PDA

View Full Version : Int. Red Cross calls for War Crimes Investigation

mike60
07-12-2008, 12:27 PM
Yesterday the International Red Cross notified the US DOJ that President Bush and Vice President Cheney may be the subject of War Crimes investigation by the World Court. Stand by for the nonsense form the usual right wing gas bags on this one...

mike60

Gayle in MD
07-14-2008, 09:06 AM
I hope they lock them up and throw away the key! At the very least, Addington and Koo should be disbarred! I've never seen such arrogant testimony, complete stonewalling, semantical twisting of reality.

Criminals, pure and simple, who have caused death and destruction for millions, Americans and Iraqis, and all for greed and corruption.

bin Laden is happy.

Repulsive!

Gayle in Md.

Chopstick
07-14-2008, 09:56 AM
The guy who prepares the documentation for this was in my house last week. He didn't mention anything about this. You would think he would have. It may be BS. I will ask him when I get his email.

eg8r
07-14-2008, 09:57 AM
Let them stand trial. However, when nothing comes of it we will stand by for the nonsense from the usual lefty blow hards. This is a lot like that secretary nonsense that turned out to be nothing.

eg8r

Qtec
07-14-2008, 09:59 AM
They can't even get Rove to come and give evidence under oath.

Q

eg8r
07-14-2008, 10:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bin Laden is happy.</div></div> I bet he is ecstatic. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif There is probably just tons of love flowing around that cave at this moment. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Can you imagine the party he will be having up in the hills when Obama is elected. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif He might actually step outside into the fresh air for the first time in 7+ years without any fear whatsoever.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
07-14-2008, 10:11 AM
Its been all over the news shows already.

Gayle in Md.

Chopstick
07-14-2008, 10:21 AM
Something Nicco did mention. It is the general belief at the War Crimes Tribunal at the Haig, where he works, that the US already has plans to invade any country that attempts to arrest any US official or officer of the military for war crimes.

They genuinely fear this.

Gayle in MD
07-14-2008, 10:29 AM
LOL, invade with what? A broken Army, and degraded equipment, already mired down in a Fiasco in the Middle East?

I don't think we'd get any coalition together to fight an entire International Tribunal Action. Regardless of what comes of it, probably nothing, it will surely put the breaks on Bush and Cheney leaving this country, which in turn, will put the breaks on their personal hidden oil deals after they leave office. Rumsfeld is already in that position with foreign travel to some countries.

Gayle in Md.

Chopstick
07-14-2008, 10:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, invade with what? A broken Army, and degraded equipment, already mired down in a Fiasco in the Middle East?

Gayle in Md. </div></div>

Broken Army?? You have been listening to your own rhetoric too long. The American military is the most capable fighting force the world has ever known and will most likely remain so through our lifetimes. What you lefites are gripeing about is that it doesn't make a very good police force. Something it was never intended to be, not designed, equipped, or trained for.

Gayle in MD
07-14-2008, 10:58 AM
LOL, apparently you haven't been watching the testimony from our military leaders, but then, you righties like to make up your own facts.

We have no troops available to invade anywhere, and our equipment is in dire need of replacement. Our Army is under severe stress, and can no long withstand the massive pressure that Bush has put upon it. Military leaders have stated, over and over again, that our Army is near broken.

Your accusaions against "lefties" are biased. You said we'd invade any country, blah blah blah...that's a joke, friend. Invasions require boots on the ground. We can't even send enough troops to Afghanistan to do the job, because they're all bogged down in Iraq. Haven't you heard? The Military has been begging for more troops in Afghanistan for years!

Please provide some proof for your accusation that the left, whomever that is, wants the American Military to do police work....

Gayle in Md.

LWW
07-14-2008, 11:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, apparently you haven't been watching the testimony from our military leaders, but then, you righties like to make up your own facts.

We have no troops available to invade anywhere, and our equipment is in dire need of replacement. Our Army is under severe stress, and can no long withstand the massive pressure that Bush has put upon it. Military leaders have stated, over and over again, that our Army is near broken.

Your accusaions against "lefties" are biased. You said we'd invade any country, blah blah blah...that's a joke, friend. Invasions require boots on the ground. We can't even send enough troops to Afghanistan to do the job, because they're all bogged down in Iraq. Haven't you heard? The Military has been begging for more troops in Afghanistan for years!

Please provide some proof for your accusation that the left, whomever that is, wants the American Military to do police work....

Gayle in Md.

</div></div>

Parrot want a cracker?

LWW

sack316
07-14-2008, 11:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, invade with what? A broken Army, and degraded equipment, already mired down in a Fiasco in the Middle East?

Broken Army?? You have been listening to your own rhetoric too long. The American military is the most capable fighting force the world has ever known and will most likely remain so through our lifetimes. What you lefites are gripeing about is that it doesn't make a very good police force. Something it was never intended to be, not designed, equipped, or trained for. </div></div>

Chop, I do agree we are the most capable fighting force in the world. And our service people in all branches are all doing as good of a job as anyone could expect. But unfortunately, I almost have to skew myself closer to the side of Gayle on this one. Maybe "broken" is a gross overstatement, but stretched extremely thin and hurting would be quite accurate. And I say this not out of opinion, but based on the conversations I have had with many of my friends that are in the military, with some being in each country we are in-- either currently or in the past. I actually borached the topic with them, admittedly, for the purposes of tossing it in Gayle's face before when she used the phrase "broken army". I came back from those conversations with not much to throw, though. Other than the fact that none of them would say "broken", but each of them acknowlege their force is stretched too thin... and "wounded" as it were. And that is unfortunate, to say the very least.

BTW, they are extemely well trained to act as a police force! Which is one of, if not the, most common jobs to hold in any branch of service. The problem is the situation in which the policing is being done!

Sack

Deeman3
07-14-2008, 12:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, invade with what? I don't think we'd get any coalition together to fight an entire International Tribunal Action. Regardless of what comes of it, probably nothing, it will surely put the breaks on Bush and Cheney leaving this country, which in turn, will put the breaks on their personal hidden oil deals after they leave office. Rumsfeld is already in that position with foreign travel to some countries.

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Of course, one of the nicer things about the international cummunity as that Washington knows exactly what the terrorists know, the international community will do nothing as usual not matter what the UN, G-8 or any other internation bosy says or votes to do. They have allowed atrocities in Africa for 30 years and will continue to do so. Do you really beleive any of these countries will ever go after someone?

Israel is about the only country left that has a pair of testicles anymore. Unfortuantely, They are about to show us, once again, how to defend your country. No one here, left or right, has a clue of how to do it anymore. </span>

Gayle in MD
07-14-2008, 01:39 PM
Well defending your country surely has, and had nothing to do with invading Iraq!

As for Israel, I don't find that country to be innocent of atrocities, themselves, and I'd like to see America wrench free of their out of proportion influence. I can't think of a single thing that Israel has done for America except get their rich Jewish American relatives to compromise our own national security, by involving us in their problems with other countries. I say let Israel defend their own country, instead of spending their time spying on us! they've got their own nukes, let them defend their country.

I'm all for preventing genocide where ever it exists, but I am sick to death of Nation building in areas where the population has not evolved into a democratic breeding ground on its own. You cannot force deomcratic principles at the end of a gun. I've said that all along, and when I read about the Israelis, and their own atrocities against others, I don't see them as innocent by-standers who spend their time spreading peace and good will around.

I hate what was done to the slaves in this country and I hate what was done to the Jews by Hitler, and I'm glad we went in there and stopped him, the SOB, but we've been in bed with too many dictators through Republican policies, spread too many weapons around the Middle East, and it has not served our country well. What has Israel done for America? That's my question.

If we were going to invade any country, it should have been Darfur. We should have stopped THAT genocide, and we should have used special forces to get al Qaeda and bin Laden, and killed every single al Qaeda operative we could find, instead of destablizing the Middle East in a militarily unwinnable war, spending fifty million dollars an hour, in a country that was corrupt to the core, while our own bridges collapse, a country that was no immediate threat, and all on lies, and trumped intelligence.

Obama is no savior, but he isn't a Republican! That's a huge plus in my book! I'm a diplomacy gal. I hate war and I hate Republican bravado and threats, and trying to dictate to the rest of the world about who can have what, and look where it's gotten us!

Mark my words, we'll get our next attack right after Bush is gone, and it won'te be because he protected us better than anyone else could have, it will be the final result of an underhanded, secret agreement, to leave bin Laden alone as long as we weren't attacked during Bush's term, just like the Cheney secret oil deals, and I said that long ago. Cheney promised atleast six bucks a gallon in that meeting, and that's where we're heading. they weren't censoring those Scientific studies for nothing.

Corporate fascist pigs in the White House! The questions is, will this government survive, not will it grow!

Gayle in Md.

Deeman3
07-14-2008, 01:44 PM
O.K.

mike60
07-14-2008, 09:29 PM
Chopstick, About Osama Bin Whatever, He might actually step outside into the fresh air for the first time in 7+ years without any fear whatsoever. (He has been on kidney dialysis in a Pakistani hospital for years. Hard to operate modern medical devices in a cave.)

Something Nicco did mention. It is the general belief at the War Crimes Tribunal at the Haig,(it's the Hague, Netherlands) where he works, that the US already has plans to invade any country that attempts to arrest any US official or officer of the military for war crimes. (This is ridiculous, just quit it.)

Broken Army?? You have been listening to your own rhetoric too long. The American military is the most capable fighting force the world has ever known and will most likely remain so through our lifetimes. What you lefites are gripeing about is that it doesn't make a very good police force. Something it was never intended to be, not designed, equipped, or trained for.
(The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has stated the US Military needs complete replenishment, good enough for me. Cheney-Bush have made the troops into Iraqi cops.)

Please provide some proof for your accusation that the left, whomever that is, wants the American Military to do police work....Gayle.
(Gayle you know this is unanswerable, do not seek logic where none is to be found.)

Of course, one of the nicer things about the international cummunity as that Washington knows exactly what the terrorists know, the international community will do nothing as usual not matter what the UN, G-8 or any other internation bosy says or votes to do. They have allowed atrocities in Africa for 30 years and will continue to do so. Do you really beleive any of these countries will ever go after someone? (This is so goofy. Just start with spellcheck.)

Israel is about the only country left that has a pair of testicles anymore. Unfortuantely, They are about to show us, once again, how to defend your country. No one here, left or right, has a clue of how to do it anymore. Deeman
(Deeman, try speaking for yourself and not our Nation, we are diverse and capable of amazing things, save your defeatist shit for the redneck twits.)

mike60

eg8r
07-15-2008, 12:09 PM
Then put him in jail for obstruction and keep moving forward. Come on, the American public just cannot wait to see all these "facts" you people dream about come up as nothing just like the secretary scandal.

eg8r

LWW
07-15-2008, 02:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Then put him in jail for obstruction and keep moving forward. Come on, the American public just cannot wait to see all these "facts" you people dream about come up as nothing just like the secretary scandal.

eg8r </div></div>
EVEE - DENSE?

DEY DON'T NEED NO STEEN - KING EVEE - DENSE!

After all, this is B-B-B-BOOOOSH! we are talking about here.

LWW

Deeman3
07-15-2008, 02:15 PM
Mike,

You dismiss what I have to say and I certainly can do the same for your opinions. If you were as concerned over the language you use as you are about my spelling, we might have some common ground.

mike60
07-15-2008, 05:12 PM
Deeman, Language aside and spelling not that big a deal. This is what i object to:
Israel is about the only country left that has a pair of testicles anymore. Unfortuantely, They are about to show us, once again, how to defend your country. No one here, left or right, has a clue of how to do it anymore. Deeman
(Deeman, try speaking for yourself and not our Nation, we are diverse and capable of amazing things, save your defeatist shit for the redneck twits.)

I'm not saying my words are for the kids but this above is just wrong. Our country has as many brilliant thinkers and capable military planners as any country. They are just being misused by the thug complex (Cheney-Bush).

mike60

Chopstick
07-16-2008, 10:52 AM
I had a few minutes free this morning so I thought I would give an update on this report. I have a question.

Have any of you actually read this report?

Well, guess what. There isn't one!

If it exists then I should be able to find it and read it. Well it's not there. The reason is because one person wrote in a book that a <span style="color: #FF6666">Secret</span> Red Cross Report produced <span style="color: #FF0000">some time last year</span> that no one has ever seen says they did. Is there is one single instance of the Red Cross issuing an official statement of this anywhere? Everything I found just points back to this book, which by the way is just coming out. And the report isn't even in the book. The book just says a report exists. Is that what qualifies as a fact nowdays?

Ya know, you gotta look at the news media that reported this and say WTF? Don't you people have any professional ethics at all or are you just plain stupid? Did you think we wouldn't check for ourselves?

JWasson
07-16-2008, 11:00 AM
I only wish some of you people could be over here in Iraq where I am to see all the good we have done and are doing as we speak. It's really easy to sit back 9,000 miles away and pass judgment. What we've done for world peace by destroying the insurgency here is amazing, but we should have started by shooting the camera man first.. so we could get to doing our jobs without the public passing judgment. I wish some of you could have seen what it was like when I got here three and a half years ago and what a dramatic improvement we've made in our efforts. Oh, the news media will never tell the people of the world that will they?

Deeman3
07-16-2008, 01:07 PM
JWasson,

Unfortunately, even words from the only one on this board really doing something in the war will be ignored, labeled wrong or somehow belittled.

We know you guys, despite poor support both from the public and, in some cases, our very own government has stood up for the rest of our lazy asses while being second guessed and worse by the very people who say they want you to win.

You do what our very best have done for generations, by putting aside personal turmoil and any reasonable comfort while your families also make sacrifices, and you get the job done. I am happy to see a person stand up and tell it like he sees it.

Again, God keep you safe and bring you home soon. You are making a difference. Most of us don't deserve the service you give us but many of us appreciate you more than you know.

mike60
07-16-2008, 01:10 PM
J, What planet are you from? This says it all: "but we should have started by shooting the camera man first.. so we could get to doing our jobs without the public passing judgment."

Really? You are advocating murder of Journalists to allow you to do whatever you choose in a war zone. You're a poor excuse for an human and even less as an American.
Your words remind me of the Nazis or the USSR at its lowest. But don't quit writing the public needs to know about what a low life like you is up to.

mike666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch

mike60
07-16-2008, 01:22 PM
Some information:
This is the US Military's own website for Law: http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/awc-law.htm

International Legal Issues Surrounding
The Mistreatment of Iraqi Detainees by American Forces: http://slomanson.tjsl.edu/AbuGhraib.pdf

If any of you can get past the blood lust of your keyboards try reading some of the above. It's not lefty blogs it's the US Government's words.
Not that many of you care beyond your own little minds.

JWasson has violated the UCMJ by advocating the murder of civilian and even military journalists.

Deeman, I expect better from you. I to wish JWasson to get home safely but without murdering any news people.

mike60

sack316
07-16-2008, 01:32 PM
Mike, any clue as to what context or tone that would be in? Surely any sensible person would know he didn't literally mean they shoulda shot a cameraman. Guess we all know what the operative word for that last sentence would be, though.

We're sitting here BSing around on a message board via our high speed modems, sitting in the comfy AC, listening to whatever dribble we have tuned in on the TV. We'll get to kiss our families tonight if we so choose. We'll get to go safely to the store, or the movies, or wherever we choose... and the most danger we'll have to complain about is the wacko driver that cut us off on the interstate. And our biggest worry in the world at the moment is how much gas will be when we go to the pump next. We sit here and pass judgement, and make snotty commentary over things we---in all truth, in all reality--- know nothing about. I don't care left or right or where one gets their info from... we really don't know a damn thing. And for someone to have the nerve to call a servicemember a low life... especially someone who has supposedly once served themselves... is beyond reason to me.

And to take that little comment, and twist it into advocating murder etc.... I mean wow Mike. Just wow. I hope you get to come face to face with J's family one day, and I hope you are able to say such a thing to them.

JWasson, thank you for your service and for what you are doing. Please know that there are truly some of us here that do appreciate you. And thank you for putting in the only 2 cents on this that really matter. Keep up the good work and we wish you a safe return home as soon as possible.

Sack

eg8r
07-16-2008, 01:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JWasson has violated the UCMJ by advocating the murder of civilian and even military journalists. </div></div> You really are just an old fool. There is no question why no one expects much from your posts.

eg8r

Deeman3
07-16-2008, 01:39 PM
This guy can't discern the difference. Why waste your time? It's that left biased, "Use any words you can to inflame or question our soldier's intent." It's his perverted idea of patriotism.

Sack when I said. last month, "You have a killer break!" I did not mean it actually killed human beings. Whew, I'm glad we cleared that up before the thought police arrived. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Where do these nuts come from....California

sack316
07-16-2008, 01:45 PM
Guess you're right deeman. I just don't get it. Common sense musta went out of style sometime because I just don't see it too much these days. Did you send some of that deeman chalk to Cali? Because if you read the stuff it's not supposed to go there apparently. Perhaps that caused it?

Oh, and that killer break incident... well the poor guy woulda never got hit if you hadn't given me that slug rack. But it's alright, i blame you, you blame me... that's what we call reasonable doubt kids. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

Bobbyrx
07-16-2008, 01:50 PM
It's pretty clear Deeman, that the responses to JWasson pretty much show the character of the poster

mike60
07-16-2008, 01:57 PM
In the real word words have meaning. I think L DUB said that. I don't expect anything from any of you resembling logic. JWasson may well be just a frustrated troop venting his
feelings but words have meaning. When members of the US Military say things that stupid they deserve censure. Ask the JAG. Active serving troops are held to the UCMJ.

I personally don't care what eg8r, Deeman, Sack think of me. I like some of their posts and think some others are trash. Thats the way it goes. I do enjoy L DUB's nonsense
he has style beyond common men, maybe even uncommon men.

I respect the US Constitution, I cherish our freedoms. I do not care for right wing gas bags. On this forum i've seen back shooting murderers glorified as martyrs, even while
still alive in prison. Weird that. I've seen questionable opinions put worth as worthy goals for our nation that clearly violate any civilized standard of behavior. There are many
instances of intentional misunderstanding attempting to support these idiotic posts by the right wing gas bags. I may be old but i am educated. I expect better.

mike60

sack316
07-16-2008, 02:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In the real word words have meaning...
...When members of the US Military say things that stupid they deserve censure...
</div></div>

Are you exempt from this for some reason I am not aware of?

Sack

mike60
07-16-2008, 02:27 PM
Sack, No.

mike60

Chopstick
07-17-2008, 02:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You're a poor excuse for an human and even less as an American.
Your words remind me of the Nazis or the USSR at its lowest. But don't quit writing the public needs to know about what a low life like you is up to.

</div></div>

You little POS. You actually posted this to a soldier in the field?

Deeman3
07-17-2008, 03:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You're a poor excuse for an human and even less as an American.

</div></div>

You little POS. You actually posted this to a soldier in the field? </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Chopstick, You didn't know Princeton grads were allowed to do that? Comes with the mortar board and short pants. I think, but am not sure this may be F/L. </span>

mike60
07-17-2008, 03:22 PM
I admit i was wrong. I've PMed John and told him so. I have very bad memories from
another war and i feel very strongly about killing noncombatants. That's it.

mike60

Deeman3
07-17-2008, 05:30 PM
I hav3e some of those same memories. You did the right thing.

mike60
07-17-2008, 05:50 PM
Dman, Fair enough.

m60