PDA

View Full Version : McCain? A Man Of Conscience? No, A Fake

Gayle in MD
06-09-2008, 02:09 PM
Who ran around on his invalid wife.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1024927/The-wife-John-McCain-callously-left-behind.html

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ted Sampley, who fought with US Special Forces in Vietnam and is now a leading campaigner for veterans’ rights, said: ‘I have been following John McCain’s career for nearly 20 years. I know him personally. There is something wrong with this guy and let me tell you what it is – deceit.

‘When he came home and saw that Carol was not the beauty he left behind, he started running around on her almost right away. Everybody around him knew it.

‘Eventually he met Cindy and she was young and beautiful and very wealthy. At that point McCain just dumped Carol for something he thought was better.

‘This is a guy who makes such a big deal about his character. He has no character. He is a fake. If there was any character in that first marriage, it all belonged to Carol.’

One old friend of the McCains said: ‘Carol always insists she is not bitter, but I think that’s a defence mechanism. She also feels deeply in his debt because in return for her agreement to a divorce, he promised to pay for her medical care for the rest of her life.’

Carol remained resolutely loyal as McCain’s political star rose. She says she agreed to talk to The Mail on Sunday only because she wanted to publicise her support for the man who abandoned her.

Indeed, the old Mercedes that she uses to run errands displays both a disabled badge and a sticker encouraging people to vote for her ex-husband. ‘He’s a good guy,’ she assured us. ‘We are still good friends. He is the best man for president.’

But Ross Perot, who paid her medical bills all those years ago, now believes that both Carol McCain and the American people have been taken in by a man who is unusually slick and cruel – even by the standards of modern politics.

‘McCain is the classic opportunist. He’s always reaching for attention and glory,’ he said.

‘After he came home, Carol walked with a limp. So he threw her over for a poster girl with big money from Arizona. And the rest is history.’

</div></div>

eg8r
06-09-2008, 02:13 PM
OK, so I get it now. This is gayle's version of acceptable swift boating. LOL, what a hypocrite.

It is ok for a fellow soldier to say something bad about McCain, but not for an entire group of fellow soldiers to say something about Kerry.

eg8r

cheesemouse
06-09-2008, 02:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">OK, so I get it now. This is gayle's version of acceptable swift boating. LOL, what a hypocrite.

It is ok for a fellow soldier to say something bad about McCain, but not for an entire group of fellow soldiers to say something about Kerry.

eg8r</div></div> You better get used to it Eddy...the swift boaters of 2004 had the field to themselves but this time both sides will be in the swift boating game and one side has way more cash than the other...it is going to be blood and guts for all to enjoy. I can hardly wait:)

sack316
06-09-2008, 02:53 PM
Cool, so he's not George on crack, he's Bill on crack! I'll take it! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

Gayle in MD
06-09-2008, 03:30 PM
LOL...good one! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Gayle in MD
06-09-2008, 03:32 PM
Wrong, he is both George on crack from the neck up, and Bill on crack from the waist down.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

sack316
06-09-2008, 05:36 PM
ah, so in other words he could be the great uniter? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

DickLeonard
06-10-2008, 08:32 AM
Eg8r us Democrats have taken Karl Roves play book. I am sorry I didn't help Hillary she was so far ahead I din't think she needed my help.

PS my granddaughter starts her freshman year at Harvard. That is cheaper than Florida State.

eg8r
06-10-2008, 10:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Eg8r us Democrats have taken Karl Roves play book.</div></div>At least you are man enough to admit your hypocrisy. I have said it more than once, the only reason you hate Karl Rove is because he is not on your side.

Congrats for your granddaughter.

eg8r

eg8r
06-10-2008, 10:31 AM
I am ok with this, you are yet another that is man enough to admit his hypocrisy.

I have no problem with hearing real life accounts of what happened in those days from those that were there. The swift boaters were 100% correct and that flattened the Dems. If you guys can do it to McCain, by all means have at it. Just recognize your hypocrisy and quit all the whining.

eg8r

Deeman3
06-10-2008, 01:28 PM
Dick,

A hearty congratulations on your grandaughter going to Harvard. I know she will make you proud.

Remember, Bill O'reilly graduated from there! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

DickLeonard
06-10-2008, 02:32 PM
Deeman now you went and spoiled my day. Who is Bill O'Reilly?####

Deeman3
06-10-2008, 03:14 PM
The most fair and balanced guy in the world. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
06-11-2008, 04:27 PM
He is the man who tore into Clinton for his bad behavoir, and then had to pay off his own young producer for sexually harrassing her. Fox paid her off, they had to, she had the evidence.

Basically, he's just another right wing nut who can't tell the truth. Fox is full of them. Now their painting Obama's sprots "Dap" which is the fist bump, as a terrorist thing.

You'd have to be ill to believe anything on that station.

Gayle in Md.