PDA

View Full Version : It's Official, Reagan the BEST Ever!

LWW
06-08-2008, 06:53 PM
Notice that I used the word BEST in the thread title and the result of the cited poll I used was also for the BEST and not a popularity contest as a similar concurrent thread with a title that claims a subjective rating and offers a popularity poll of the public.

Reagan came out a clear cut #1. B-B-B-BOOOOSH! came in as #4 on the presidents, besting FDR.

OH DEAR! (http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/greatestamerican/greatestamerican.html)

LWW

Qtec
06-08-2008, 08:27 PM
Didn't he defy Congress and continue to fund a terrorist group in South America?
Didn't he send weapons to Iran, a terrorist country?

Reagan was a snitch .Just another guy who "could not recall".

Q

LWW
06-09-2008, 04:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't he defy Congress and continue to fund a terrorist group in South America?

Q </div></div>
No, and no, and none of this has anything to do with the accuracy of the poll.

LWW

hondo
06-09-2008, 09:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Notice that I used the word BEST in the thread title and the result of the cited poll I used was also for the BEST and not a popularity contest as a similar concurrent thread with a title that claims a subjective rating and offers a popularity poll of the public.

Reagan came out a clear cut #1. B-B-B-BOOOOSH! came in as #4 on the presidents, besting FDR.

OH DEAR! (http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/greatestamerican/greatestamerican.html)

LWW </div></div>

Wow! Lincoln 2nd, Clinton 7th, and Oprah 9th,
among all time greatest Americans?
And you link this poll?
I bet that's got your panties in a twist!
Where's Tailgunner Joe?

hondo
06-09-2008, 09:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't he defy Congress and continue to fund a terrorist group in South America?

Q </div></div>

Reagan busted the unions and allowed all our businesses to go overseas.
He was no friend of the American working man.

Gayle in MD
06-09-2008, 09:23 AM
That's the only thing Republicans can pull of successfully, other than wasting money, and telling lies, secretly spreading weapons around to terrorists. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Gayle in MD
06-09-2008, 09:32 AM
Absolutely, and he also removed regulations for the fairness doctrine in the media, and pushed in the amnesty program in order to invite cheap labor to invade our country, to benefit his corporate fascist friends.

Wow, I saw a documentary last night about Dennis Hastard and all the millions he has made screwing over his constituents, pushing through this big highway in his state which over 88% of them were against, and in which he had secret investments and land holdings under a phoney corporation, under his wife's name.

What a crook! No wonder he retired! He arrived on the Hill with something like two hundred twenty thousand total worth, and left a multi-millionaire, after screwing over his own neighbors!

DickLeonard
06-09-2008, 09:43 AM
Qtec Reagan couldn't recall, the only way he knew it was Monday was that was the day he wore the Blue Tie. After years of reviewing his attire I finally broke his secret code for the days of the week. I for one had diagnosised his Alzheimer years before his last term.

"Ronnie tell them were doing all we can" said Nancy "were doing all we can" said Ronnie. Edgar Bergen would have been so proud of Nancy her strings were invisible.

How could any president with a brain allow his wifes astroleger to be setting national policy. I shudder to think of where this country would be if Osama Bin Laden was around when Reagan fired the Air Traffic Controllers. He wouldn't even be in the top 1000th.

I heard that GWB mother had her sons company write the program kept voting for him. She was trying to keep him working.####

LWW
06-10-2008, 04:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Didn't he defy Congress and continue to fund a terrorist group in South America?

Q </div></div>

Reagan busted the unions and allowed all our businesses to go overseas.
He was no friend of the American working man. </div></div>
Evidence?

Oh, that's right, you don't have any.

LWW

LWW
06-10-2008, 04:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Absolutely, and he also removed regulations for the fairness doctrine in the media, and pushed in the amnesty program in order to invite cheap labor to invade our country, to benefit his corporate fascist friends.</div></div>
Can you imagine the audacity of a POTUS who would support free speech and not use the bayonet of gubmint force to suppress dissent!

Oh, the humanity!

Gayle, your partisan lies never cease to amaze me.

Each time the bar is lowered you still prove you can slither under it.

LWW

Deeman3
06-10-2008, 07:17 AM
Could someone explain to this dumb Southern boy how the Fairness Doctrine represents fairness? It seems a method to allow one side to push out free speech so their agenda gets equal air time regardless of the ratings, etc.

DickLeonard
06-10-2008, 08:02 AM
Hondo the Republicans are set on destroying SS. REagan and Baby Bush put this country so far in debt that they won't be able to fund SS payments. Which is more important send 20 billion a month to Iraq or pay 20 bilion a month back into the SS fund? The Govt private slush fund.

Don't bother to answer that.

Reagan was a Turncoat Union man. When it served him he was President of the Actors Guild. I forgot he was just acting like a Unionman. Then he traded roles and acted like a Governor and he played the part so well he traded roles for President. As President he had to dress the part every day. Blue on Monday, Red on Tuesday,soft Yellow on Wednesday,soft purple on thursday,Crimson on Friday,gold on Saturday, Striped on Sunday and back to blue on monday.####.

Gayle in MD
06-10-2008, 08:30 AM
He was a liar. Bush Sr. was a liar. Nixon was a liar. And we all know about Bush Jr.'s over 900 lies.

They were all puppets for the corporate fascist pigs who have helped George Bush destroy America.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif