PDA

View Full Version : There was a Dutch guy in my house last night.

Chopstick
06-25-2008, 10:54 AM
No, it wasn't Q. He is visiting some friends of mine. I had bought Belgian beer. Apparently, The Dutch don't like French stuff. He brought some kind of German beer (it looked like German words on the label).

He works for the War Crimes Tribunal at the Haig. He said his office is on the beach. He is working on Yuoslavia, Bosnia, Croatia, Serbia, Kosivo area. Whatever name they have for that whole thing. He says there are mountains of evidence and even after all these years they are still working on sorting out all that happened and who did what to who.

I forgot to ask him about shoe trees. I was telling him about this place in Las Vegas where you can chase young women, dressed only in tennis shoes, through the woods with a paint ball gun. He said I was an evil man. YA Think! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Deeman3
06-25-2008, 01:12 PM
Do not judge all Dutch guys by Q, many are prefectly sane people, a few at least. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif JK-Q!

I remember my mom meeting me in Holland a few years back and while we were in Amsterdam she asked, "What are those girls doing sitting in those windows?" My answer, "Mom, I think they are selling sleepware."

I think the Ducth just despise the French while they may hate the Germans. NOw they really loathe the Americans 'cause of you and me.

I love the Neatherlands, pity about the people! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

bsmutz
06-25-2008, 01:17 PM
Where in the heck are the woods in Vegas? Don't tell me they imported some just for the paint ball thing.

Deeman3
06-25-2008, 01:56 PM
Man,

I tell you, if you hang with Chopstick long enough, you'll not only be shooting at naked women, you'll probably be throwing them out of your house the next day! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Deeman3
06-25-2008, 03:12 PM
1. As of July 1, the Netherlands will ban smoking in public places.

2. The smoking of cannabis and hashish, however, will be allowed, at least in licensed cafes.

3. The regulation will be that adding tobacco to the smoke (a popular practice) will be forbidden and that only "pure pot" will be allowed.

4. It is noted that "This year, the Chinese have started to come."

That is from "What are the Dutch Smoking," in the 30 June 2008 issue of Business Week.

Chopstick
06-25-2008, 04:12 PM
I looked it up again. I guess it was all a put on. Great idea though. The web site cracks me up.

Hunting for Bambi (http://www.huntingforbambi.com/)

As you can imagine it started a flurry of protests from everywhere. The mayor of Las Vegas even chimed in. Here is the owner of the company's response:

"Hunting for Bambi was billed as "an embarrassment" to Las Vegas by City Officials. How in the hell can you embarrass Las Vegas?"

Chopstick
06-25-2008, 04:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man,

I tell you, if you hang with Chopstick long enough, you'll not only be shooting at naked women, you'll probably be throwing them out of your house the next day! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Grady used to tell a story about Jimmy Reid and his girlfriends. He would put a five ball and an orange on the dresser. As soon as she could tell the difference between the two, she was out of there.

Ya know here recently I forgot to pay the power bill again, happens about 8 or 9 times a year. I went down the street and got a hotel room at the Holiday Inn. A friend of mine is the manager there. I picked up this girl at the hotel bar and took her back to the room. She started talking about how smart she was, could handle herself in any situation, and was totally aware of everything around her.

I said to her "Oh really. What's my name?"

She didn't know. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Chopstick
06-25-2008, 04:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1. As of July 1, the Netherlands will ban smoking in public places.

2. The smoking of cannabis and hashish, however, will be allowed, at least in licensed cafes.

3. The regulation will be that adding tobacco to the smoke (a popular practice) will be forbidden and that only "pure pot" will be allowed.

4. It is noted that "This year, the Chinese have started to come."

That is from "What are the Dutch Smoking," in the 30 June 2008 issue of Business Week.
</div></div>

Johnboy and the Dutch guy were talking about that. It is illegal to bring hash into the country but it is legal to buy and sell it. The largest legal quantity you are allowed to have if .5 kilos. WHAT! 1.1lbs! A house brick of hash! No wonder Q sounds weird sometimes. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

He says you are only allowed to carry X grams in your pocket. I forget how many. The cops will come in the coffee shops with a scale and weigh everyones stuff to make sure they comply.

The custom over there is to lay out the tobacco on the paper and then put the weed in the middle and roll it up. So now, are they going to put the weed on the outside and the tobacco in the middle. WTF. I guess I'm going to Amsterdam later this year. I have been talked into it.

sack316
06-25-2008, 04:31 PM
lol chopstick. I had a new cashier one time... and this was perfect timing... who was the same way. As she was checking someone out and bragging to me about how great she was and how aware and careful she is, I was watching her count back change for a hundred dollar bill to a customer who paid with a twenty. I thought about keeping quiet, but I advised her she may wanna look at what she's doing instead of chit chatting... and she still didn't catch on. I finally had to explain to her what she was doing, exactly. Her response: "oh, I would have noticed that". TO which I just said "yeah when you got fired later tonight for your drawer being so short".

Really odd to me, and sorry to get off topic, is that the great girls seem to have low self-esteem where they shouldn't, but the cocky ones really overplay themselves.

Sack

Deeman3
06-26-2008, 07:27 AM
Chopstick,

You will have a great time in Amsterdam, I know. The place was made for you. Visit the coffee shops, the girls in the windows and avoid the Ann Frank House. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I assure you the gals in the window are totally aware of their surroundings. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

DickLeonard
06-26-2008, 08:28 AM
Chopstick I am sure glad GWB Pardoned himself, could you see the Investigation in 2060. They would be argueing can a President Pardon himself for an Illegal Act. Well if he pardon himself before the Act then he knew he was going to commit an Illegal Act. If he pardon Himself after the Act he probably found out we were still Investigating War Crimes and he could be tried as a War Criminal.

I don't know how GWB can sleep at night worrying about his pending trial.####

Deeman3
06-26-2008, 08:55 AM
Dick,

I am just curious if Bush will see hundreds of pardons as Clinton did? I am not being partisan here. I just wonder if the price has gone up since the Clintons left? We shall see! I know it will be reported if it occurs.

Chopstick
06-26-2008, 08:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chopstick I am sure glad GWB Pardoned himself, could you see the Investigation in 2060. They would be argueing can a President Pardon himself for an Illegal Act. Well if he pardon himself before the Act then he knew he was going to commit an Illegal Act. If he pardon Himself after the Act he probably found out we were still Investigating War Crimes and he could be tried as a War Criminal.

I don't know how GWB can sleep at night worrying about his pending trial.#### </div></div>

Therein lies the paradox. If he pardoned himself for an illegal act before he committed it, the act would no longer be illegal and therefore he would no longer know that he was about to commit an illegal act. So, if he did not know that he was going to commit an illegal act then he would have no reason to pardon himself.

"I know it's hard to put food on your family" - GWB

Do you really think a guy who said that in public is capable of being as devious as everyone says? Come on. Now, if he wrote a paper on global warming and showed how to make money from it, they would give him a Nobel prize too.

DickLeonard
06-26-2008, 09:15 AM
Chopstick I just figured out GWBs speech pattern he is speaking shorthand. He just doesn't have enuff time in his life to speak in full sentences. ####

Qtec
06-26-2008, 10:19 AM
You guys are just jealous! LOL

The US throws people into prison for smoking a joint , presumably because they are a danger to society. Meanwhile, your next door psychotic neighbor can legally own 20 shotguns etc, 3 bears, 2 lions , 10 pitbulls, etc.

Did you know that when cannabis was decriminalized in Holland domestic consumption actually decreased!

The US has a MUCH greater problem with drug addiction , with most Americans being on one drug or another. Even Elvis. The biggest drug consumer in the world is the USA - thats a fact.

Its the attitude of the Dutch people that has shaped this country you so much enjoy.
Do the Dutch hate the Americans? Of course not. We simply disagree with the US foreign policy of the last 8 years. Does that make us the enemy?
Lets not forget that every reason for invading Iraq has been debunked.
We have a world credit crisis because of the illegal handling of major US banks etc.
Oil is now 5 times the price before GW became President.
We have a world food crisis.

GW lost ALL credibility a long time ago.

Q..the Iraq war would pay for itself.LOL...............

Deeman3
06-26-2008, 03:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys are just jealous! LOL

<span style="color: #FF0000">You got it right there brother. I think you are miles ahead of us on drug regulations. I could not agree more the the war on drugs is silly, counterproductive and none effective.

Hey, even Holland has to do something right. That East India Trade Company thing was not so bad either. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Peace Bro! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span> </div></div>

Vapros
06-26-2008, 05:01 PM
That tears it. Let's all burn our wooden shoes.