PDA

View Full Version : FDR-Bush And Japanese Freedom! 28 American bases!

LWW
06-11-2008, 07:19 AM
So I guess this is FDR's, Truman's, Eisenhower's, Kennedy's, Johnson's, Nixon's, Ford's, Carter's, Reagans, Bush 41's, Clinton's, and B-B-B-BOOOOSH's idea of the Empire of Japan's future Democracy, 59 American bases in the old Empire of Japan, and the right to control their defense?

This will blow your mind! OH DEAR! (http://www.globemaster.de/regbases.html)

LWW

bsmutz
06-11-2008, 10:40 AM
The boundlessness of your idiocy never ceases to amaze me. If it was only oil, then all of our energy needs for the next millenia would be met.

hondo
06-11-2008, 10:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bsmutz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The boundlessness of your idiocy never ceases to amaze me. If it was only oil, then all of our energy needs for the next millenia would be met. </div></div>

Please don't feed the trolls.

LWW
06-11-2008, 01:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bsmutz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The boundlessness of your idiocy never ceases to amaze me. If it was only oil, then all of our energy needs for the next millenia would be met. </div></div>
Who said ANYTHING about oil?

We have 28 bases in the old Empire of Japan and 59 in Europe. How is THAT horrible but having 58 in Iraq isn't?

Here's some easy questions for you:

Are US national interests more centered on the mideast, Japan, or Europe?

Has Japan enjoyed our military protection long enough?

Has Europe enjoyed our military protection long enough?

LWW

LWW
06-11-2008, 01:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bsmutz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The boundlessness of your idiocy never ceases to amaze me. If it was only oil, then all of our energy needs for the next millenia would be met. </div></div>

Please don't feed the trolls. </div></div>
I didn't feed him.

He followed me here.

LWW