PDA

View Full Version : The smack talking thread

sack316
07-14-2008, 12:29 PM
just thought it a good idea to make a thread special for bashing and smack talking back and forth. I'm seeing so much on other threads that I'm wasting my time reading that have nothing to do with the debate or topic at hand. I don't mean the ones that express whoever's opinion on the topic that happen to include a jab at someone they are responding to. I mean the replies that just are nothing but shit talking to another person. So here we go, use this one and enjoy! I'll even volunteer as an admin to move all those responses to this thread if needed! Just tired of going to a thread with 20 replies, and only 3 or 4 of them actually have some kind of content in them. Have fun kids!

Or, if needed I'll meake special person vs. person threads, just for that particular battle of yo' momma's. OK, that hasn't happened just yet, but it's seeming the next logical step.

Sack

Deeman3
07-14-2008, 02:51 PM
Sack,

I could not agree more. We need a "Yo Mama" to cut out the bickering in case real discussion should arise.

Good Idea!

sack316
07-14-2008, 03:16 PM
yeah, but it does take me back a bit I guess, though. Back when flame wars seemed cool and talking junk in a chat room or message board was fun and actually seemed to make some sense. Of course I was a teenager then enjoying my blazing fast 56K modem.

Sometimes I think people are right when they tell me I need to grow up and I'm still immature. It's good to know I can just direct them this way to make myself look a little better /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

hondo
07-14-2008, 07:14 PM
This is the only forum where I can say anything.
Dub and his buddies kept calling me a Klansman on AZ and when I asked the moderator to stop them, he did, but he's seemed
pissed at me ever since and appears to be looking for a reason to toss me.
SW o I'm walking on eggshells over there.

Meanwhile some others on there are vicious.
Oh, well, such is life.

Jeff
07-14-2008, 07:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is the only forum where I can say anything.
Dub and his buddies kept calling me a Klansman on AZ and when I asked the moderator to stop them, he did, but he's seemed
pissed at me ever since and appears to be looking for a reason to toss me.
SW o I'm walking on eggshells over there.

Meanwhile some others on there are vicious.
Oh, well, such is life. </div></div>

Like bitchdog and gotnosense

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

mike60
07-14-2008, 07:53 PM
i'm waiting for my AZ account to activate.

mike60

nAz
07-14-2008, 09:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm waiting for my AZ account to activate.

mike60 </div></div>

lol Mkie60 your all right!!

nAz
07-14-2008, 09:23 PM
BTW Sack... Your Momma is so stupid that she got locked in the supermarket and died of starvation

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

sack316
07-14-2008, 09:52 PM
Naz, you better tell the whole story. It not my momma's fault your momma was locked in too... and yo' momma is so fat she ate up all the food before mine could get to it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

nAz
07-14-2008, 10:03 PM
Sack

Yo mommas so ugly, her dog humps her leg with its eyes closed.

mike60
07-14-2008, 10:05 PM
Both of ya mommas so fat they beep when they back up....

mike60

nAz
07-14-2008, 10:08 PM
Your momma is so small she uses the curb to play handball.

sack316
07-14-2008, 10:47 PM
yo momma's so dumb she got fired from the m-n-m factory for throwing away all the W's.

and you're so ugly that when you were born the doctor slapped yo' momma

not to mention that she's so ugly, Bill would turn her down for Hillary /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

nAz
07-14-2008, 11:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
not to mention that she's so ugly, Bill would turn her down for Hillary /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack </div></div>

hehe

Your mommas so ugly,that when she joined a ugly contest they said "Sorry, No professionals"

sack316
07-14-2008, 11:20 PM
your momma's so fat, when she fell in love she broke it

Sack

sack316
07-14-2008, 11:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Sometimes I think people are right when they tell me I need to grow up and I'm still immature. It's good to know I can just direct them this way to make myself look a little better /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack </div></div>

yeah, OK cancel that /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

sack316
07-14-2008, 11:23 PM
oh, and on more thing. Bonus points to whoever can tell me what this little game is called...

Sack

hondo
07-15-2008, 05:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'm waiting for my AZ account to activate.

mike60 </div></div>

I think you would be a great addition.
But, be careful.
Anything that the moderator sees as personal and he'll toss you quickly.
It also appears to me that he leans more one way than another but I could be wrong.
He certainly had been fair at one time.

There are 2 characters on there who will bait you and seem to get by with it: Ugotda7 & Punter.
Both are young, trash mouth, and don't seem too smart.

hondo
07-15-2008, 06:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh, and on more thing. Bonus points to whoever can tell me what this little game is called...

Sack </div></div>

Back in the hood we called it the numbers game.
As in doin a number on somebody.

Deeman3
07-15-2008, 07:19 AM
I think we had all hoped the CCB would not become AZ. Maybe we can't do anything about it but there is a reason I only post on one other forum. If this one gets as whacked out as a few others it won't be much fun anymore. There does seem to be some balance here and just becuase it may lean one way or the other is not so important as being able to discuss things without too much personal crap.

BY the way, Yo mama is so ugly...oh, never mind. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
07-15-2008, 08:26 AM
What I like about this forum is that MOST of the
conservatives on here are reasonable and will acknowledge good
points from the other side.

I guess I'm the one who started this crossover.
At the time things were really slow on both boards.
The libs dominating this board & Dub & his cronies
bullying everybody else off the other board.

I suggested he would find a challenge over here.
I've always been a more the merrier kind of guy
than an elitist.

It appears it was a mistake.
Dub got ignored by most and his arse handed to him by Sonoma,
and he went off the deep end, turning into a psychotic troll.

I've apologized before on here and I apologize again.
I f*cked up.

sack316
07-15-2008, 11:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh, and on more thing. Bonus points to whoever can tell me what this little game is called...

Sack </div></div>

As in doin a number on somebody. </div></div>

oooh, we'll have to go to the judges on that on Hondo...

We were actually looking for the "dozens" or "dirty dozens" game. Our panel has decided your hood apparently wasn't hood enough, or "whack" as it were. "Numbers" would be the local and illegal form of a lottery made famous in poorer African American and Italian neighborhoods. But thanks to you, and your Momma for playing our game

Sack

nAz
07-15-2008, 01:24 PM
sack, your mother what?

sack316
07-15-2008, 01:37 PM
nAz, my mother what what?

hondo
07-15-2008, 06:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh, and on more thing. Bonus points to whoever can tell me what this little game is called...

Sack </div></div>

As in doin a number on somebody. </div></div>

oooh, we'll have to go to the judges on that on Hondo...

We were actually looking for the "dozens" or "dirty dozens" game. Our panel has decided your hood apparently wasn't hood enough, or "whack" as it were. "Numbers" would be the local and illegal form of a lottery made famous in poorer African American and Italian neighborhoods. But thanks to you, and your Momma for playing our game

Sack </div></div>

Nope, I'm just old. It was the dozens.
I take 3 pills every morning.
1 for my memory.
1 for my sex life.
And 1 for my... uh... memory

Gayle in MD
07-17-2008, 08:05 AM
Hondo,
You don't need to apologize. I don't post there, but I did get an e-mail from someone who does, and Barbara was the first one to try to lead the AZ nutjobs to the CCB, not you. In fact, she mentioned me by name in that post of hers.

Also, I, for one, have not been affected by any of the rightwing nutjobs from over there. If I was interested in propaganda, I'd tune in Faux News, and watch OReilly, the famous sexual harasser. And, if I was interested in lies and insults, I'd listen to Limpballs, the famous right wing drug addict.

You're a great part of this forum, as far as I'm concerned. The No where man, remains on ignore, where he still doesn't get it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Love,
Gayle

hondo
07-17-2008, 07:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo,
You don't need to apologize. I don't post there, but I did get an e-mail from someone who does, and Barbara was the first one to try to lead the AZ nutjobs to the CCB, not you. In fact, she mentioned me by name in that post of hers.

Also, I, for one, have not been affected by any of the rightwing nutjobs from over there. If I was interested in propaganda, I'd tune in Faux News, and watch OReilly, the famous sexual harasser. And, if I was interested in lies and insults, I'd listen to Limpballs, the famous right wing drug addict.

You're a great part of this forum, as far as I'm concerned. The No where man, remains on ignore, where he still doesn't get it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Love,
Gayle </div></div>

Thank you, dear. I appreciate that.