PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE! THE FIX IS IN!

LWW
06-13-2008, 09:03 AM
You have to dig below the surface to find the deeper truth.

1 - A group known as VIP (http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/politics/19754129.html) is hired by a D affiliated group to register 70,000 voters.

Well, some of the registration cards already don't pass the smell test. Well, things happen, but who IS VIP?

2 - Well VIP is a division of the "MUSLIM AMERICAN SOCIETY" (http://masvip.org/). Now, before anyone gets all atwitter ... no, there is nothing wrong with Muslims registering to vote or having a HYPHEN - American Society. So, who IS the Muslim American Society in reality?

3 - Well, they are the child of the Muslim Brotherhood (http://www.investigativeproject.org/documents/misc/85.pdf) which advocates the violent overthrow of the US government, ruling America under Sharia law, bombings, and has a LAUNDRY LIST (http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/lgf-search.php?searchString=%22muslim+american+society %22) of terrorist affiliations.

It seems that some supporters of Obama will stop at NOTHING (http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/30314_Democrats_Hire_Radical_Islamic_Group_to_Regi ster_Voters_-_Fraud_Ensues) to get their man elected ... up to and including doing business with terrorists and rigging the electoral process.

LWW

mike60
06-14-2008, 09:45 PM
You have the oats to pull this jingoist nonsense after the 2000 and 2004 voter
fraud of the electronic voting machine brothers with their private programs selecting
our leaders?
By the way, Bush did do it. Started a phony except for the dead people war for the profit of Cheney & Co.

Grow a brain.

hondo
06-15-2008, 11:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have to dig below the surface to find the deeper truth.

1 - A group known as VIP (http://www.2theadvocate.com/news/politics/19754129.html) is hired by a D affiliated group to register 70,000 voters.

Well, some of the registration cards already don't pass the smell test. Well, things happen, but who IS VIP?

2 - Well VIP is a division of the "MUSLIM AMERICAN SOCIETY" (http://masvip.org/). Now, before anyone gets all atwitter ... no, there is nothing wrong with Muslims registering to vote or having a HYPHEN - American Society. So, who IS the Muslim American Society in reality?

3 - Well, they are the child of the Muslim Brotherhood (http://www.investigativeproject.org/documents/misc/85.pdf) which advocates the violent overthrow of the US government, ruling America under Sharia law, bombings, and has a LAUNDRY LIST (http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/lgf-search.php?searchString=%22muslim+american+society %22) of terrorist affiliations.

It seems that some supporters of Obama will stop at NOTHING (http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/30314_Democrats_Hire_Radical_Islamic_Group_to_Regi ster_Voters_-_Fraud_Ensues) to get their man elected ... up to and including doing business with terrorists and rigging the electoral process.

LWW </div></div>

OH MY GOD!!! SO OBAMA REALLY IS A MUSLIM!!!
Thanks, Dub, for the heads up.
I'll be sure and vote for the old man now.
Vive, le war!

LWW
06-15-2008, 03:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have the oats to pull this jingoist nonsense after the 2000 and 2004 voter
fraud of the electronic voting machine brothers with their private programs selecting
our leaders?
By the way, Bush did do it. Started a phony except for the dead people war for the profit of Cheney & Co.

Grow a brain. </div></div>
You know, you have a point ... a good hat might hide it well enough though.

LWW

LWW
06-15-2008, 04:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have to dig below the surface to find the deeper truth.

LWW </div></div>

OH MY GOD!!! SO OBAMA REALLY IS A MUSLIM!!!
Thanks, Dub, for the heads up.
I'll be sure and vote for the old man now.
Vive, le war! </div></div>
You'll vote for who you are told to vote for like all good sheeple.

LWW

Qtec
06-15-2008, 08:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You have the oats to pull this jingoist nonsense after the 2000 and 2004 voter
our leaders?

Grow a brain. </div></div>

Good post.
LLW easily forgets that the Rep Party threw 1,000s off the voter list in Florida and went to the supreme court to stop the counting of the votes that had been cast!
How democratic is that?

Those in Gitmo have now been deemed by the Supreme Court to have the same basic rights as any American but GW doesn't agree!
He is such a dumb ass [ "why can't I just lock em up?"] that he can't see the problem or the implications of his actions.
If the US has the right to subject anyone its deems fit to perpetual imprisonment, without being charged of a crime or having the right to object in a court of Law to their detention, then EVERY country also has the same rights! Same goes Preemption.

Locking these people up in Gitmo and denying them basic justice actually makes things more dangerous for Americans and the rest of the world.

There are good reasons why we don't change or ignore Laws that have been forged over 1,000s of years for convenience.

Q

End of rant. LOL

Qtec
06-15-2008, 08:51 PM
Talk about conspiracy theories! LMFAO.

Lets here it. You seem to be insinuating something but can you be clearer?

Are you saying that if O is elected all Americans will be subject to Sharia Law and have to grow beards? I don't think Hollywood would stand for that. LOL

This post is an example of the worst kind of gutter politics. If you had a brain you would be concentrating on the present instead of dragging up TRVIA from the past.

Its McCain or Obama.

Are you really going to vote for flip-flopping McCain?

Q Earth calling John (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnb2IrsU1Cg&eurl=http://www.crooksandliars.com/2008/06/15/on-bush-mccain-vs-mccain/)

LWW
06-16-2008, 05:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[RANT OF NO RELATIONSHIP WHATSOEVER TO THE TOPIC AT HAND AS USUAL!]</div></div>
Removing illegal voters is LEGAL.

Illegally registering voters is ILLEGAL.

Can you see the difference?

LWW

LWW
06-16-2008, 05:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you saying that if O is elected all Americans will be subject to Sharia Law and have to grow beards? I don't think Hollywood would stand for that. LOL</div></div>
I think they would.

Eurabia already has.

LWW

eg8r
06-16-2008, 09:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are good reasons why we don't change or ignore Laws that have been forged over 1,000s of years for convenience.</div></div>LOL, you really are losing it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Qtec
06-16-2008, 07:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There are good reasons why we don't change or ignore Laws that have been forged over 1,000s of years for convenience.</div></div>LOL, you really are losing it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Whereas it is essential, if man is not to be compelled to have recourse, as a last resort, to rebellion against tyranny and oppression, that human rights should be protected by the rule of law.

Sound familiar?
Does it say [quote] American human rights ?</div></div>

Human Rights.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">..recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world </div></div>

Don't you know that present day Laws are a result of evolution?
The problem is that you and GW take your freedom for granted.
You are both too ignorant of history to understand how many have died for the principal that a human being , wherever they come from, whatever they may have done, deserve the basic rights indicated by the the USCON. ie you can't just throw people in jail forever without charging them of a crime or deny them a fair trial.

Q

If you get kidnapped by the Chinese tomorrow and get shipped off to Outer Mongolia, don't start sobbing about your rights. The US Govt isn't going to do squat to get you released because you have been linked to a terroist org and the Chinese insist your are an enemy operative.

You are such a hypocrite.

When its war you say
"all for one and one for all"

but when the war is over its,

"dog eat dog"

Deeman3
06-17-2008, 07:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec[/quote</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Don't you know that present day Laws are a result of evolution?
The problem is that you and GW take your freedom for granted.
You are both too ignorant of history to understand how many have died for the principal that a human being , wherever they come from, whatever they may have done, deserve the basic rights indicated by the the USCON. ie you can't just throw people in jail forever without charging them of a crime or deny them a fair trial.

<span style="color: #FF0000"> The evolution of law not, of course, universal. While we don't operate under the Magna Carta, the U.S. Consitution is just that, the U.S. Constitution. Under the prevailing Shiia law where the combatants were fighting, if we had lost, all our soldiers would have been executed, then and there with no trial, under acceptable law. They, the combatants, were in fact, delerously happy when they found they would not be executed immediately.

Do I think there is a place between full U.S Citizen rights and those laws? Yes. However, granting them full constitutional rights would be impossible in a time of war from a practical sense as well as completely ignoring their application of law.

I think the situation is working out as it should. The U.S. courts are saying we must do something differently as so much time has passed now. However, the burden of proof should and will be differnt than in a normal civil court as these are military combatants, no matter how many claim to be cab drivers who were mistakenly found in battle with AK-47's! </span>

If you get kidnapped by the Chinese tomorrow and get shipped off to Outer Mongolia, don't start sobbing about your rights. The US Govt isn't going to do squat to get you released because you have been linked to a terroist org and the Chinese insist your are an enemy operative.

<span style="color: #FF0000"> If, for some reason, I get kidnapped in the battlefield by the Chinese, I would condider it a bit differently than being taken from the streets or Luverne Alabama especially if there were no battles going on. Our drive-bys are not that intense. </span>

You are such a hypocrite.

When its war you say
"all for one and one for all"

but when the war is over its,

"dog eat dog"

<span style="color: #FF0000"> I was not aware the war was over, except for the detainees we are holding.

I agree we must be flexible in considering rights but also don't want crazy Islamic terrorists to "escape" and kill again, unless housed by the families of ACLU lawyers. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>

</div></div>

eg8r
06-17-2008, 09:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The problem is that you and GW take your freedom for granted.</div></div>Me questioning your sanity has nothing to do with my take on freedom.

eg8r

LWW
06-17-2008, 05:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The problem is that you and GW take your freedom for granted.</div></div>
Oh that's just precious ... coming from a nation which bows down to radical Islam on a regular basis and has never been able to defend itself ... instead relying on the EEEVILLL USA to be it's protector.

LWW

mike60
06-17-2008, 07:54 PM
LWW has never had to explain why he is so stuck on Bush and Cheney. Why should he? Bush signs laws and ignores them. Cheney is beyond redemption. With role models like this who cares for the truth. Just make it up as you need it.
LWW claimed on another thread that the Geneva Conventions said that prisoners of war are released in order of capture. Not even close.
I do like his nyuk-nyuk banner, really good.

mike60
06-17-2008, 07:59 PM
This is just wrong, Deeman is a fool, no proof of cowardice yet.

"I agree we must be flexible in considering rights but also don't want crazy Islamic terrorists to "escape" and kill again, unless housed by the families of ACLU lawyers."

Wishing the deaths of US citizens of any ilk is wrong. Deeman=braindead.

Deeman3
06-18-2008, 07:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is just wrong, Deeman is a fool, no proof of cowardice yet.

<span style="color: #FF0000">I may, in fact, be a fool for engaging in conversation with you but, being a fool, don't understand many of your references such as "no proof of cowardice yet." </span>

"I agree we must be flexible in considering rights but also don't want crazy Islamic terrorists to "escape" and kill again, unless housed by the families of ACLU lawyers."

Wishing the deaths of US citizens of any ilk is wrong. Deeman=braindead. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Just because you may believe in complate civil rights of detainees does not make it correct. You do make many good points in your arguments mike60 but your ability to make those god points does not make you right in all. While my wish that the ACLU would better understand the threat of freeing terrorists was made somewhat tongue in cheek, and I don't really wish their family members murdered, you seem willing to support a justice or possible technical release the would, in the end, allow that very same thing to happen somewhere, to someone.

Many on here served in the military. Some of us agreed, long ago, that we did not need to "earn" our right to speak about these things through wearing that service on our sleeves. It does smell of a false bravado and insecurity to have to do so. We all appreciate your military service but understand needing that claim to somehow validate your arguments is not necessary nor does it add any real creedence your knowledge.

If you were a hero, which we will grant you, we don't need to hear it every day to appreciate it. I appreciate your service.</span>

hondo
06-18-2008, 02:24 PM
At least the red is more legible than the other colors were.

Deeman3
06-18-2008, 03:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">At least the red is more legible than the other colors were. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Hondo,

Of course, I live to please you and don't want to cause harm to those baby blues. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I have banished yellow, forever, from my replys. Although the fact that couldn't read them was not all bad. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif</span>

sack316
06-18-2008, 03:44 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and make a response for others regarding deemans font color:

"the red you are now typing in is nothing but the blood from our youth Bush is spilling all over the middle east".

OK, there we go. And I'm off to pool league. That ought to keep you occupied while I'm away /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

mike60
06-18-2008, 06:12 PM
Deeman, Thank you for the kind words. I was no hero. I only wish to expand the
knowledge that even old vets have something to say. The point i try to put forward is that the Treaties that have protected our troops have been thrown out by Bush and Cheney putting all troops in danger of torture or worse. The USA has always been the
leader in human rights until this misadministration. The ACLU is only doing what is right in defending anyone, everyone deserves a qualified defense.

I am sorry to have implied any cowardice. I do not know you and i retract any insult to you.
mike60 vet&getting older

Qtec
06-19-2008, 05:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The evolution of law not, of course, universal. While we don't operate under the Magna Carta, the U.S. Consitution is just that, the U.S. Constitution. </div></div>

If US Law applied only to US citizens then the US would have no authority to prosecute any foreigner for a [ so-called] crime committed inside the US. You can't have it both ways.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> They, the combatants, were in fact, delerously happy when they found they would not be executed immediately. </div></div>
Even the Army admits that only 10% of Gitmo prisoners were captured on the battlefield. 90% were handed in by Afghans for the reward.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">However, the burden of proof should and will be differnt than in a normal civil court as these are military combatants, no matter how many claim to be cab drivers who were mistakenly found in battle with AK-47's! </div></div>

All Afghans carry weapons, its a dangerous country. The most common weapon is the AK-47, probably because they are cheap.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If, for some reason, I get kidnapped in the battlefield by the Chinese, I would condider it a bit differently than being taken from the streets or Luverne Alabama especially if there were no battles going on. Our drive-bys are not that intense. </div></div>

Italy (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4619377.stm)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Italy seeks 'CIA kidnap agents'
Italian authorities have issued arrest warrants for 13 people they claim are agents "linked to the CIA".

The suspects are accused of abducting an Islamic cleric in Milan in 2003 and flying him to Egypt for interrogation.

Osama Mustafa Hassan, also known as Abu Omar, was already being investigated in Italy as part of a terrorism inquiry.

Italian prosecutors believe the operation was part of a controversial US anti-terror policy known as "extraordinary rendition".

The policy involves seizing suspects and taking them to third countries without court approval.

Human rights organisations say some of the countries to which terror suspects have been deported are known to use torture, and critics have branded it "torture by proxy". </div></div>

Macedonia (http://www.aclu.org/safefree/extraordinaryrendition/27520prs20061128.html)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> According to the ACLU lawsuit, El-Masri, a 43-year-old German citizen and father of six young children, was forcibly abducted while on vacation in Macedonia on December 31, 2003 by agents of the Macedonian government. These agents handed El-Masri over to the CIA who held him incommunicado, beat and drugged him, and rendered him to a secret CIA prison in Afghanistan, where he was subjected to inhumane conditions and coercive interrogation. During his detention, El-Masri was refused contact with a lawyer or any member of his family. After several months of confinement in squalid conditions, on May 28, 2004 he was flown from Afghanistan and abandoned on a hill in Albania with no explanation, never having been charged with a crime.

According to the ACLU, shortly after El-Masri was flown to Afghanistan, CIA officers realized that they had abducted, detained and interrogated an innocent man. Tenet, former director of the CIA, was notified of the mistake, yet El-Masri remained in detention for two more months.

In September President Bush publicly acknowledged the widely reported fact that the CIA has operated a secret prison system outside of the United States and outside the requirements of U.S. and international law. </div></div>

How can the US expect cooperation from the world in the fight for freedom and the rule of Law when the US has no respect for the sovereignty of other countries or International Law?

People all over the world just want the same thing, to be able to get on with their lives without being blow to pieces by some terrorist maniac. IMO reducing liberty and human rights is not the way to go.
So far GW has authorized torture, kidnapped people from European countries and flown them to Egypt or Kazakhstan etc to be tortured and held people in Gitmo for 6 years without charge or any right justice.

The Bush Sky interview!
link (http://madwombat.wordpress.com/2008/06/16/bushs-sky-interview/)

Q
video (http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,91211-1319126,00.html)

Qtec
06-19-2008, 07:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The problem is that you and GW take your freedom for granted.</div></div>Me questioning your sanity has nothing to do with my take on freedom.

eg8r </div></div>

My favourite quote is,

"Insanity is a sane reaction to an insane situation".

ie, sanity is relative.

Is GW insane?

Here is what Cheney had to say about invading Iraq. This may be the only video of him telling the truth.
honest Cheney LOL (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BEsZMvrq-I)

Q....enjoy

Qtec
06-20-2008, 10:16 AM
Bump?

Q

Qtec
06-20-2008, 10:18 AM
tell me, if any of your rights have been curtailed or limited, did Al Q do that or was it GW?

Q

Deeman3
06-20-2008, 10:24 AM
It may not be a right, but your al Q friends have certainly impacted our feeling of safety in boarding airplanes and that, directly and indirectly, impacts our feeling of security. Did they not impact the rights of those 3,000 plus on 9/11? Have they not, as a part of their beliefs, said it is Islam or death?

You can attempt to make them the good guys here all day but trying to find out all you can about the enemy is never without some costs. Are they too high. Yes, if we were not to ever be targeted again. The first time a mission to kill more Americans is succesful the same people asking about our perceived loss of rights will be crying that GWB did nothing to prevent it.

Bump back...

Qtec
06-22-2008, 05:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but your al Q friends </div></div>

They are not my friends.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You can attempt to make them the good guys here all day </div></div>

Have I EVER done that?

Please don't put words into my mouth.

Call me crazy but I think its best that human rights apply to ALL human beings, not just Americans.

OK,
GW goes to the Iraqis and says, "I am here to bring you freedom" but, through his actions, he has legitimized kidnapping, torture, detention without charge, etc and in the US, wiretapping, political prosecution, manipulation of the press, pardoning criminals, lying to the people who voted for him through the Pres spokesman, etc etc etc.
GW says one thing but does another. People see that. People might be living in the 3rd world but that doesn't make them stupid.

GW says,
"Iraq was for freedom, not the oil silly. "

link (http://blogs.iht.com/tribtalk/business/globalization/?p=744)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Imagine. At the precise moment when demand for oil was the highest in history, a recently democratized country with enormous reserves had the chance to sell extraction contracts to the highest bidder. This was a country that desperately needed the revenue to help rebuild its schools, power grid and water supply after a long internal conflict. So why did it hand out the contracts with no auction at all?

As Andrew Kramer writes, Iraq has handed out no-bid contracts to the same companies that used to profit from its oil before Saddam Hussein came to power. They have short-term contracts not only to extract oil but to raise production by half a million barrels a day, or about 20 percent of Iraq’s current output. If the Iraqis do auction off extraction rights once those contracts expire, this may turn out to have been a good idea. But you have to wonder if these were the only oil companies that could have done the job.

Undoubtedly, there is some political intrigue here; the contracts were actually signed before Iraq’s blockbuster oil law was approved by the government. And the deals do require a certain degree of confidence on behalf of the oil companies that their investment will be protected, even for a couple of years. Just this week, Shell had to close down an offshore oil rig producing 200,000 barrels a day because of attacks by a Nigerian militia. These Iraqi contracts were a gamble for anyone, but will Iraqis benefit as much as they could have? </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shell had to close down an offshore oil rig producing 200,000 barrels a day because of attacks by a Nigerian militia. </div></div>

They make 26 million a day but they can't afford adequate security?

Q

Gayle in MD
06-23-2008, 08:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I agree we must be flexible in considering rights but also don't want crazy Islamic terrorists to "escape" and kill again, unless housed by the families of ACLU lawyers. </div></div>

<span style="color: #000066">Do you want crazy Islamist terrorists to be on a welfare program in Iraq, until they get revved up again, and decide to slaughter our troops?

How do you like Goerge Bush's methods for producing a facade of reducing violence, through bottom up winning of hearts and minds, only we aren't winning them, we're paying them to stop killins us, and both top Journalists, who have been there from the start, and actually go out with them, in some cases, embedded with them, have written articles, and said in interviews, thqat the fractured sectarian groups fully intend to resume their killing, and fighting for power, and resources, only they will be fattened up and healthy, from American dollars, and better armed, with American guns, and training, and they will be killing our troops, having been propped up with American dollars.

Bush will do anything, regardless of hwo it may result, to create a facade of success in Iraq.

When AMericans fail to support human rights for all people, we are lost. No one, President, or Government, has a right to lock people up without recourse, unless they can prove in a court of law, that the person committed a crime. There are innocent people, hidden prisons, and a cottage industry for torture that this so called Christian Demon, George Bush, has sanctioned and designed.

this is a president who was quoted as saying that the Constitution Of the United States Of America, was just a piece of paper.

The greatest assult against America has been Cheney's and Bush's destruction of our honor. For that, they should be impeached! But then, there are many man6y reasons just as improtant for which they should be convicted of war crimes. Calling this invasion, and occupation, pre-emptive war on terror, when they knew there was no provable threat existing, and decietfully paiting Saddam as being hooked up with al Qaeda, among others.

Gayle in Md.</span>