PDA

View Full Version : What does Obama and Osama have in common"

LWW
07-07-2008, 01:05 AM
They have have supporters who bombed the Pentagon.

LWW

mike60
07-07-2008, 12:58 PM
LWW< Proof? Hey, big mouth I'm waiting.

mike60

mike60
07-11-2008, 01:22 AM
LWW< The days pass slowly in California while we await the emission from the Grand Poobah of right wing fantasy. A little slander for the use of neocon
positioning in the gathering gloom. Come genius enlighten us with your inspired words. Oh sorry, I forgot who you really are.
Hey Asshole! What the FUCK? Slanderer and little man.

mike666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch

Vapros
07-11-2008, 06:55 AM
Take a break, pal - a few deep breaths. How about some anger management? All this acid is bad for your digestion and our little forum. Do you curse like this in your house and in the presence of your family?

LWW
07-11-2008, 09:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW&lt; Proof? Hey, big mouth I'm waiting.

mike60 </div></div>
Soitenly.

Friend of Obama confesses to bombing the Pentagon:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Everything was absolutely ideal on the day I bombed the Pentagon.

The sky was blue. The birds were singing. And the bastards were finally going to get what was coming to them."
-Bill Ayres-</div></div>

http://marathonpundit.blogspot.com/2008/02/obamas-bill-ayers-problem.html

Remains of friends of Osama found as the bombers of the Pentagon:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Two hijackers, Hani Hanjour and Majed Moqed were identified by clerks as having bought single, first-class tickets for Flight 77 from Advance Travel Service in Totowa, NJ with $1,842.25 in cash.[1] Renee May, a flight attendant on Flight 77, used a cell phone to call her mother in Las Vegas. She said her flight was being hijacked by six individuals who had moved them to the rear of the plane.[5] Passenger Barbara Olson called her husband, Ted Olson, the solicitor general of the United States, stating the flight had been hijacked and the hijackers had knives and box cutters.[6] Two of the passengers had been on the FBI's terrorist-alert list: Khalid Almihdhar and Nawaf Alhazmi.
Forensic remains of the five hijackers were found at the Pentagon, along with remains of the victims.</div></div>

Any questions?

LWW

LWW
07-11-2008, 09:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW&lt; The days pass slowly in California while we await the emission from the Grand Poobah of right wing fantasy. A little slander for the use of neocon
positioning in the gathering gloom. Come genius enlighten us with your inspired words. Oh sorry, I forgot who you really are.
Hey Asshole! What the FUCK? Slanderer and little man.

mike666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch </div></div>
Now, even a little man would apologize after such a personal attack and then being proven wrong ... which I assume you are quite used to by now ... but, I suspect you are even less than a little man.

LWW

mike60
07-11-2008, 02:24 PM
LWW, Where in any of the words above by you is there a single shred of evidence to prove Obama knew any of the high jackers? Your words remain slander. You remain a little intellect and tool of some ill conceived right wing disaster waiting to happen.
You make claims that are so beyond the pale that if any were true Obama would already be in prison or at least indicted for conspiracy. Instead Obama is going to be the next President of the US. Your fantasy is your only hope and you live in a dream world inhabited by neocon twits and fools. Call me anything you like. I can handle lightweights like you one handed. If you have any real evidence i would hope you would contact the proper law enforcement agency and not crow about your fantastic paranoid delusions. There are many qualified Doctors specializing
in dementia and related conditions, PM me and i'll provide a list. You disgust me but you do deserve treatment.

PS: I do really like your Three Stooges banner, it rules.

Deeman3
07-11-2008, 02:57 PM
Obama's association with Bill Ayers has never, to my knowledge, been in question. I don't think anyone is saying he has had anything to do with terrorist like Ayers when the bombings were done in the past. To be arrested he would have had to be involved in the actual crime.

I, too, think the hijacker thing is way out there and not credible.

mike60
07-11-2008, 03:35 PM
Deeman, Thank you for proving that there are reasonable people actually posting here. And not just because we see eye to eye on this subject.

mike60

LWW
07-11-2008, 05:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW, Where in any of the words above by you is there a single shred of evidence to prove Obama knew any of the high jackers? Your words remain slander. You remain a little intellect and tool of some ill conceived right wing disaster waiting to happen.
You make claims that are so beyond the pale that if any were true Obama would already be in prison or at least indicted for conspiracy. Instead Obama is going to be the next President of the US. Your fantasy is your only hope and you live in a dream world inhabited by neocon twits and fools. Call me anything you like. I can handle lightweights like you one handed. If you have any real evidence i would hope you would contact the proper law enforcement agency and not crow about your fantastic paranoid delusions. There are many qualified Doctors specializing
in dementia and related conditions, PM me and i'll provide a list. You disgust me but you do deserve treatment.

PS: I do really like your Three Stooges banner, it rules.

</div></div>
You sir are an arrogant fool, an unabashed liar, or both.

Where did I ever imply that Obama knew any of the hijackers, I corrected that one for you gratis ... although I suspect you do some high jacking yourself to come up with your bull shiite, as anyone with even illegal immigrant English skills could clearly tell that I did not.

That is the absolute lamest attempt at weasel word usage I have ever seen.

LWW

LWW
07-11-2008, 05:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I, too, think the hijacker thing is way out there and not credible. </div></div>
You think the 9/11 perps weren't Osama supporters?

Please.

LWW

mike60
07-11-2008, 08:27 PM
LWW, You demented slime ball. I take great comfort in your paranoia. Think anything you like, i don't care. Thanks for the quote.

Mike666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch

Qtec
07-11-2008, 09:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I, too, think the hijacker thing is way out there and not credible. </div></div>
You think the 9/11 perps weren't Osama supporters?

Please.

LWW </div></div>

Are you claiming that the 9/11 hijackers [ who were they? ] knew that Obama would run for office- and have a chance of beating Hillary - when they planned the 9/11 attack?

Put up or shut up.

Can you remember who was President when the planes hit the Twin Towers?
Can you remember that the Govt ignored the warnigs from many intel agencies around the world of an impending attack?
Can you remember the memo "Bin Laden determined to attack the USA"?...............and at the same time they KNEW there were terrorist cells inside the USA.
Can you remember how the Govt- who claim to be the party who wants to protect the USA- was totally against ANY kind of investigation into what went wrong!

Don't believe me? How about John McCain,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I have a serious answer, sir," McCain replied, "and that is that it was Joe Lieberman and I -- a Democrat -- that sponsored the legislation for the 9/11 Commission. ... And very frankly, the administration was not, shall I say, enthusiastic about the establishment of that commission. </div></div>
Here is the link, you can watch him saying it.
link (http://rawstory.com/news/2008/McCain_asked_about_PNAC_and_911_0710.html)

9/11 was a tragedy that shouldn't have happened, it should not have been possible for 19 whackos to do so much damage considering the amount of money the US spends on defense.
But GW doesn't want an investigation into 'what happened '?

I find that strange and suspect. The constant refusal to testify from GW and his lackeys, I find suspect. Any normal person would, despite what Fox says..

Q......hate vid from Fox on Obama's wife,
Fair.................? (http://foxattacks.com/blog/45230-on-michelle-obama-and-patriotism)
fair and balanced...................rrrright[/url]

mike60
07-11-2008, 10:00 PM
In all fairness Bill Ayers does know Obama. I've met murderers and fiends of all sorts while interviewing them for ethics studies. Does that make me guilty by association?
I think not. LWW wishes for the worst to be true to fulfill his fantasy driven paranoia.
Pity him or condemn him. He won't change.

LWW
07-12-2008, 05:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you claiming that the 9/11 hijackers [ who were they? ] knew that Obama would run for office- and have a chance of beating Hillary - when they planned the 9/11 attack?</div></div>
Are you an idiot who is unable to read the English language.

Here is the joke explained now at moron level because only a moron would argue the basic facts of the joke:

1 - Bill Ayres, "BOMBED THE PENTAGON" and is also a "SUPPORTER OF OBAMA".

2 - Hani Hanjour and Majed Moqed and Khalid Almihdhar and Nawaf Alhazmi all collaborated to hijack a plane and turn it into a weapon of mass destruction with which they "BOMBED THE PENTAGON" and were "SUPPORTERS OF OSAMA".

3 - Here's where you and Mikey get lost because it requires deductive reasoning, but "OBAMA" and "OSAMA" have "IN COMMON" ... you see those words in the thread title, that was a for you clue that this thread was about what "OBAMA" and "OSAMA" have "IN COMMON".

4 - Now, put that all together and you will see that what "OBAMA" and "OSAMA" have "IN COMMON" is that they both had "SUPPORTERS" who "BOMBED THE PENTAGON".

5 - If you cannot follow a simple joke at this point I suggest an adult education class.

LWW

LWW
07-12-2008, 05:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In all fairness Bill Ayers does know Obama. I've met murderers and fiends of all sorts while interviewing them for ethics studies. Does that make me guilty by association?
I think not. LWW wishes for the worst to be true to fulfill his fantasy driven paranoia.
Pity him or condemn him. He won't change.

mike666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch </div></div>
Nice deflection partisan boy.

Nobody said Obama was guilty, but ... you already knew that.

The point was that people who hate America enough to "BOMB THE PENTAGON" also seem to either "SUPPORT OBAMA" or "OSAMA".

You may now resume your regularly scheduled delusion that you grasp current events.

And again, I would expect anything rising even to the level of little man would issue a retraction and apology after your baseless personal attacks and boorish display of ignorance.

Surprise me, it'll be good for your soul.

LWW

mike60
07-12-2008, 01:16 PM
LWW, "Surprise me, it'll be good for your soul." Worry about your own soul. If there is a god you've got problems.

mike666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch*

*i really enjoy typing that.

LWW
07-12-2008, 02:46 PM
I apologize for not giving you the respect your intellect so richly deserves.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/b4its2late/demorats/special-moonbat.jpg

LWW

mike60
07-12-2008, 02:56 PM
LWW, If you can't bring anything but nonsense quit. Don't waist (hee-hee) the bandwidth with idiocy.

mike60 worried for your dementia praecox condition spreading to your keyboard

LWW
07-13-2008, 07:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW, If you can't bring anything but nonsense quit. Don't waist (hee-hee) the bandwidth with idiocy.

mike60 worried for your dementia praecox condition spreading to your keyboard </div></div>
I have brought out that you don't know WTF you are talking about as it pertains to Barack Hussein Obama being supported by a bomber of the Pentagon.

LWW