PDA

View Full Version : interesting article even with the CBS spin

Bobbyrx
07-12-2008, 08:29 AM
CBS News (http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/07/05/world/main4235028.shtml)

LWW
07-12-2008, 09:12 AM
It's all a lie.

Saddam never had a WMD program at all.

Ray-gun gassed the Kurds.

The Ba'athists were really just a knitting circle.

Al Qaeda is really a division of the Mossad designed to make Muslims look bad.

Halliburton is demonic!

Brown and Root serves Iraqi babies to our troops!

B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH!

I'm all better now, I just wanted to get the nonsense out of the way.

LWW

Wally_in_Cincy
07-12-2008, 10:24 AM
Does Joe wilson know about this?

LOL

mike60
07-12-2008, 10:56 AM
LWW, This has been know for years. Of course you leave out pertinent facts or call it CBS Spin, how quaint. You moronic twits.

"Israeli warplanes bombed a reactor project at the site in 1981. Later, U.N. inspectors documented and safeguarded the yellowcake, which had been stored in aging drums and containers since before the 1991 Gulf War. There was no evidence of any yellowcake dating from after 1991, the official said.
A CIA officer, Valerie Plame, claimed her identity was leaked to journalists to retaliate against her husband, former Ambassador Joe Wilson, who wrote that he had found no evidence to support assertions that Iraq tried to buy additional yellowcake from Niger.

A federal investigation led to the conviction of I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, Vice President Dick Cheney's chief of staff, on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice."

Let's see. Documented since 1991, no new yellowcake since 1991. Gosh does that mean no new yellowcake from Niger? YES. Bush lied in the State of the Union Speech.
Joe Wilson, Actually a moderate Republican, George H.W. Bush, the 41st Presidents Ambassador to Iraq, That greeted Iraqi troops at the gate of the US Compound in Bagdad with a noose around his neck and dared them to hang him when they came to make prisoners of the US Citizens that had gathered there for protection when Desert Storm began, That Joe Wilson who backed Saddam off and got the US Citizens out of Iraq safely. A true American Hero greeted by the President. That Joe Wilson.
Get real. Men like Joe Wilson put their lives on the line to protect all Americans even you. If George W. Bush were half the man his father is he'd resign.

The rest of your post is drivel and i won't waste time on it but to remind you of the "Iran-Contra" debacle. When Ollie North sold weapons to Iran to get money for the
Contras in direct violation of US laws. Reagan couldn't remember when asked about it. HE WAS GUILTY, NORTH WAS GUILTY, YOU ARE AN IDIOT.

I feel better now too.

mike666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch

LWW
07-12-2008, 11:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Joe Wilson, who wrote that he had found no evidence to support assertions that Iraq tried to buy additional yellowcake from Niger.

A federal investigation led to the conviction of I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, Vice President Dick Cheney's chief of staff, on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice."

Let's see. Documented since 1991, no new yellowcake since 1991. Gosh does that mean no new yellowcake from Niger? YES. Bush lied in the State of the Union Speech.</div></div>
Talk about spin?

1 -Bush never said Iraq ACQUIRED more yellow cake, only that Vritish intelligence claimed he had tried to do so ... a story they stand by to this day.

2 - Plame was outted by Joe Wilson.

3 - Libby was the victim of a witch hunt and the prosecutor knew the source of the leak for months yet kept investigating what he knew was not a crime.

4 - Bush's speech was accurate.

5 - You know this.

6 - You don't care.

7 - Truth means nothing to you other than what can be used for partisan gain.

8 - Because you are a howling moonbat.

LWW

mike60
07-12-2008, 11:43 AM
LWW, Yadda-yadda-yadda. Bush lied. Period. Who are the "Vritish"? You don't even
deserve common courtesy. You have no honor to defend but blather on about the failings of others without concern for truth or history. Idiot. My personal politics are
beyond your ability to understand. You can't spell, think or even respond without
some idiotic blather about moonbats, brilliant. Not. I tire of your shit but that's your goal. Just lie-repeat, lie-repeat, lie-repeat. You're the parrot. Life is cruel to the stupid and you are spinning into your grave having never lived. Have fun but don't mistake me for anyone that gives a shit about you or your tired and looney shit or your little gang of ditto-twits.

LWW
07-12-2008, 11:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW, Yadda-yadda-yadda. Bush lied. Period. Who are the "Vritish"? You don't even
deserve common courtesy. You have no honor to defend but blather on about the failings of others without concern for truth or history. Idiot. My personal politics are
beyond your ability to understand. You can't spell, think or even respond without
some idiotic blather about moonbats, brilliant. Not. I tire of your shit but that's your goal. Just lie-repeat, lie-repeat, lie-repeat. You're the parrot. Life is cruel to the stupid and you are spinning into your grave having never lived. Have fun but don't mistake me for anyone that gives a shit about you or your tired and looney shit or your little gang of ditto-twits.

mike666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch </div></div>
Translated:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GAYLE-GAYLE-GAYLE!

LWW IS KICKING ME FROM ONE END OF THE FORUM TO THE OTHER AGAIN AND THESE INTELLECTUAL BEAT DOWNS ARE MAKING ME LOOK STOOOOPID!

B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH! R-R-R-RAY-GUN! B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH! H-H-H-HALLIBURTON! B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH!

<span style='font-size: 23pt'>H</span><span style='font-size: 20pt'>E</span><span style='font-size: 17pt'>L</span><span style='font-size: 14pt'>P</span> <span style='font-size: 11pt'>M</span><span style='font-size: 8pt'>E</span> <span style='font-size: 23pt'>H</span><span style='font-size: 20pt'>E</span><span style='font-size: 17pt'>L</span><span style='font-size: 14pt'>P</span> <span style='font-size: 11pt'>M</span><span style='font-size: 8pt'>E</span></div></div>

LWW

mike60
07-12-2008, 12:08 PM
GAYLE-GAYLE-GAYLE!

LWW IS KICKING ME FROM ONE END OF THE FORUM TO THE OTHER AGAIN AND THESE INTELLECTUAL BEAT DOWNS ARE MAKING ME LOOK STOOOOPID!

B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH! R-R-R-RAY-GUN! B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH! H-H-H-HALLIBURTON! B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH!

HELP ME HELP ME

And this is pertinent because? Kick yourself in the nuts. Whoops sorry i forgot you
lost them along with the lobotomy.

LWW
07-12-2008, 12:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GAYLE-GAYLE-GAYLE!

HELP ME HELP ME

And this is pertinent because? Kick yourself in the nuts. Whoops sorry i forgot you
lost them along with the lobotomy.

mike666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch </div></div>
Because you are a moonbat incapable of knowing when you are getting stomped.

Debating you is like watching a busload of clowns roll down a mountainside.

It's hideous to watch the suffering, but at the same time I can't help giggling a little.

LWW

mike60
07-12-2008, 12:49 PM
LWW, "Because you are a moonbat incapable of knowing when you are getting stomped."

REALLY? Either say something pertinent or quit.

mike60

LWW
07-12-2008, 02:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW, "Because you are a moonbat incapable of knowing when you are getting stomped."

REALLY? Either say something pertinent or quit.

mike60 </div></div>
Do you even know how to use basic forum software?

Is your mommy home?

Maybe she will show you ... but then she'd see all those naughty, naughty words you've been using and find out about brian.

LWW

mike60
07-12-2008, 02:33 PM
LWW&lt; You're not stomping anything but simple logic with this pointless drivel.

Mike666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch

LWW
07-12-2008, 02:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW&lt; You're not stomping anything but simple logic with this pointless drivel.

Mike666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch </div></div>
I'm proving that you are a mindless puppet.

LWW

mike60
07-12-2008, 02:41 PM
LWW, Life is a bitch when the mirror is your enemy. You prove nothing.

LWW
07-12-2008, 02:47 PM
Thank you for verifying my last post.

Now, spew some bile for the audience.

LWW

mike60
07-12-2008, 02:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you for verifying my last post.

LWW </div></div>

I rest my case. Dementia Praecox with delusions of intelligence.

LWW
07-12-2008, 06:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you for verifying my last post.

LWW </div></div>

I rest my case. Dementia Praecox with delusions of intelligence.

I knew you wouldn't fail me.

LWW

mike60
07-12-2008, 11:23 PM
Just in case you missed it .

http://skytruth.mediatools.org/node/19981

mike60

Qtec
07-13-2008, 04:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1 -Bush never said Iraq ACQUIRED more yellow cake, only that Vritish intelligence claimed he had tried to do so ... a story they stand by to this day. </div></div>

Don't you think that the POTUS should be clear and accurate in his statements, especially when wrong info could cause a war?

The fact is that the '16 words', although being an accurate statement was totally a distortion of the facts. The CIA had already [ twice] refused to allow this particular claim because it was not solid intel,ie substantiated or confirmed. GW gave the impression that this was proof of a NUKE program that didn't exist.

Bush,
" The evidence indicates that Iraq is reconstituting its nuclear weapons program. "

Before the invasion, people like me and Mike and Gayle actually looked at the evidence the Govt supplied to support their claims and there was NO PROOF. People like us were claiming the Govt was selecting intel to support their own aims, and lo and behold there came the downing St Memeo.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The document, which summarizes a July 23, 2002, meeting of British Prime Minister Tony Blair with his top security advisers, reports on a visit to Washington by the head of Britain's MI-6 intelligence service.

The visit took place while the Bush administration was still declaring to the American public that no decision had been made to go to war.

"There was a perceptible shift in attitude. Military action was now seen as inevitable," the MI-6 chief said at the meeting, according to the memo. "Bush wanted to remove Saddam through military action, justified by the conjunction of terrorism and WMD," weapons of mass destruction.

The memo said "the intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy."

No weapons of mass destruction have been found in Iraq since the U.S. invasion in March 2003. </div></div>

We were right and GW, the Admin, the press and the billion $ US security service got it wrong!

You got conned and you just can't admit it. Too bad.

Q

HALHOULE
07-13-2008, 04:54 AM
IT IS EVIDENT THAT THERE IS NO POOL ON THIS FORUM. A SAD STATE.
ASTA LA VISTA.

mike60
07-13-2008, 12:56 PM
That is true. But the Cue Chalk Board is still cool.

mike60

LWW
07-13-2008, 05:28 PM
This is even cooler:

Mikey meets the heavy
lumber of reality! OW!
That had to hurt bad!
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10072/28.gif (http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10072/28.gif)

LWW

Gayle in MD
07-14-2008, 08:49 AM
1. Bush was told three times by the intelligence officials not to tell the lie about Saddam trying to acquire Yellow Cake from Niger.

2. Bush had to remove the sixteen words about Saddam's supposed attempt to acquire Yellow Cake from Niger, from his SOTU Address.
He surely would never have done so had he not been caught lying.

3. The Niger Embassy was broken into several months before Bush crashed into the White House. The only thing missing was their official seal, and their official stationary. Ledeem, of the American Enterprise Institute, (the Neocon home of the Project For The New American Century Letter which was sent to Clinton in an effort to get him to remove Saddam by invading Iraq, the Neocon organization of Wollfowitz, Feith, Lynn Cheney, Richard Pearle, Rumsfeld, IOW, the Neocon Cabal, financed by contributions from the same no bid contractors who have benefitted from the war in Iraq) was known to have ties with the Italian group of thugs who make their living by creating false intel for Nations around the world. Salvio Burlesconni, P.M. of Italy who favored invading Iraq, the twelfth riches man in the world at that time, a proven thug and liar, with huge investments in Oil, and ties to the same cabal of Italian thugs, had ties to the Bush Administration, and sought their favor for various business purposes.

4. Patrick Fitzgerald stated that a cloud remained over the Vice president's office because Libby "threw sand in the umpire's eyes." IOW, Libby took the fall for Cheney in the investigation into the outing of Valarie Plame, and hence, Libby was convicted for purgery, and obstruction of Justice into the investigation.

5. There was a concerted effort by the White House, led by Cheney, to discredit Joe Wilson after he uncovered the lies Bush told in his SOTU Address, and hence, had to make a statement through the White House Press Office stating that the sixteen world should not have been included in his address.

END OF STORY.

Vanity Fair published the complete story, which has since been investigated and supported by numerous authors, including John Dean, David Corn, Michael Issakoff, among many others. The theft of the Stationary on which the phoney Niger Claim was written leads straight back to the American Enterprise Institute, and the White House.

Gayle in Md.

LWW
07-14-2008, 08:57 AM
Verrrrrrrrry good, except it turned out to be the truth.

Facts. They are a stubborn thing.

LWW