PDA

View Full Version : Pit bulls again

Vapros
07-03-2008, 07:31 PM
An item in Thursday's Baton Rouge paper reports that a 90 year old man was attacked in his own yard by two neighboring pit bulls, and has had three limbs amputated as a result. He remains in a critical condition in a hospital. The dogs, named Popeye and Brutus, have been destroyed and their owner has been arrested and charged on several related counts.

The attack took place in Staten Island, New York.

mike60
07-03-2008, 07:41 PM
Another reason to carry a gun.

mike60

jayalley
07-03-2008, 07:47 PM
Yea, listen to pantyhose Democrat "mike60" about carrying guns. What a self-righteous hypocrite. Vote for your pals on the Left and that is what you'll get.

mike60
07-04-2008, 03:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jayalley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yea, listen to pantyhose Democrat "mike60" about carrying guns. What a self-righteous hypocrite. Vote for your pals on the Left and that is what you'll get. </div></div>

What the hell are you trying to say vote for Democratic candidates and you get guns?
I've been a registered Republican for forty years you demented twit.

mike60

jayalley
07-04-2008, 07:34 PM
Every post on this site by you is a Democratic party talking points memo. Stop with the B.S. that you're a Republican. You are probably Gayle in Md posting from another computer.

Ha Ha !!

I like that.....it fits the pantyhose theme.

You old fart.

mike60
07-04-2008, 11:00 PM
Simply put so you may understand but i doubt it. Not every Republican is a moronic
Cheney worshipper. There are many intelligent members of the GOP. The chance that the Congress may get some work done by cooperating across the aisle is the hope of reasonable people. Hopefully everyone will be represented in the new
Congress after the next election and not the obstruction we suffer from now.
Go back to school, if you ever went. Moronic twit.

mike60 older&wiser

Vapros
07-05-2008, 07:15 AM
Well, hell. It's just as I suspected. Pit bull attacks are not even news any more. My thread has unraveled on the first day.

I heard a rumor that two beagles bit a mail carrier last month in Minnesota, and it has been said that a collie and a shaggy dog growled at a couple of Mormons out west. If I can verify any of this, I'll post it here for all violent-dog fans.

mike60
07-05-2008, 01:20 PM
Hell, I heard that a squirrel threw an acorn at a letter carrier in Cleveland yesterday.
Watch out if the pitbulls and the squirrels team up.

mike60 carrying an umbrella