PDA

View Full Version : NOT A WINNER (POUT)

08-08-2002, 09:49 AM
Just to re-touch on that Lotto question...
--It's Thursday Morning (late morning) and I didn't win the Lotto. Oh well, guess I don't get to buy a poolhall this week. (LOL in a pouty sort of way). Any luck anywhere else?

(crossing fingers)
Snooky

Vapros
08-08-2002, 11:20 AM
Friend of mine hit the lottery in 1999 for $10 million. He bought a poolroom and was able to last two years on the money before it was all gone. Now he's a Roto-Rooter man again.

08-09-2002, 12:43 PM
Ahhhhh,.... but he had the POOLROOM.... the POOLROOM. The New "American dream".... LOL.

**Lotto is now 50 MIL.

Snooky (still crossing fingers) LOL.

08-09-2002, 12:48 PM
Some guy in my neighborhood won twice for a total of 10.3 million.
-- He didn't even tip the guy who sold him the tickets.

** I can't even win it once (pouts again)

Snooky

08-09-2002, 03:22 PM
I'm the winner! I gonna buy a pool. Hall. Thanks God that I won. 10.8 million after taxs! Aaaaaaaannnd...ACTION!

bluewolf
08-09-2002, 03:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: SNOOKY_NYC:</font><hr> Just to re-touch on that Lotto question...
--It's Thursday Morning (late morning) and I didn't win the Lotto. Oh well, guess I don't get to buy a poolhall this week. (LOL in a pouty sort of way). Any luck anywhere else?

(crossing fingers)
Snooky <hr></blockquote>

not here but i have never even won a sweepstakes &lt;G&gt;

bluewolf

DEADSTOKE32
08-09-2002, 07:24 PM
MAN LOOK I CAN'T WIN A DAM COIN FLIP.
SO HOW THE HELL AM I GOING 2 WIN LOTTO.
FOR ME 2 WIN LOTTO . I HAVE 2 BE THE ONLY PERSON ON THE EARTH. BUT [censored] WITH MY LUCK SOME DEAD GUY WIN'S ALL THE CASH.
JUST MY LUCK. (ALL BAD)

08-09-2002, 07:38 PM
It can't be all that bad. But I will agree to the possibility for some guy who won't need it winning.

--being a realist... and further proving that life CAN suck.
LOL.
Snooky

Chris Cass
08-10-2002, 11:21 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: DEADSTOKE32:</font><hr> MAN LOOK I CAN'T WIN A DAM COIN FLIP.
SO HOW THE HELL AM I GOING 2 WIN LOTTO.
FOR ME 2 WIN LOTTO . I HAVE 2 BE THE ONLY PERSON ON THE EARTH. BUT [censored] WITH MY LUCK SOME DEAD GUY WIN'S ALL THE CASH.
JUST MY LUCK. (ALL BAD) <hr></blockquote>

Hi Deadstroke,

I called 26 flips in a row against a player named Rodney Flenio. After that, when it came time to flip he said, "just break the #@$@en balls." hahahaha

Regards,

C.C.~~no kidding.

Vapros
08-10-2002, 11:38 PM
Once upon a time a guy offered to bet me $100 he could call a coin flip wrong 60 times out of 100, because his luck was so bad. I jumped on that, but he backed down, saying that his luck was so terrible he would probably call it right every time if he made a bet. True story.