PDA

View Full Version : We have got it all in Alabama!

Deeman3
07-08-2008, 08:08 AM
CAPSHAW, Ala. - The goat was arrested, the Mercedes-Benz was assaulted and the dog came along for the ride.

It happened Sunday when a woman driving the Mercedes saw a goat and dog playing on U.S. 72 in northern Alabama, Sheriff Mike Blakely said.

She stopped, afraid they would get hit, Blakely said. But the goat jumped on the car and wouldn't come down. Fearing scratches and dents in her import's paint job, she called the Limestone County Sheriff's Department. A deputy got the goat down and put it in his patrol car, but then the dog jumped into his back seat too.

The deputy took the dog to a veterinarian and the goat to the home of another deputy.

"If anybody is missing a goat and dog, they need to let us know," Blakely said.

<span style="color: #FF0000"> I wonder if the goat or dog had a conceiled carry permit?</span>

Chopstick
07-08-2008, 08:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<span style="color: #FF0000"> I wonder if the goat or dog had a conceiled carry permit?</span>

</div></div>

No, but they are entitled to keep a shotgun for snake blastin and such. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

SpiderMan
07-08-2008, 09:17 AM
Dogs seem to be good at making strange friends. Driving through Oklahoma on vacation, I once saw a pig and a dog hanging out together by the roadside. I stopped to take a picture, and they both came over to my window, but didn't say much.

I also noticed that they were just down the road from a BBQ joint. I sometimes wonder if the dog was on the payroll, and the pig being duped.

SpiderMan

Deeman3
07-11-2008, 01:09 PM
I am seriously reconsidering spending any vacation time with Spiderman and his crew. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

sack316
07-11-2008, 01:10 PM
I think I'm riding with ya on that one

Sack

Deeman3
07-11-2008, 02:16 PM
[quote=SpiderMan
I also noticed that they were just down the road from a BBQ joint. I sometimes wonder if the dog was on the payroll, and the pig being duped.

SpiderMan [/quote]

<span style="color: #FF0000">O.K. which one was Obama and which one was Hillary? </span>