PDA

View Full Version : Makers and Takers

Wally_in_Cincy
06-07-2008, 10:50 AM
Makers and Takers (http://www.hoover.org/pubaffairs/releases/19357979.html)

STANFORD— In Makers and Takers, a new volume by Peter Schweizer, a Hoover Institution research fellow, you will discover why

* Seventy-one percent of conservatives say you have an obligation to care for a seriously injured spouse or parent versus less than half (46 percent) of liberals

* Conservatives have a better work ethic and are much less likely to call in sick than their liberal counterparts

* Liberals are two and a half times more likely to be resentful of others’ success and 50 percent more likely to be jealous of other people’s good luck

* Liberals are two times more likely to say it is ok to cheat the government out of welfare money you don’t deserve

* Conservatives are more likely than liberals to hug their children and “significantly more likely” to display positive nurturing emotions

* Liberals are less trusting of family members and much less likely to stay in touch with their parents

* Do you get satisfaction from putting someone else’s happiness ahead of your own? Fifty-five percent of conservatives said yes versus only 20 percent of liberals.

Gayle in MD
06-07-2008, 12:44 PM
More fantasies from the right wing nutcases, and you hold him up as being able to give fair assessments of Liberals, BWA HA HA HA...He represents Israeli interests, not America's interests.

Gayle in Md.

jayalley
06-07-2008, 04:12 PM
Here is little Gayle, our resident bigot, once again showing her ugly underbelly. The author has a Jewish sounding name and so he represents "Israeli interests." (You can't be sure that this isn't a German name, rather than Jewish, you creep.) You are really sick. The administrator of this forum should kick your vile, little racist butt off this site.

LWW
06-08-2008, 07:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jayalley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is little Gayle, our resident bigot, once again showing her ugly underbelly. The author has a Jewish sounding name and so he represents "Israeli interests." (You can't be sure that this isn't a German name, rather than Jewish, you creep.) You are really sick. The administrator of this forum should kick your vile, little racist butt off this site. </div></div>
Aren't you aware that the JOOOOZ-UH! are the puppetmasters behind the B-B-B-BOOOOSH! cabal?

Lieberman the traitor is a member of the JOOOOZ-UH!

Silverstein, the guy who ordered building #7 "pulled", is a member of the JOOOOZ-UH!

The Patriot Act was written by the JOOOOZ-UH!

It was written so that B-B-B-BOOOOSH! could persecute peaceful Arabs and muslims. The JOOOOZ-UH! like it like that.

It gives me a headache to even mimic that warped way of thinking..

Now, ***WHISTLE***, let me get her pit poodles in here to attack.

LWW

Vapros
06-08-2008, 07:39 AM
When Gayle says bwaa ha ha, or lol, you can be pretty sure you have touched a nerve.

Her contributions here represent 66 percent of the total, by volume, and .029 percent by content.

And 71 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot. Be well.

nAz
06-08-2008, 09:38 AM
amazing hows these fu@king asssholes can deduce from this statement "BWA HA HA HA...He represents Israeli interests, not America's interests" that you are an anti-Semite.
these people have no shame.

Gayle in MD
06-08-2008, 09:58 AM
LOL, oh, was that the accusation? I don't read Vapros, or the ally cat. There is enough smut in the world without reading the twisted accusations of the lowest scumbags here. They belong in institutions for the ill.

Mental illness, such a horrible affliction, don't you think? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

When the right has no leg to stand on, and no clue what they're talking about, they always sink back into slander mode, it's a Republican thing. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Vapros
06-08-2008, 01:02 PM
Naz, if I had any shame I would have to go to another forum. No place for it here.

Gayle, they treat me pretty good in this institution, and I intend to stay. And there's worse things than being a low scumbag. I could be a liberal Hillary Democrat. I feel very badly that you don't read my posts - somebody must be passing along my terrible comments to you. I usually read the first two sentences in your entries. I have the rest memorized. Be well, but get well first.

hondo
06-08-2008, 03:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wally_in_Cincy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Makers and Takers (http://www.hoover.org/pubaffairs/releases/19357979.html)

STANFORD— In Makers and Takers, a new volume by Peter Schweizer, a Hoover Institution research fellow, you will discover why

* Seventy-one percent of conservatives say you have an obligation to care for a seriously injured spouse or parent versus less than half (46 percent) of liberals

* Conservatives have a better work ethic and are much less likely to call in sick than their liberal counterparts

* Liberals are two and a half times more likely to be resentful of others’ success and 50 percent more likely to be jealous of other people’s good luck

* Liberals are two times more likely to say it is ok to cheat the government out of welfare money you don’t deserve

* Conservatives are more likely than liberals to hug their children and “significantly more likely” to display positive nurturing emotions

* Liberals are less trusting of family members and much less likely to stay in touch with their parents

* Do you get satisfaction from putting someone else’s happiness ahead of your own? Fifty-five percent of conservatives said yes versus only 20 percent of liberals.

</div></div>

Good Lord, Wally , I wondered where that crap LWW posted on AZ came from!
Thanks for the spin. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

jayalley
06-08-2008, 06:33 PM
Ha! You little wienie. She raised the Israeli thing out of nowhere from a mention of a book about philanthropy(!) Why? Because that's what obvious anti-semites like Gayle do.....it's always the Jews (er, excuse me, Israel). You are so dense (or like-minded) that you embarrass yourself defending this non-sequitor. I notice how you often jump up to defend little Gayle when she spews her bigotry...I guess you've "got her back." What's the matter, jealous that she beat you to it? Do your kids know that you spring to defend these slurs on the internet? Will you share your posts with their class on "bring your daddy to school" day? Gee, my Dad is an anti-semite, but don't worry.....he's voting for Obama so he's only half-a-bigot.

nAz
06-09-2008, 12:08 AM
look gayalley you know not what your talking about... but thats to be expected from someone of your limited understanding of the world around you... you cry wolf when ever someone mentions israel in what you think is a negative way... you do them a disservice.

last thing i will say to you.... you are lucky your not in my face right now. now go hide behind your computer you little faggot.

hondo
06-09-2008, 04:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nAz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">look gayalley you know not what your talking about... but thats to be expected from someone of your limited understanding of the world around you... you cry wolf when ever someone mentions israel in what you think is a negative way... you do them a disservice.

last thing i will say to you.... you are lucky your not in my face right now. now go hide behind your computer you little faggot. </div></div>

NAz, I believe Jayalley is this little weasel who goes by Punter on AZ.
They have a similar style and mentality.
Quick to respond and resorts to mean-spirited name-calling.

LWW
06-09-2008, 04:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nAz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">look gayalley you know not what your talking about... but thats to be expected from someone of your limited understanding of the world around you... you cry wolf when ever someone mentions israel in what you think is a negative way... you do them a disservice.

last thing i will say to you.... you are lucky your not in my face right now. now go hide behind your computer you little faggot. </div></div>

Quick to respond and resorts to mean-spirited name-calling. </div></div>
You actually made a post condemning mean spirited name calling and in the same post called people mean spirited names and endorsed gay baiting.

Quite revealing.

LWW

LWW
06-09-2008, 04:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nAz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">look gayalley you know not what your talking about... but thats to be expected from someone of your limited understanding of the world around you... you cry wolf when ever someone mentions israel in what you think is a negative way... you do them a disservice.

Sounds as if you have some issues with passive aggressive tendencies and a denial of your homoerotic fantasies which come out in mean spirited name calling.

I'm sure hondo is about to admonish you for this, he says he doesn't condone such activities.

LWW

eb_in_nc
06-09-2008, 07:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nAz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">look gayalley you know not what your talking about... but thats to be expected from someone of your limited understanding of the world around you... you cry wolf when ever someone mentions israel in what you think is a negative way... you do them a disservice.

You mean as opposed to being a racist antisemitic SOB? If it looks like a duck and waddles like a duck, then it probably is a duck. And Gayle and her cronies here are quackin all in a row.

jayalley
06-09-2008, 07:42 AM
Amen, brother.

Vapros
06-09-2008, 08:58 AM
If you look real close, when the big ones quack you can see the little one moving her bill.

hondo
06-09-2008, 09:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nAz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">look gayalley you know not what your talking about... but thats to be expected from someone of your limited understanding of the world around you... you cry wolf when ever someone mentions israel in what you think is a negative way... you do them a disservice.

You actually made a post condemning mean spirited name calling and in the same post called people mean spirited names and endorsed gay baiting.

Quite revealing.

LWW </div></div>

Uh, how did I endorse gay baiting?
As for the other accusation, you're right, and I regret my wording.
Sorry, Punter/Jayalley.

hondo
06-09-2008, 09:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nAz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">look gayalley you know not what your talking about... but thats to be expected from someone of your limited understanding of the world around you... you cry wolf when ever someone mentions israel in what you think is a negative way... you do them a disservice.

Sounds as if you have some issues with passive aggressive tendencies and a denial of your homoerotic fantasies which come out in mean spirited name calling.

I'm sure hondo is about to admonish you for this, he says he doesn't condone such activities.

LWW </div></div>

Fair enough.
One question. If you are so put off about gay bashing,
why do you go on and on about homo-erotic fantasies?
HMMM. Once again my ole buddy Dub stepped in his own BS.
With only Punter to defend you over here it's almost too easy.

hondo
06-09-2008, 09:29 AM
EB in NC?? Hmmm, now which one of Dub's little AZ buddies is he?

Gayle in MD
06-09-2008, 09:42 AM
Just another one of the irrational dummies. With no facts, they must attack, that's all they have. They're what you call unarmed opponents.

Gayle in Md.

"If you deny till you die, you must be a Republican"

eb_in_nc
06-09-2008, 09:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">EB in NC?? Hmmm, now which one of Dub's little AZ buddies is he? </div></div>

I'm nobody's buddy as I think on my own, as opposed to you. Maybe Gayle can tell you what to do next since you probably don't go to the loo without her telling you.

For the record, I don't do the AZ forum as this is enough BS in one given day right here with the likes of you.

Wally_in_Cincy
06-09-2008, 10:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More fantasies from the right wing nutcases, and you hold him up as being able to give fair assessments of Liberals, </div></div>

He did not do the studies. He is just reporting them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.He represents Israeli interests, not America's interests.
</div></div>

How strange

Gayle in MD
06-09-2008, 12:56 PM
And who cares? The findings are surely as valid as Bush's case for the invasion.

Gayle in Md.

hondo
06-09-2008, 01:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eb_in_nc</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">EB in NC?? Hmmm, now which one of Dub's little AZ buddies is he? </div></div>

I'm nobody's buddy as I think on my own, as opposed to you. Maybe Gayle can tell you what to do next since you probably don't go to the loo without her telling you.

For the record, I don't do the AZ forum as this is enough BS in one given day right here with the likes of you. </div></div>

They say loo in North Carolina?

eb_in_nc
06-10-2008, 08:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eb_in_nc</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">EB in NC?? Hmmm, now which one of Dub's little AZ buddies is he? </div></div>

For the record, I don't do the AZ forum as this is enough BS in one given day right here with the likes of you. </div></div>

They say loo in North Carolina? </div></div>

In North Carolina they still use out houses (just kidding my NC friends). Loo is not really used here but I thought it would be nice since we have people on this board from Europe.

LWW
06-10-2008, 09:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nAz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">look gayalley you know not what your talking about... but thats to be expected from someone of your limited understanding of the world around you... you cry wolf when ever someone mentions israel in what you think is a negative way... you do them a disservice.

LWW </div></div>

Fair enough.
One question. If you are so put off about gay bashing,
why do you go on and on about homo-erotic fantasies?
HMMM. Once again my ole buddy Dub stepped in his own BS.
With only Punter to defend you over here it's almost too easy. </div></div>
I never said homoerotic fantasies were good or bad.

My observation is imply that with a very high percentage of leftists, when they are exposed as being in the wrong they resort to expressing homoerotic thioughts about their intellectual conqueror.

Why that is I'll leave to the shrinks.

LWW

LWW
06-10-2008, 09:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And who cares? The findings are surely as valid as Bush's case for the invasion.

Gayle in Md. </div></div>
Really?

Do you think the dems in congress would agree with this report also?

I'm surprised by that, but I'll defer to your judgement on this one.

LWW