PDA

View Full Version : Bush Hiding 26000 Detainees And More Bush Lies

Gayle in MD
06-12-2008, 08:29 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-f-k...e_b_106800.html (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-f-kennedy-jr-and-brendan-demelle/unearthed-news-of-the-wee_b_106800.html)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Human Rights Watch Reports that Guantanamo Inmates Suffer Mental Damage
Human Rights Watch reported this week that over two-thirds of the detainees in Guantanamo Bay suffer from or at risk of mental problems due to their confinement and lack of light and fresh air. Many suffer from anxiety, depression, and delusion. The group says 185 of the 270 detainees at Guantanamo are housed in facilities similar to "supermax" prisons in the U.S. Many of the detainees have never been charged with crimes and some have already been cleared for release or transfer, but they spend 22 hours alone in cramped cells, have very limited contact with other human beings and are given little more than the Koran to occupy themselves, said the report, which is based on interviews with government officials and attorneys.

Human Rights Group Claims U.S. Holding Terror Suspects on Prison Ships
Human rights group Reprieve claims that the U.S. military is operating "floating prisons" in an attempt to hide the numbers and location of detainees arrested in the war on terror. Reprieve also claims to have documented more than 200 new cases of rendition since 2006, contradicting President Bush's statement that the practice was discontinued following news reports that detainees were allegedly tortured in secret prisons in countries such as Syria, Jordan, Morocco and Egypt.

"They choose ships to try to keep their misconduct as far as possible from the prying eyes of the media and lawyers," according to Clive Stafford Smith, Reprieve's legal director, who added "By its own admission, the US government is currently detaining at least 26,000 people without trial in secret prisons."

</div></div>

This story includes Bush's Secret plans for staying in Iraq. His more extensive connections with Abramoff, and should give us a glimpse of what kind of Supreme Court we'll have if Mccain gets in the White House.

Are there enough right wingers out there to vote for McCain, who approve of more secret government, more torture, more volital illegal invasions of Arab countries, more American deaths for failed policies, and more debt for our children and grand children, all to benefit the CEO's of the War Profiteering Corporate Fascist Pigs? The only ones who are getting anything out of this mess in Iraq?

Are there enough right wingers who don't care whether innocent people are still being held in prison?

Bush is trying to run Iraq, now. Another idiotic plan, that doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of working. They're not going to go for it. This thing is going to blow up in his face. I just hope we can get our people out of there in time.

Gayle in Md,

mike60
06-29-2008, 01:39 PM
McCain is Bush's 3rd term.....

LWW
06-30-2008, 07:57 AM
Read the thoughts of Kyndra Rotunda in "HONOR BOUND" if you want a non moonbat blog opinion.

Ms Rotunda actually walked the walk instead of talking the talking from thousands of miles away.

LWW

mike60
07-05-2008, 12:03 AM
Major Rotunda's book is available from Amazon online for $21. and shipping. It is very good reading but is totally one sided when discussing the recent US Supreme
Court ruling allowing Habeas Corpus hearings for inmates of Gitmo. She refuses the concept that some of the internees may not be actual enemies. Some are some aren't. The simple fact that some have been proven to have been sold into prison by unethical people to collect large cash bounties. Others were sold to settle previous
conflicting tribal and clan differences. The rule of law protects all or we are all in danger of being confined illegally. The Cheney administration claims the right to declare anyone an enemy regardless of citizenship. Including American citizens.
WRONG. We are a nation of laws and we deserve better from our Government.
That is why there are trials and not summary beheadings. Without fairly applied law we are no better than the enemy.

mike60 reading&learning

Bobbyrx
07-06-2008, 07:20 AM
Amen El Dub......Honor Bound is right on target!!

llotter
07-06-2008, 11:27 AM
I thought one of the main objects of war is to capture or kill the enemy. Why would a liberal complain if they were captured rather than killed? From my perspective, it sounds like the war is going better than advertised.

This political attack sure looks like more 'blame America first' garbage.

mike60
07-06-2008, 12:41 PM
As pointless as it is to try. No one objects to killing or capturing the enemy. What is
important is how POWs are treated. Ours, theirs all of them. What goes around comes around. Ignorance of the Geneva Conventions and the lack of responsible
leadership by the Cheney gang have endangered our troops. Period.

mike60

sack316
07-06-2008, 09:07 PM
I agree how POWs are treated is important. But then (and maybe it's the southern redneck part of me peeking it's head out) I think about how some of our POWs have been treated, how some of these enemies probably think the Geneva Convention is some kind of coffee drinker gathering. I think of Nick Berg. I think of 9-11.

Sometimes a part of me feels for the POWs and any mistreatment they may endure. Sometimes, to be honest, I think to myself "good, but I could come up with much better stuff to do". I know we're supposed to be the leader, and setting the example... but part of me also says let's make sure people know not to F with us too.

Eh well, the surefire answer... and this will be the southern redneck in me... "kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out". Then we won't have to worry about any POW mistreatment.

(no, I don't really mean that... I don't think).

Sack

mike60
07-06-2008, 09:38 PM
Sack, Sad but true. I was taught by an old General to be an honorable person and to serve without question lawful commands of my superiors. I was also taught to know the difference between lawful and vindictive treatment of those i commanded and POWs. As an MP i had to choose whether to turn in to the JAG or return to their unit
any troop that fell into our hands for being drunk or worse. Most times it was take 'em home and let 'em sleep it off. But it was never make it worse for them or us.
That's why i remember the old General and i never became the enemy of reason
Those that break the trust are no better than the ones that broke it first.
In other words don't be come the enemy.
mike60

LWW
07-07-2008, 01:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As pointless as it is to try. No one objects to killing or capturing the enemy. What is
important is how POWs are treated. Ours, theirs all of them. What goes around comes around. Ignorance of the Geneva Conventions and the lack of responsible

mike60 </div></div>
OH PLEASE!

You state what goes around comes around, which would imply that it is fair for the US to become head slicers, and then you blame the US and absolve the head slicers in your next sentence.

LWW

mike60
07-07-2008, 01:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As pointless as it is to try. No one objects to killing or capturing the enemy. What is

mike60 </div></div>
OH PLEASE!

You state what goes around comes around, which would imply that it is fair for the US to become head slicers, and then you blame the US and absolve the head slicers in your next sentence.

LWW </div></div>

No. What i said was Cheney has lowered the standard of treatment for all POWs.
I absolve no one. There are plenty of war crimes to go around. Don't confuse the
my words to fit your desires. THERE IS NO REASON TO TORTURE ANYONE.
THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR TORTURING ANYONE. WE DO NOT NEED TO DEBASE THE
GENEVA CONVENTION STANDARDS. THIS NEEDLESSLY ENDANGERS US TROOPS.
Please stop with the circular logic. I know you are smart enough to see this is not right. I SUPPORT OUR TROOPS AND I RESPECT THE RIGHTS OF ALL COMBATANTS.
War is not a sport. We are not alone on this planet. Act your age.

mike60 VETERAN AND PROUD OF IT, by the way I was Regular Army not a Draftee.
Not that there was anything wrong with draftees.

LWW
07-09-2008, 07:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As pointless as it is to try. No one objects to killing or capturing the enemy. What is

mike60 </div></div>
OH PLEASE!

LWW </div></div>

No. What i said was Cheney has lowered the standard of treatment for all POWs.
I absolve no one. There are plenty of war crimes to go around. Don't confuse the
my words to fit your desires. THERE IS NO REASON TO TORTURE ANYONE.
THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR TORTURING ANYONE.</div></div>
Words mean things.

If you define torture as yelling at someone, we are guilty. I don't.

If you define it as THIS (http://www.vanityfair.com/politics/features/video/2008/hitchens_video200808) we are guilty. I don't.

If you define it as THIS (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0524072torture2.html) we are innocent. I do.

LWW

mike60
07-09-2008, 10:59 PM
LWW, Yelling is not torture. Water boarding is torture. After WW2 several Japanese
jailers were hung for water boarding prisoners. The last link you provide is something about Al-Qaeda and we don't do what they do so we are innocent?
Start drinking again and i'll believe there's a reason for your words. I mean really.
No one thinks we are Al-Qaeda. You're damn right words mean something.
Please try to understand the HONOR OF OUR NATION HAS BEEN DEBASED BY THE LYING SCUM THAT STARTED A WAR FOR PROFIT FOR THEMSELVES.
If you need proof ask any troop that served in Iraq and ask them about untreated drinking water sickening our troops. Water brought in by Halliburton and their subsidiaries. Troops killed by drains in their showers wired to 220 watt feeds,
not by accident directly wired to 220watt boxes. Build by Halliburton&subs.
There are hundreds of these rip-offs of the US Treasury. That's torture.

mike666

Gayle in MD
07-10-2008, 06:29 AM
I agree. I think he'd be even worse than Bush, if you can imagine that!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif

Gayle in MD
07-10-2008, 06:53 AM
When a war is launched against a country which has never attacked us at home, nor threatened to attack us here at home, paying jpeople who live in that country to haul in people in exchange for money, is about as uncivilized as it can get.

There is absolutely no acceptable justification for the illegal methods used by Bush in the prosecution of an occupation of Iraq, and in both afghanistan, and Iraq, his methods have been not only illegal, and unamerican, but grossly arrogant and incompetent.

As for blaming America, America has nothing to do with it. America is a great country, which has fallen into the hands of corrupt people, the Neocons. Many innocent people have been killed and jailed, and our national honor has been severely damaged in the process. The Middle East, a region which has suffered the greedy interference of Western countries before, is much more unstable, thanks to Bush and the Noecons.

Liberals had nothing to do with any of it. In fact, you do not indicate who you are referring to when using that term.

Your perspective is never even close to reasonable assessments when it comes to human rights, IMO, and from the Bush administrations's point of view, human rights have never been an issue, IMO. They think they can do as they please, regardless of our Laws, or historical treaties and agreements. A hidden, secret government, operating outside the confines of our laws, and constitutional checks and balances, is not democracy, nor is it ever in the best interests of any country.

There is nothing humane, Amercan, or morally legal about jailing people, without habeas corpus, on heresay. We should be calling Neocons, Neocoms, since they are truly consistantly communistic in their approaches, both foreign, and domestic.

Gayle in Md.

Deeman3
07-10-2008, 07:06 AM
Well, at least Obama is now coming around to Bush's take on wiretaps and even the protection of the telecom companies that everyone was railing against a few months ago. Even the Democrats are now supporting these policies. I wonder why?

Gayle in MD
07-10-2008, 08:05 AM
I'm with you! I'm wondering why also.

According to Obama, the system needs to be tweaked, but needed to continue as is temporarily, until such time as alterations can be passed, ie., a Democratic majority large enough to protect the right of privacy.

I'm not pleased. I have heard too many from high levels of national security state that Americans can be completely protected without being spied on outside the confines of the FISA laws, Richard Clarke, among them. I've also listened to those from within the survailance agency testify under oath, that the systems presently being used have not only abused privacy rights, illegally, but have also failed to prevent a single attack.

Gayle in Md. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

eg8r
07-10-2008, 09:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When a war is launched against a country which has never attacked us at home, nor threatened to attack us here at home, paying jpeople who live in that country to haul in people in exchange for money, is about as uncivilized as it can get.</div></div>This quote is about as hypocritical as it can get.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is absolutely no acceptable justification for the illegal methods used by Bush in the prosecution of an occupation of Iraq</div></div>NOTHING HAS BEEN PROVEN ILLEGAL!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Liberals had nothing to do with any of it. In fact, you do not indicate who you are referring to when using that term.</div></div>LOL, you know who you are.

eg8r

eg8r
07-10-2008, 09:49 AM
They are supporting them because they are voting based on knowledge and information and Gayle is here not supporting based on liberal lies.

eg8r

mike60
07-10-2008, 02:33 PM
Hey Ed, Just because you don't anything about the war or politics doesn't mean the rest of up are as stupid as you. There is nothing hypocritical about any of what Gayle
posted. There are numerous cases that have been shown to be the result of lying for money. The start of this phony war. A lot of the prisoners sold for profit by scum and held by us for years without being charged or allowed a hearing. This little bit of inanity of yours is especially dumb, "NOTHING HAS BEEN PROVEN ILLEGAL! ". Idiot,
The complete destruction of Iraq and the displacement of 600,000 Christians. The disbanding of the Iraqi Army allowing the complete destruction of the Infrastructure (look it up) while only guarding the Oil Ministry. All of these and much much more are at least dishonorable and criminal. So stuff the outrage you show for Liberals where the sun don't shine.
mike666 your worst nightmare

LWW
07-11-2008, 12:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm with you! I'm wondering why also.

Gayle in Md. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif</div></div>
Because the DNC owns your vote.

You support them no matter how many times they betray you.

Any more questions?

LWW

mike60
07-11-2008, 01:01 AM
LWW, The traitors in this country are the Neocons, War Profiteers and Brain Dead twits like you. Traitors to the Constitution. Traitors to common sense. Traitors to the Honorable Veterans tossed aside and not even allowed the dignity of Public funerals to hide the SHAME OF THE SCUM THAT SENT THEM TO DIE FOR THE PROFIT OF CHENEY AND HIS ILK. Try photographing the COFFINS OF OUR DEAD HEROS and you will be arrested and charged with trespassing on PUBLIC PROPERTY.

No One owns Gayles vote or my vote or any free US citizens vote. Your vote has been bought cheaply and dishonorably by thugs and scum that in a just world will be brought to trial for their inhuman use of our precious troops and the theft of our Treasury.

Your god may forgive you but i never will.

mike666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch

llotter
07-11-2008, 07:03 AM
Gayle, come down off your high horse and review the facts. We went into the war in Iraq with overwhelming approval of Congress from both parties and the captured enemy combatants have been treated better than any reasonable person could expect. The old ‘Bush lied’ rant just doesn’t hold water and only came about when the war wasn’t going as well as hoped for and Dems jumped at making political gain by blaming all the problems on Bush and the Republicans. This tactic has been all too successful and, IMO, treasonous as they became vested in our defeat. There is no level too low for these lefties to go, no lie they won’t perpetrate in their pursuit of raw power. They are no different than Stalin or Mao, idiotically or tactically, in their quest. The entire Democratic leadership are culpable for these unforgivable actions and should be held to account before a firing squad. The old cancer-of-the-brain is no excuse.

These lowlifes have held over seventy hearings since coming to power in Congress, making accusation after accusation after accusation about Bush lies but they are all for naught, except to divide our country in time of war and give aid and comfort to our enemies. There is a proper time for public accounting of mistakes in wartime but it is after the war ends, not while the troops are still on the battlefield. Until that time, whatever advice or counsel political adversaries want to contribute should be done in private with the goal of being helpful, not destructive.

Gayle in MD
07-11-2008, 09:11 AM
Gayle, come down off your high horse and review the facts.
<span style="color: #000066">It isn't MY high horse, it used to be the high horse of the United States Of America, that we, as a people, kept our promises, rejected torture, and rejected invading other countries, in order to take over their resources, and did so on the basis of lies, and trumped up intelligence. </span>
We went into the war in Iraq with overwhelming approval of Congress from both parties

<span style="color: #000066">A right wingnut lie. Bush broke the promises he made to the congress regarding the conditions that would have to be met before he would use force, and lied to the Congress, and the world, in building a case for using force. </span>

and the captured enemy combatants <span style="color: #000066">Neither you, or any other Republican has the information required to label those who have been imprisoned without habeas corpus as enemy combatants. George Bush, a known chronic liar, cannot be trusted to make that determination, and further, it has been proven that innocent people have been imprisoned, and tortured. </span> have been treated better than any reasonable person could expect. <span style="color: #000066">Forgive me if I don't find you, a person who admires cold blooded cowardly murderrers, equipped to lable torture, as what any "reasonable (person) people" would find to be satisfactory treatment. </span> The old ‘Bush lied’ rant <span style="color: #000066">there is nothing old about Bush's lies, they continue to this day. If his lips are moving, he's lying. </span> just doesn’t hold water and only came about when the war wasn’t going as well as hoped <span style="color: #000066">Wars never go weoll when idiots are prosecuting them. Bush exploited American grief, invaded and occupied a foreign country, on lies, and then proved himself to be so incompetent as a Commander, that he created the greatest FUBAR ever created in the history of this country. </span> for and Dems jumped at making political gain by blaming all the problems on Bush <span style="color: #000066">Is George Bush not the commander of our armed forces? Does he not call the shots in the prosecution of this war? did he not axe every single Military officer, and Intelligence servant, who dared to disagree with his idiotic policies, slandering them as he went for daring to speak the truth?!! </span> and the Republicans. <span style="color: #000066">The Republican, Yeah, those Republicans who mistreated the families of those lost on 9/11, blocking their need for answers, in order to protect Bush's incompetence. the Republicans, the same people who blocked every effort made by Democratics to provide our soldiers with decent medical care, equipment, R & R, and decent lodging? The Republicans, those people who blocked every single investigation, slandered every single whistle blower, squandered every single opportunity to prevent complete chaos in the Middle East, and blocked every single investigation into the corrupt actions of this administration of corporate fascist pigs who are presently destroying this country? PAHOLEEEZER, don't waste your time and mine parising the Republ;icans, I have been watching them operate LIVE, for almost weight years, so don't even try to defend them to me. There are two good Republican Representatives, Gordon Smith, and Chuck Hqagel, the rest are complete P'sOS! </span> This tactic has been all too successful and, IMO, treasonous as they became vested in our defeat. <span style="color: #000066">I find this word "Defeat" absurd. Who is the enemy? Certainly not alQaeda, which still resides in pakistan, training as we write, the future terrorists of the world, expanding their numbers, while using bootlegged oil from Iraq, and pointing to America as a country which George Bush has proven to the world cannot be trusted to tell the truth, or keep promises. There are treasonous people in this country of ours, and they reside in our own White House, and are supported by the illnesses of a bunch of unamerican, greedy, uninformed, sheep, such as you. </span> There is no level too low for these lefties to go, <span style="color: #000066">You are quite ill. </span> no lie they won’t perpetrate in their pursuit of raw power. <span style="color: #000066">Republicans don't want power, BWA HA HA HA. </span> They are no different than Stalin or Mao, <span style="color: #000066">You are quite ill. </span> idiotically <span style="color: #000066">Is that a word? </span> or tactically, in their quest. The entire Democratic leadership are culpable for these unforgivable actions and should be held to account before a firing squad. <span style="color: #000066">Your hatred for those whom you label Liberals, or Democratics, now applies to 70% of AMericans, who say that George Bush lied us into this war, F-ed it up completely, and that he has set this country on the wrong path, I hardly think those n umbers are all Democratics. </span> The old cancer-of-the-brain is no excuse. <span style="color: #000066">Cancer of the brain? You are referring to Senator Kennedy? You are quite ill. </span>

These lowlifes have held over seventy hearings since coming to power in Congress, making accusation after accusation after accusation about Bush lies but they are all for naught, <span style="color: #000066">You are quite wrong. Those investigations, and hearings, are the reason why we know all that we know about this corrupt administration. Too bad you didn't watch any of them. If we hadn't had them our entire Department of Justice, would be nothing but a Republican tool to use against Democratics, Gonzales would still be corrupting it, we wouldn't know about any of the grave unlawful, unjust actions of the Bush appointees, or the huge numbers of lies he has told to us and the rest of the world. We wouldn't know about his many secret prisons, his incompetence, and the huge misplacement, and actual losing of billions of American dollars, the grave inhumane actions of the corporate fascist no bid contractors, who have committed grave, inhumane murders, and bilked the American people out of billions fo dollars, building unprecedented debts, while failing to provide the products needed by our troops. Brackish water, which made our troops ill, compromised equipment, food poisoning, rape, torture, rape, torture, rape torture, and you prefer none of it had been exposed? </span> except to divide our country in time of war <span style="color: #000066">This country was divided long before Bush was president. It began with the rise of the Neocons. You should read a book occasionally, particularly since people like youself were the targets of their methods. </span> and give aid and comfort to our enemies. <span style="color: #000066">Our enemies, FYI, are quite happy with George bush. He and Cheney, and their ignorant supporters, have given them everything they have been asking for for over a decade. They've got us right where they want us. Ignorant, religious fanatics, like yourself, played a huge role in the Republican tactic of dividing the country by exploiting religion, and the ignorant. </span> There is a proper time for public accounting of mistakes in wartime <span style="color: #000066">In an on-going treasonous administration, which is destablizing the world, and exploiting and torturing innocent people, destrying the economy, and our sovereignty, immedate exposure of their lies and incompetence cannot come too soon. </span> but it is after the war ends, not while the troops are still on the battlefield. <span style="color: #000066">The correct time to expose a president who lies a country into a un-necessary war, prosecuted for the benefit of his corporate fascist cronies, cannot come along too soon. </span> Until that time, whatever advice or counsel political adversaries want to contribute should be done in private with the goal of being helpful, not destructive.

<span style="color: #000066">Bush's decision to allow those responsible for 9/11 to fall to the back burner of his foreign policy, and his already compromised attention and ability, required a great deal more scrutiny than it recieved, and recieved far too late, at that, due to the Republican Majority at the time, and the power of the right wing press. The destruction that our country has suffered due to Republicans, particularly Bush and Cheney, and those who supported their failed policies, and continue to do so, is far more vast than you are capable of understanding.

Gayle in Md.</span>

LWW
07-11-2008, 09:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">McCain is Bush's 3rd term..... </div></div>
Parrot want a cracker?

LWW

LWW
07-11-2008, 09:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW, The traitors in this country are the Neocons, War Profiteers and Brain Dead twits like you. Traitors to the Constitution. Traitors to common sense. Traitors to the Honorable Veterans tossed aside and not even allowed the dignity of Public funerals to hide the SHAME OF THE SCUM THAT SENT THEM TO DIE FOR THE PROFIT OF CHENEY AND HIS ILK. </div></div>
Here we go parrot boy ... document how Cheney has profited?

Your claim my friend. Let's all watch in amusement as Mikey flails about trying to change the issue and claim he proved his point.

LWW

LWW
07-11-2008, 09:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW, Yelling is not torture. Water boarding is torture. After WW2 several Japanese
jailers were hung for water boarding prisoners. The last link you provide is something about Al-Qaeda and we don't do what they do so we are innocent?
Start drinking again and i'll believe there's a reason for your words. I mean really.
No one thinks we are Al-Qaeda. You're damn right words mean something.
Please try to understand the HONOR OF OUR NATION HAS BEEN DEBASED BY THE LYING SCUM THAT STARTED A WAR FOR PROFIT FOR THEMSELVES.
If you need proof ask any troop that served in Iraq and ask them about untreated drinking water sickening our troops. Water brought in by Halliburton and their subsidiaries. Troops killed by drains in their showers wired to 220 watt feeds,
not by accident directly wired to 220watt boxes. Build by Halliburton&subs.
There are hundreds of these rip-offs of the US Treasury. That's torture.

mike666 </div></div>
Here's the bottom line Mikey. You, like your alter ego Gayle, give a complete pass to Kerry, Kennedy, Pelosi, Rockefeller, Murtha, et al even though they were on the inside of the "TORTURE" decisions ... to the point that they wanted even harsher methods used ... and that reveals you as nothing more than a partisan parrot who views the detainees as nothing more than props to be put on display when they are convenient and then disposed of.

Your arrogance is only exceeded by your callous fakery.

LWW

mike60
07-11-2008, 03:28 PM
LWW, I give no one a pass. Least of all you. How dare you even think of demeaning
Mr. Murtha. You reviled piece of trash. You continue to respond without any shred of intelligence. You attack the messenger without concern for truth. You simply are nuts. You never answer the points made by anyone but reduce your response to the lowest form of devious shit. Call me Mikey if it suits your idiotic demeanor but i am an educated man with enough presence of mind to dismiss cretins such as you easily.
What you call my arrogance is actually my being able to deflate a gasbag like you without any effort. I post facts gleaned from left and right wing news services and
i have no doubt you don't understand even a smidgen of it. Some of the other people posting here are what i consider to be honest opponents in an intellectual endeavor between reasonable and well meaning points of view.
You on the other hand are a mean spirited twisted product of paranoia and evil intention. Of course you won't answer the facts of this phony war profiteering
such as the troops being electrocuted by shabby construction by the company headed by the Cheney cabal. That would require intelligence. Much easier for you to insult the whole country by insisting all the Congress is culpable because of a vote allowing the Executive branch extraordinary war making powers. That vote was predated by the liar Bush claiming he would explore diplomatic solutions before committing our troops. Now we know he lied. You still are an ass.
Pray we never meet. I'd probably vomit on your shoes.

Bobbyrx
07-11-2008, 05:10 PM
"Some of the other people posting here are what i consider to be honest opponents in an intellectual endeavor between reasonable and well meaning points of view"

<span style="color: #FF0000"> For example:</span>

"Semantics aside, fuck off. I lost friends because they were too fucked up to move. Left behind bleeding and shot to shit. And i have too listen to your bullshit. Let me say it again, FUCK OFF. I'm through with assholes like you
ruining the Republican Party and the memories of war with your rah-rah crap.
I quit this chicken outfit.
Bobbyrx, you too...fuck off"
mike60
<span style="color: #FF6666">Nothing quite like an "intellectual endeavor" is it? LOL </span>

LWW
07-11-2008, 05:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW, I give no one a pass. Least of all you. How dare you even think of demeaning Mr. Murtha.</div></div>
I haven't demeaned him.

He has demeaned himself.

He has demeaned his branch of service.

He has demeaned his office.

He has demeaned his uniform.

He was the coconspirator in ABSCAM. He did that and nobody did it to him.

He wrongfully accused the Haditha marines of cold blooded murder and refused to apologize as they have been cleared after he swore he was privy to inside info that would convict them. He did that and nobody did it to him.

Murtha is a treasonous POS IMHO.

LWW

LWW
07-11-2008, 05:15 PM
Translated:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 23pt'>B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH!</span></div></div>

LWW

mike60
07-11-2008, 08:22 PM
LWW, "Murtha is a treasonous POS IMHO." Your opinion isn't humble and you old sod are lucky to be behind the screen and not in person.

mike666 james kopp murdering scum doing time as some guy's bitch

LWW
07-12-2008, 05:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW, "Murtha is a treasonous POS IMHO." Your opinion isn't humble and you old sod are lucky to be behind the screen and not in person.

mike666 james kopp murdering scum doing time as some guy's bitch </div></div>
Because?

LWW

mike60
07-12-2008, 12:24 PM
LWW, Since you ask, there are a great number of Veterans that take your sort of insult personally and i won't be responsible if they get rowdy.

mike60

LWW
07-12-2008, 12:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW, Since you ask, there are a great number of Veterans that take your sort of insult personally and i won't be responsible if they get rowdy.

mike60 </div></div>
None that I know of.

At our VFW's Murtha is viewed as a seditious POS simply because he is a seditious POS.

LWW

hondo
07-12-2008, 12:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW, The traitors in this country are the Neocons, War Profiteers and Brain Dead twits like you. Traitors to the Constitution. Traitors to common sense. Traitors to the Honorable Veterans tossed aside and not even allowed the dignity of Public funerals to hide the SHAME OF THE SCUM THAT SENT THEM TO DIE FOR THE PROFIT OF CHENEY AND HIS ILK. </div></div>
Here we go parrot boy ... document how Cheney has profited?

Your claim my friend. Let's all watch in amusement as Mikey flails about trying to change the issue and claim he proved his point.

LWW </div></div>

Follow the money.
Cheney doesn't really do that good of a job of hiding the fact that his cronies are profiting and this wlii benefit him.
Oh, I forgot. Anybody but BOOOSh or CHENEY.

mike60
07-12-2008, 12:44 PM
LWW, I'd like to visit. Which VFW?

mike60

LWW
07-12-2008, 02:28 PM
Dayton, Ohio.

LWW

mike60
07-12-2008, 02:30 PM
LWW, Thanks i look forward to visiting my fellow Vets.

mike60

LWW
07-12-2008, 02:33 PM
Bring your DD-214 and membership card.

LWW

mike60
07-12-2008, 02:35 PM
LWW, I'll bring more than that.

mike60

LWW
07-12-2008, 02:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">McCain is Bush's 3rd term..... </div></div>
I heard that B-B-B-BOOOOSH! has hired K-K-K-KELLOG, B-B-B-BROWN, AND R-R-R-ROOT! and they have made all of North America into one big floating prison ship and we will all be waterboarded until we agree to pay $912,837,456.29 per gallon of gas!

LWW

mike60
07-12-2008, 02:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">McCain is Bush's 3rd term..... </div></div>
I heard that B-B-B-BOOOOSH! has hired K-K-K-KELLOG, B-B-B-BROWN, AND R-R-R-ROOT! and they have made all of North America into one big floating prison ship and we will all be waterboarded until we agree to pay $912,837,456.29 per gallon of gas!

LWW </div></div>

LWW, Please try to find a good book or just masturbate until your dogs come back in and take over the keyboard as per usual.

LWW
07-12-2008, 02:55 PM
With all of you braggadocio and threats, I'd suggest you bring your insurance card as well.

LWW

mike60
07-12-2008, 03:22 PM
LWW, I was referring to my pool cue. What did you think?

hondo
07-12-2008, 10:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW, I was referring to my pool cue. What did you think?

mike666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch </div></div>

Dub doesn't play pool.
Plus, if he thinks you may actually show up,
he'll quit going there.
I've got my card and a lot of time on my hands.
I just may show up.

LWW
07-13-2008, 05:29 AM
You know where it is.

LWW

LWW
07-13-2008, 05:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW, I was referring to my pool cue. What did you think?

mike666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch </div></div>
From what you've posted about you and brian I'm afrad to think of what it might mean.

LWW

hondo
07-13-2008, 12:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW, I was referring to my pool cue. What did you think?

From what you've posted about you and brian I'm afrad to think of what it might mean.

LWW </div></div>

Does the misses know about your homo-erotic fantasies???

mike60
07-13-2008, 12:48 PM
That's funny.

mike60

LWW
07-13-2008, 04:39 PM
I never expressed any.

Are you the brian the TV Mikey refers to?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

LWW

hondo
07-13-2008, 07:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never expressed any.

LWW </div></div>

Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much.

LWW
07-14-2008, 02:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never expressed any.

LWW </div></div>

Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much. </div></div>
Methinks you don't think much at all, other than how to troll things.

Still bored?

LWW