PDA

View Full Version : The Texas 3 kick method

Vapros
06-18-2008, 10:06 AM
Once upon a time, a coonass hunter shot a duck, which fell on the far side of a fence, on the property of a little Texas farmer, who promptly claimed the bird. After a prolonged argument about the duck, the Texan proposed that they settle the matter by the Texas 3 kick method. The hunter asked what the hell that might be.

Well, said the farmer, I will kick you three times, and then it will be your turn to kick me three times, and then my turn again, and we will continue until one of us gives up. The coonass, being much bigger and younger, said that would suit him just fine.

So the Texan gave the hunter a tremendous kick in the groin with his pointed-toed cowboy boot, and the hunter dropped to the ground and rolled around in agony. While he was down, the farmer walked around behind him and kicked him in the kidneys, doubling his pain. Then he circled him again and kicked him in the mouth, knocking out most of his front teeth.

Bleeding and groaning, the hunter needed ten minutes just to get to his knees and another ten minutes to get to his feet, and revenge was the only thing on his mind. Now it's my turn, you little SOB, he said. The Texan threw up his hands and said I give up. You can have the duck.

Deeman3
06-18-2008, 10:22 AM
Funny! Although you may have to clue folks not from the South what a coonass is. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Yes, I know!

sack316
06-18-2008, 03:34 PM
me too /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack