it amazing that the press justified a profusion of journalism and investiagions about Clinton Real Estate Deals, and Travel plans, and over who gets to sleep in Abes old bedroom, blowing blowjobs into major catastrophies and Impeachment proceedures, yet lies that led to a war of choice, four thousand dead, over nine trillion in debt, outing CIA agents, using the Department of Justice as a political tool, breaking decades old international anti-torture treaties, illegally spying on Americans, thousands of missing e-mails which were illegally purged, a Vice President and President linked with the two corporations which are making the most money off their illegal war, yet none of this is the main thrust of examination by right wing journalists.

Shall we blame it all on the Liberal MSM?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Qtec
06-11-2008, 04:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think it's funny. </div></div>

Sorry G, it IS funny. LOL

I,m thinking about producing a McCain nut cracker, where he cracks the nut with his butt! LOL [He bends over to everyone. Ha.]

Q.........LOL

sack316
06-11-2008, 04:58 AM
Q, I don't think he can bend over safely. There would be too many returns for the merchandise breaking /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

Deeman3
06-11-2008, 07:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't think it's funny. </div></div>

Sorry G, it IS funny. LOL

I,m thinking about producing a McCain nut cracker, where he cracks the nut with his butt! LOL [He bends over to everyone. Ha.]

Q.........LOL </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Q,

I'll buy one. With the way the election is going, it may be all I have to remember McCain by. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>

Gayle in MD
06-11-2008, 04:31 PM
Q,
Did you see the computer generated picture that's out of Bush's and McCain's faces mixed. It's hilarious. They put Bush's face, on McCain's head and hair line.

Gayle

Gayle in MD
06-11-2008, 04:43 PM
Adding to her comments last night in Washington "that Sen. Clinton received some of the most unfair, hostile coverage I've ever seen" Katie Couric has filmed a Keith Olbermann-style special commentary (called ner "Notebook") slamming the media for its sexist coverage of Hillary Clinton and claiming that the sexist coverage hurt her chances at becoming the Democratic party nominee. The Notebook will air tonight on CBS affiliates and on CBS radio, and will live on CBSNews.com.

"One of the great lessons of [Hillary Clinton's] campaign is the continued and accepted role of sexism in American life, particularly in the media....It isn't just Hillary Clinton who needs to learn a lesson from this primary season it's all the people who crossed the line, and all the women and men who let them get away with it."

Watch the video below:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/11/katie-couric-sexist-media_n_106595.html

<span style="color: #000066">Apparently I'm not the only one who thought Hillary's campaign was damaged by the rash of sexism which was so blatant on the press.

I think this subject will be much more prominently discussed in the coming months.

Sexist bashing and slander, isn't funny. I stand my my previous comments.

Gayle in Md. </span>

Chopstick
06-13-2008, 10:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Adding to her comments last night in Washington "that Sen. Clinton received some of the most unfair, hostile coverage I've ever seen" Katie Couric has filmed a Keith Olbermann-style special commentary (called ner "Notebook") slamming the media for its sexist coverage of Hillary Clinton and claiming that the sexist coverage hurt her chances at becoming the Democratic party nominee. The Notebook will air tonight on CBS affiliates and on CBS radio, and will live on CBSNews.com.

"One of the great lessons of [Hillary Clinton's] campaign is the continued and accepted role of sexism in American life, particularly in the media....It isn't just Hillary Clinton who needs to learn a lesson from this primary season it's all the people who crossed the line, and all the women and men who let them get away with it."

Watch the video below:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/11/katie-couric-sexist-media_n_106595.html

<span style="color: #000066">Apparently I'm not the only one who thought Hillary's campaign was damaged by the rash of sexism which was so blatant on the press.

I think this subject will be much more prominently discussed in the coming months.

Sexist bashing and slander, isn't funny. I stand my my previous comments.

Gayle in Md. </span> </div></div>

Oh really. Did you also happen to see what your Huffington Post had to say about that?

Keith Olbermann Names Katie Couric "Worst Person In The World"

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/25735/thumbs/s-KACOWPW-large.jpg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/12/keith-olbermann-names-kat_n_106689.html

Sexism is rampant in America against MEN!

You know what's funny is even the men didn't catch on to this thread. How did male torture by women get to be acceptable in any form? You claim sexism because I outed you for doing it. You like to bring up the influence we are having over "young girls". You mean this influence:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/1d/BoysAreStupid.jpg/250px-BoysAreStupid.jpg

So, now female abuse of men has become so deeply ingrained in society that even men accept it as status quo. Open violence is not only advocated but it is a $100 million a year industry.

ChopStick~~~&gt;defending my brothers against estrogenical treachery

Deeman3
06-13-2008, 03:31 PM
I wonder if she will be the answer to a Trivial Pursuit question in 25 years?

mike60
06-15-2008, 07:24 PM
Hillary will have to go back to the most powerful club in the world and help run the most powerful country in the world. Not a bad second choice...