PDA

View Full Version : Bush And Iraqi Freedom! 58 American bases!

Gayle in MD
06-10-2008, 12:54 PM
So I guess this is Bush's idea of Iraq's future Democracy, 58 American bases in Iraq, and the right to control their defense?

This will blow your mind!

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/homepage/story/40372.html

sack316
06-11-2008, 03:11 AM
really? surprising at all? We're still in Korea as well as a bajillion other places. Seems to be what we do.

Sack

LWW
06-11-2008, 06:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I guess this is Bush's idea of Iraq's future Democracy, 58 American bases in Iraq, and the right to control their defense?

This will blow your mind!

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/homepage/story/40372.html </div></div>
And?

LWW

DickLeonard
06-11-2008, 07:35 AM
Mommy LWW is NUts can't you take his toy away from him.

Chopstick
06-11-2008, 07:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">really? surprising at all? We're still in Korea as well as a bajillion other places. Seems to be what we do.

Sack </div></div>

Yeah, I don't get that. How come it's OK for our soldiers to guard everybody else's border and not OK for them to guard our own?

Deeman3
06-11-2008, 07:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick [/quote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Yeah, I don't get that. How come it's OK for our soldiers to guard everybody else's border and not OK for them to guard our own? </div></div>

You know, that may be the best question I have seen on here in several years. After the recent stuff with the Iraqi government, I'm about to throw my lot in with the "surrender" crowd. If they would just promise to leave large mushroom cloud over the Middle East as they leave, it would cinch it for me.

hondo
06-11-2008, 10:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mommy LWW is NUts can't you take his toy away from him. </div></div>

Please don't feed the trolls.

Gayle in MD
06-11-2008, 04:19 PM
The Iraqis will finally have to kick us out, but they will put up with us as long as we're paying their thugs money not to kill our soldiers.

They still have not settled a single political issue, yet McCain is out there every daqy lying that the surge has worked. Another big repumplikin liar. they ought to just name their party the Exon party. Repumplikins just spent another week blocking everything, including extending unemployment, when people who are out of work, can't afford enough gas to go out and look for jobs, and then blocked the bill that would cut off some of these ridiculous subsidies for big oil. What a corck! The greatest profits ever recorded, and they get subsidies.

Americans should have know better than to put two oil men in the White House. I knew they'd wait until they were almost out of the door before they delivered on their "Secret Energy Policy Promises"

Billions wasted, and LOST, in Iraq, and if you think 12 billion a month is all we're paying for this fiasco, believe me, it's probably atleast twice that. And here's McCain, saying it's not important when we get our troops out of there. They're still being killed. He's disgusting. Iraqis want us out, and I think they're coming closer to kicking us out. Bush wants to be their king.

Gayle in Md.

Gayle in MD
06-11-2008, 04:22 PM
It's not ok, it's absurd, and it's the result, when Repumplikins start wars to line their pockets, and invite illegals to invade, cheap labor for their corporate fascist friends.

Gayle in Md.