PDA

View Full Version : Bureaucracy

Vapros
06-22-2008, 11:45 AM
Here's a quote from Mark Twain, about 150 years ago: "The government of my country snubs honest simplicity but fondles artistic villainy . . ."

Some things never change, do they? It's a shame Gayle won't see this item, as she could furnish a twenty-one paragraph political commentary on it. Maybe one of her lieutenants will handle it in her absence, and probably in a lot fewer words, and with 'deceit' spelled correctly.

Deeman3
06-23-2008, 11:55 AM
Vapros:

I'll handle it for her.

Mark Twain, huh! He was a woman hating man if I ever saw one, look what he did with the Becky Thacher character. As well, his real name was Samuel Clemmens, who writes under ficticipous names unless they are aligned with the Bush policies of genocide for the Iraqi people. "Twains" , so to speak, lopsides sexist remarks about Hillary prevented real discussion on the issues and how about that Tom Sawyer racist thing? Tom was portrayed as a rough and uneducated man perpetuating the steriotype of a black man in Missouri. Wait, Tom was white, make that Uncle Tom's Cabin. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Now that Hillary is dust, we should all see that Obama was really the man, not the crazy "kill em all" waiting to explode John McCain. I have had close personal political friends tell me he often carries hand grenades in his pockets!

"Yes, we can change what needs changing by changing the mentality of change agents through universal change."

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Hillary for President in 2024

Chopstick
06-23-2008, 01:06 PM
Good one. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif