PDA

View Full Version : Do You Have Errectal Dysfunction?

Gayle in MD
07-11-2008, 01:46 PM
Because if you do, I have the cure.

Turn off your television! You're being brain washed! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle in Md.

mike60
07-11-2008, 03:38 PM
Gayle, My brian has been stripped dipped and wrung out but my TV says it's OK.

Still smiling.

Mike60

LWW
07-11-2008, 05:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, My brian has been stripped dipped and wrung out but my TV says it's OK.

Still smiling.

Mike60 </div></div>
Is brian your transvestite, or is their a third member in this odd little group of yours?

LWW

mike60
07-11-2008, 08:09 PM
LWW, Keep it up. Oh sorry i forgot you're too old.

mike666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch

sack316
07-12-2008, 01:00 AM
I always imagined errectal dysfunction is what Gayle calls florida when she's doing her oriental impersonation /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack (really hopes someone got that one)

LWW
07-12-2008, 05:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I always imagined errectal dysfunction is what Gayle calls florida when she's doing her oriental impersonation /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack (really hopes someone got that one) </div></div>
I did. That was actually pretty funny.

LWW

LWW
07-12-2008, 05:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW, Keep it up. Oh sorry i forgot you're too old.

mike666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch </div></div>
Untrue, but I will confess that men in women's clothing don't do it for me ... but, this is America and I respect the lifestyle choice you and brian have made.

LWW