PDA

View Full Version : LWW, DUB, DUCKY Abuse zone

mike60
07-15-2008, 06:06 PM
Any post, response to a post that is originated by LWW-DUB-DUCKY or just some well deserved abuse for our champion of the Duck and Run.
This has the potential to be the longest, most numerous posts thread in history. I'm hoping the man, the legend the limpest dick of 'em all
will get this thread rolling with some of his historic "beat downs".

mike666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch

PS: I'll understand if the moderators pull this down but i'm hoping for the best.

Jeff
07-15-2008, 06:36 PM
Well, this should be fun.

I love this forum, just never really knew much about it.

I love the fact that the owners realize that as adults, we can handle a little rough language.

I have been listening to good old el dub ad nauseum on AZ and couldn't even say the word dummy without him, gotnosense, or bamabitch running to Mr. Wilson.

El dub, I know you have, so don't even try to deny it.

Anyway, one good thing came out of me chasing his ass over here. I think I like it, and I promise to add some good things to discuss.

I am not a crazy man, just a guy who had had enough.

I am pretty sure many have been there.

mike60
07-15-2008, 06:38 PM
Alright, we're off. Next.

mike60

LWW
07-15-2008, 07:01 PM
Well, I see the Swing From El Dubb Dubb's Nuts Club is still strong.

LWW

mike60
07-15-2008, 07:05 PM
(Toggle) That's the spirit. But i expect better from the old master.

mike60
07-15-2008, 07:34 PM
A future classic from "Images of Torture":

LWW, Just a note to verify your being the most ignorant douchebag gas filled dry fart in all history. I checked with douchebag central and they agreed you are the lamest douchebag ever. Then i checked with the gas filled dry fart authority and they agreed you are the biggest and lamest gas filled dry fart in history.
Not bad that's two for two for you. It's great having you on "ignore" . Toggle every now and then just for laughs and then toggle back to sanity. Very handy.
I also checked with the beat down authority and they agreed you beat down your limp dick with championship form and style. An example of olympic proportions,
the beat down, not your limp dick. So carry on sport boy, you've earned it.

mike60
07-15-2008, 08:22 PM
Who could forget this gem?

LWW
Carpal \'Tunnel

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Originally Posted By: mike60
- BLAH BLAH BLAH PLEASE LISTEN TO ME BLAH BLAH BLAH -

Why are you so intent on forcing people to hear your belief system?

By your own definitions Mikey ... you are a fascist.

LWW

LWW
07-15-2008, 10:16 PM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/parrots.jpg

LWW

mike60
07-15-2008, 10:33 PM
Now that's more like it.

mike60

Jeff
07-16-2008, 06:23 AM
Hey ducky, is that picture unaltered like the one on AZ?

Maybe I should tell the story

ducky posted a picture on AZ that he claimed showed a ghost, and he claimed it was "unaltered". swore up and down it was real.

Well, it wasn't too long before the truth came out and ducky had been proven a lier.

But did ducky come clean, you don't know ducky very well.....

First it was just "cropped". that was all he did.

Then after it was clear that he couldn't lie out of it, he started saying something about, well, I forgot I did this or did that, or I was just testing you...........

babble on ducky

DickLeonard
07-16-2008, 09:27 AM
Jeff point of order #1 Larry has been streeeted before and under every alias he tried to assume.

Some people have wanted to point out LWW to the management as Larry and have his ass booted out, but that would have put us in the class of people on this site who thought we should revere The President and to speak ill of him was cause for our being banished to AZ Billiards.

Point OF Order #2 #### Leonard came into being when the Filth Filter turned Dick into ####..

So this is not quite heaven and LWW has given this place a terrible Stench, with his terrible family pictures,buuutttttbooooosh etc. We can hope that his wife will have him committed to Matteawan State Prison for the Mentally Insane. TILL THEN,TILL THEN ####

LWW
07-16-2008, 10:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey ducky, is that picture unaltered like the one on AZ?

Maybe I should tell the story

ducky posted a picture on AZ that he claimed showed a ghost, and he claimed it was "unaltered". swore up and down it was real.

Well, it wasn't too long before the truth came out and ducky had been proven a lier.

But did ducky come clean, you don't know ducky very well.....

First it was just "cropped". that was all he did.

Then after it was clear that he couldn't lie out of it, he started saying something about, well, I forgot I did this or did that, or I was just testing you...........

babble on ducky </div></div>
One for the road.

Jeff, you are a liar and you know it.

You cannot produce said quote, and you know that also.

The reality is that yesterday you posted an "alleged" photo of an Abu Ghraib torture victim under the guise that it happened at Gitmo ... even naming it GITMO.GIF.

Now, you and houndo, and Dick Leaper, and Mikey, and bian (Assuming that isn't you.), can resume your delusional circle jerk.

LWW

Jeff
07-16-2008, 11:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
One for the road.

Jeff, you are a liar and you know it.

You cannot produce said quote, and you know that also.

The reality is that yesterday you posted an "alleged" photo of an Abu Ghraib torture victim under the guise that it happened at Gitmo ... even naming it GITMO.GIF.

Now, you and houndo, and Dick Leaper, and Mikey, and bian (Assuming that isn't you.), can resume your delusional circle jerk.

LWW </div></div>

Really, let's just show everyone who the lier is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are these ghosts?

I took them and I certify they are not Photoshopped or altered in any way.

LWW

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/NewStuff/?action=view&current=DkSd101506001.jpg"]http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/NewStuff/?action=view&current=DkSd101506001.jpg</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you count cropping I guess you have me.

What do you actually know of photography?.........................

Anything can be made to appear to be something that it is not in camera.

LWW</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">............................
You have to remember that this was taken from a thread where a purported ghost possibly existed.

I posted this and asked if it represented an appariton, or words to that effect.

I do confess that it was cropped, although I had forgotten that this was done in Photoshop.........................

Now, you took this and made into a jihad completely out of context.........

LWW</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not trying to.

Again, the context in which it was posted is if something cane be doctored to appear to be an apparition when it isn't by a sneaky camera operator and a wordsmith.

I remembered doing this and made a wordsmithed statement, forgetting which program it was cropped in ... which is really isn't a modification anyway, which is what I did.

It was a statement which is technically correct ... and BTW hondo, far more correct that stating that John Forbes Kerry admitted to killing people for no reason, without valid orders, and while under no real or implied threat is means he didn't do it "for kicks" simply because he didn't use the specific words "for kicks" in his confession............................
LWW</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's easy, all you have to do is carefully word things in the manner that these type photo/video originators always do. The "ghosts" have not been altered in any way and Photoshop wasn't used other than cropping.

If I were passing this off as an actual ghost you would have more of a case.

LWW</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.........

The whole thing is an example of how Clintonian word parsing allows people to believe what they want to believe from a parsed statement ... depending on what your definition of "IS" is of course.

I make a statement that apparitions were not altered, which they weren't, and some people will choose to read that as absolutely nothing in the entire photograph has been altered.

Photography itself is in a sense an art of deception and misdirection as even things as simple as focal length and aperture setting introduce a distortion of reality from what the naked eye would have seen........................

LWW</div></div>

Jeff
07-16-2008, 12:03 PM
And by the way Ducky, before you try to lie out of this one,

The two words in "Quotes" in my post are:

"unaltered" and "cropped"

LWW
07-16-2008, 12:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And by the way Ducky, before you try to lie out of this one,

The two words in "Quotes" in my post are:

"unaltered" and "cropped" </div></div>
Thankl ypou for proving my point Jeffy.

You are such a good little weasel boy.

Now, first off no place did I say they were ghosts as you claimed ... but, you already knew that.

Second, after you and sphincterboy went on you jihad to show the photos to be a cut and paste there was another professional photog who vouched for them being real.

Third, if my intent was to defraud I would have left it there and been quiet.

Fourth, at that point I explained exactly how I did it and that all of the alterations done were not done in PS but inGIMP. It was cropped some time later in PS after the Mrs bought a copy.

Fifth, after I exoplained how I did it I explained that it was an example of how charlatans ... such as yourself with GITMO.GIF ... can use carefully phrased weasel parsed words to appear to say one thing but say another.

The "APPARITION" was unaltered in anyway. Absolutely true, as was claimed. It was shot in infrared and suspended on a stick to appear to hover. Simple tricks that a simpleton such as yourself would NEVER have ascertained.

Put another way, I had you duped completely until I decided to show that I had made my point ... supposed photos of the spirit world are ALWAYS something other than what they appear to be.

You, deservedly earning the name weasel boy, have used this as a smoke screen to cover you forgery which was blatantly done with the intent to defraud ... but, you already knew that because you are weasel boy.

LWW

Jeff
07-16-2008, 01:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Thankl ypou for proving my point Jeffy.

You are such a good little weasel boy.

Now, first off no place did I say they were ghosts as you claimed ... but, you already knew that................

Third, if my intent was to defraud I would have left it there and been quiet.........

Put another way, I had you duped completely until I decided to show that I had made my point ... supposed photos of the spirit world are ALWAYS something other than what they appear to be.
</div></div>

If you realized what a complete fool you look like right now, you would crawl away to the dark place you live in.

But I know you don't have that much sense, and I for sure know you don't have that much integrity even if you did realize it.

You're a piece of shit, lier, hatemonger who plays war games on his bedspread with little plastic men.

You have "0" integrity, and "0" credibility. Thank God, I'm not the only one that sees it.

eg8r
07-16-2008, 01:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love the fact that the owners realize that as adults, we can handle a little rough language.</div></div> Well, we all wish that as an adult you act like one and recognize that foul mouth adults are not the only ones that frequent this site.

eg8r

Jeff
07-16-2008, 01:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love the fact that the owners realize that as adults, we can handle a little rough language.</div></div> Well, we all wish that as an adult you act like one and recognize that foul mouth adults are not the only ones that frequent this site.

eg8r </div></div>

Which word bothers you. shit, lier, or hatemonger?

eg8r
07-16-2008, 01:40 PM
LOL, I don't mind liar at all (what the heck is 'lier'), that happens to be a perfect definition of your posting activity.

eg8r

sack316
07-16-2008, 01:49 PM
keep up eg8r... he obviously meant he is one with the ability to lie down. Which, I assume, would be perfectly accurate.

He should watch the use of the word "shit" though, apparently Mike would write a response about how he is sitting on the toilet visiting the CCB.

Sack

Jeff
07-16-2008, 01:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, I don't mind liar at all (what the heck is 'lier'), that happens to be a perfect definition of your posting activity.

eg8r </div></div>

Boy that's a new one, make fun of a misspelled word.

You go to the head of your class. I'm assuming you are still in school.

LWW
07-16-2008, 02:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love the fact that the owners realize that as adults, we can handle a little rough language.</div></div> Well, we all wish that as an adult you act like one and recognize that foul mouth adults are not the only ones that frequent this site.

eg8r </div></div>

Which word bothers you. shit, lier, or hatemonger? </div></div>
None of them bother me.

I think you are quite comical.

Now, squawk for me again Jeffy.

LWW

eg8r
07-17-2008, 09:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Boy that's a new one, make fun of a misspelled word.

You go to the head of your class. I'm assuming you are still in school. </div></div>Yep, I am a freshman in high school and that is all your little brain can comprehend.

eg8r

eg8r
07-17-2008, 09:07 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Jeff
07-17-2008, 09:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Yep, I am a freshman in high school and that is all your little brain can comprehend.

eg8r </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Now how in the world can I compete with someone with such an obvious overwhelming mental advantage as you have.

I wonder how in the world your shoulders can take the weight of carrying around that giant brain of yours.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

eg8r
07-17-2008, 09:16 AM
Your ignorance is astounding. Keep you head in the sand nitwit.

eg8r

mike60
07-17-2008, 01:37 PM
Oh the humanity! Oh the inanity. How many more rhymes are there children?

mike60

mike60
07-17-2008, 05:30 PM
L DUB DUCKY, Dude, this thread is dedicated to your well known need for abuse but you are still expected to contribute. Well?

jayalley
07-17-2008, 07:12 PM
LWW.....ignore them.

mike60 is the forum's new Gayle (albeit with less testosterone) and Jeff is our recently crowned spelling bee champ.

mike60
07-17-2008, 08:57 PM
Jwhatever, Look L DUB DUCKY has first refusal here so find your own thread to ignore. Who spelled albeit and testosterone for you?

mike60
07-17-2008, 10:34 PM
This a classic:

#278186 - 07/12/08 02:38 PM Re: Senate Hearing about Halliburton-KBR electrocu [Re: mike60]
LWW
Carpal \'Tunnel

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Originally Posted By: mike60
LWW, Unless you get a grip on some sort of defendable position i'm going to ignore you. The facts of the case are clearly presented and if there is a trial there will be plenty of time for you to deny the truth as it comes out.
No more questions as you have no answers. But you seem to enjoy projecting your paranoia.

Translated:
Translated:
Quote:
LWW IS DELIVERING THESE INTELLECTUAL BEAT DOWNS WITH SUCH FEROCITY THAT I'LL JUST TAKE MY BALL AND GO HOME!

MOMMA GAYYYY-ULLLL! WHAT DO I SAY NEXT?

B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH! R-R-R-RAY-GUN! B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH! H-H-H-HALLIBURTON! B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH!

HELP ME HELP ME

LWW

DickLeonard
07-18-2008, 07:54 AM
Jeff Eg8r is ergernomicly engineered. His Brain is located between his Navel and his Knees. ####

DickLeonard
07-18-2008, 08:16 AM
Wow a man with 54 POSTS assuming a Leadership Role.

It take two thousand posts to even be taken lightly.

Three thousand to start to gain Respect, of them at least one post must contain at least a semblance of Intelligence that cannot be expressed in less than 200 words.

That means that LWW has not met the Qualifications to be taken seriously yet.

Finally Ignore Them. How can you Ignore those who have you on Ignore. It is like speaking before a Hall of Empty Seats.####

jayalley
07-18-2008, 10:22 AM
Hey, little Dick (sorry, I meant "Little Dick"), I don't need a minimum threshold to do anything on this forum. I'll leave the bloviations to you....all 2335 of them.

Here's how it is:

You fools post.....I criticize.

Any questions?

LWW
07-18-2008, 11:42 AM
Where do you get those adorable brown shirts?

They go so well with you little arm bands and jack boots.

Now, take it to the street and tell us all how important your bad self is.

LWW

Jeff
07-18-2008, 12:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where do you get those adorable brown shirts?

LWW </div></div>

Did you ever hear the saying, "Something must have crawled up inside you and died"?

It's usually said when someone stinks up the bathroom like something dead inside them came out.

Well, I gotta tell you, it is a perfect view of you.

Something crawled up inside you and rotted a long time ago and it is stinking to high heaven.

You are filled with hate and you want to infect everyone around you.

Here's another saying, "You are wasting air someone else could be breathing".

Deeman3
07-18-2008, 12:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"You are wasting air someone else could be breathing".

</div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Respectfully, are you wanting to tax and regulate that as well now? </span>

Jeff
07-18-2008, 12:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

<span style="color: #FF0000"> Respectfully, are you wanting to tax and regulate that as well now? </span> </div></div>

The problem is I am new and you think I am a crazy left wing nut because I give LWW shit, but that is just because he's a lying sack of crap.

I have a lot of disagreements with Democrats. Won't go into all of them but I am an avid gun person, I have a Florida concealed carry permit, I am against abortion but there has to be something better than banning it.

I like my freedoms and I don't like the Government getting in my personal life.

But on the other hand I am a union man til I die and I think this country should help the ones that can't help themselves.

Deeman3
07-18-2008, 01:09 PM
I agree with much of your beliefs. You will come to know me as a guy who asks a lot of questions not always meaning offense but often provoking it. I like all the give and take and even arguments here unless it gets nasty. Don't take me too harshly. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

sack316
07-18-2008, 01:10 PM
Jeff, I don't think you are a crazy left wing nut. And since many here would have you believe deeman and I share a brain, I'm sure he doesn't either /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Unless he tells me he really does, in which case I would then, too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I think this country should help the ones that can't help themselves.
</div></div>

I agree, so long as the operative term there is "can't" help themselves. I'm all for helping those in need, I'm sure I've bought many a crack rock for people in hopes they may actually get some food in my time. Help those in need, but I'm not for free handouts and enabling laziness. I guess there is just a delicate balance of weeding out the truly needy while at the same time providing enough opportunity that we just haven't found yet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I have a lot of disagreements with Democrats. Won't go into all of them but I am an avid gun person, I have a Florida concealed carry permit...
</div></div>

well now I really hope you're not a left wing nut. The only way I felt safe when having a different viewpoint was knowing at least they shouldn't be packing /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

Jeff
07-18-2008, 01:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

well now I really hope you're not a left wing nut. The only way I felt safe when having a different viewpoint was knowing at least they shouldn't be packing /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack </div></div>

I don't pack, just on the road.

I have my boy and girl that people have to get past first.

Here's the boy

http://rottweilerconnection.com/Jok001.jpg

sack316
07-18-2008, 01:30 PM
awww! these are my great defenders:

http://a691.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/50/l_f48726694062cfe440c15fe8d906f442.jpg

Sack

Deeman3
07-18-2008, 02:16 PM
I have much the same dog or DeeWoman does. As for the hamsters, Sack, you never fail to instill fear in me. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif They look bad assed to me....

DickLeonard
07-18-2008, 02:32 PM
Jayalley your not adding my 628 as #### Leonard. I have been on the board since the very begining. I have probably lost more posts than Rod had posted.

Little Dick carried a Big Cuestick, as Deeeman says anyone who has run over three hundred balls can do anything he wants here.

Deeman3
07-18-2008, 03:47 PM
Dick,

You got that right partner. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
07-18-2008, 03:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where do you get those adorable brown shirts?

LWW </div></div>

Did you ever hear the saying, "Something must have crawled up inside you and died"?

It's usually said when someone stinks up the bathroom like something dead inside them came out.

Well, I gotta tell you, it is a perfect view of you.

Something crawled up inside you and rotted a long time ago and it is stinking to high heaven.

You are filled with hate and you want to infect everyone around you.

Here's another saying, "You are wasting air someone else could be breathing".

</div></div>
Still defending fascists who want to stifle all dissent from the party line I see.

Nothing new to see here folks ... move along.

LWW

Jeff
07-18-2008, 04:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have much the same dog or DeeWoman does. As for the hamsters, Sack, you never fail to instill fear in me. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif They look bad assed to me....

</div></div>

Here's one of my favorites. Caught this one just right.

I had put his ball on top of the clothes pole.

http://rottweilerconnection.com/jump.jpg

jayalley
07-18-2008, 06:44 PM
Well, Dick, anyone who has ever played straight pool at that level gets an apology from me and my full respect. Keep running racks until they cart you away, brother.

LWW
07-19-2008, 05:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, this should be fun.

I love the fact that the owners realize that as adults, we can handle a little rough language.

I have been listening to good old el dub ad nauseum on AZ and couldn't even say the word dummy without him, gotnosense, or bamabitch running to Mr. Wilson.

Anyway, one good thing came out of me chasing his ass over here. I think I like it, and I promise to add some good things to discuss.

</div></div>
Actually, the only known run to the mods people there were:

- Hondo

- Jeff

but, you already knew that.

LWW

hondo
07-19-2008, 11:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Boy that's a new one, make fun of a misspelled word.

You go to the head of your class. I'm assuming you are still in school. </div></div>Yep, I am a freshman in high school and that is all your little brain can comprehend.

eg8r </div></div>

Nice to see you finally got out of middle school.
It's been a while, hasn't it, ole buddy?

Jeff
07-19-2008, 11:36 AM

- Hondo

- Jeff

LWW </div></div>

WAAAAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAA

hondo
07-19-2008, 11:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, this should be fun.

</div></div>

- Hondo

- Jeff

LWW </div></div>

Let me ask you something, mouth.
If you had a bunch of cowards hiding behind a keyboard and calling you a racist and a Klansman, how would you handle it?

I asked you and your fellow hate-mongers to stop.
I explained how much those words hurt me.
And You, Ugot, punkster, and your little misses kept it up.

I used the only resource available to me.
If I could have met you and your asshole buddies, we could have settled it like men.

To me that was a better alternative.
But cowards hide behind a keyboard and spread hate.

And you and those two appear to be nancy boys.

mike60
07-19-2008, 12:25 PM
Well i see things are just DUCKY here in the L DUB DUCKY Abuse Zone. Remember this is a no logic zone. The taunts, barbs and other nonsense should be directed at or from our titular idol, the one the only the legend in his own mind L DUB DUCKY. I have brought this thread to the attention of the American Medical Assn. , Shrink Division for study
and referral. A simple search in the LWW, Larry the Snitch, L DUB DUCKY online presence shows great promise as the new standard for dimwitted and short logic division.
Several other posters here and around the web are fighting their way upstream to the head waters of inanity. You know whom you are. UBB threads, our host, has tons of bandwidth so soon eg8r, and other luminaries of the wingbat disposition may well have their very own Abuse Zones. We can only imagine dueling dipshit dementia.
Where's llotter?

LWW
07-19-2008, 02:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, this should be fun.

</div></div>

- Hondo

- Jeff

LWW </div></div>

If you had a bunch of cowards hiding behind a keyboard and calling you a racist and a Klansman, how would you handle it?

If I could have met you and your asshole buddies, we could have settled it like men.

And you and those two appear to be nancy boys. </div></div>
It never bothered you when people were called racists for pointing out that Barack Hussein Obama's name was Barack Hussein Obama now did it?

As long as you operate under a multi standard system you remain just another partisan.

LWW

LWW
07-19-2008, 02:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This a classic:

#278186 - 07/12/08 02:38 PM Re: Senate Hearing about Halliburton-KBR electrocu [Re: mike60]
LWW
Carpal \'Tunnel

<span style='font-size: 23pt'>*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post</span></div></div>
What's classic is that one of the voices in your head is so driven by fear that you put me on ignore, yet another voice in your head is so driven by hate that you can't follow your own self imposed discipline so you read it anyway, while a third voice tells you to be a troll, a fourth voice is ... and I'm using your words here ... is infatuated with the idea of one man being another man's bitch in jail.

Voice number four largely explains your thing with brian the TV, but I digress. Then yet a fifth voice in your head claims you have psychiatric diagnostic ability.

Well, I would have to agree that with your known history you certainly have psychiatric contacts with which to discuss these things.

LWW

Jeff
07-19-2008, 02:29 PM
It never bothered you when people were called racists for pointing out that Barack Hussein Obama's name was Barack Hussein Obama now did it?

As long as you operate under a multi standard system you remain just another partisan.

LWW </div></div>

Waaa Waaaa Waaaaa

Jeff
07-19-2008, 02:32 PM
Voice number four largely explains your thing with brian the TV, but I digress. Then yet a fifth voice in your head claims you have psychiatric diagnostic ability.

Well, I would have to agree that with your known history you certainly have psychiatric contacts with which to discuss these things.

LWW </div></div>

Someone is ignoring LWW? Oh my God

He needs to jump up and down and yell and scream and post in ten foot letters and call people nasty names............

Oh wait, he's already doing that.

Waaa Waaaaa

I need attention.

mike60
07-19-2008, 04:40 PM
L DUB DUCKY, "
What's classic is that one of the voices in your head is so driven by fear that you put me on ignore, yet another voice in your head is so driven by hate that you can't follow your own self imposed discipline so you read it anyway, while a third voice tells you to be a troll, a fourth voice is ... and I'm using your words here ... is infatuated with the idea of one man being another man's bitch in jail.

The voices in my head are controlled by my imaginary friend that lives in the tree outside my window, geeze, what a grouch. I don't fear you. You misguided twit. I don't have you on ignore to ignore you i just enjoy turning your idiotic displays of moronic drivel on-off at my command. Troll? It takes one to detect one old sod. If you weren't such a chickenshit
little coward with latent (look it up) homosexual ambitions (not that there is anything wrong with that, your masturbatory fantasies are between you and which ever hand you like better)
you'd save that shit for the excuse you'll need the next time your wife walks in on you and the dogs. Who the hell is Brian? My TV is a Samsung. My diagnostic abilities are part of the
savant package i got with basic cable, no extra charge.

mike666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch (L DUB DUCKY wishes it was him)

hondo
07-19-2008, 04:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, this should be fun.

</div></div>

- Hondo

- Jeff

LWW </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

I never called anybody a Klansman or racist.
I did what I had to do to stop you and your hate-mongering friends and family.
Get over it.

LWW
07-19-2008, 06:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">L DUB DUCKY, "

The voices in my head are controlled by my imaginary friend that lives in the tree outside my window, geeze, what a grouch. I don't fear you. You misguided twit. I don't have you on ignore to ignore you i just enjoy turning your idiotic displays of moronic drivel on-off at my command. Troll? It takes one to detect one old sod. If you weren't such a chickenshit
little coward with latent (look it up) homosexual ambitions (not that there is anything wrong with that, your masturbatory fantasies are between you and which ever hand you like better)
you'd save that shit for the excuse you'll need the next time your wife walks in on you and the dogs. Who the hell is Brian? My TV is a Samsung. My diagnostic abilities are part of the
savant package i got with basic cable, no extra charge.

mike666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch (L DUB DUCKY wishes it was him) </div></div>
Need a towel, I think you got some spittle on you there Mikey.

LWW

LWW
07-19-2008, 06:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, this should be fun.

</div></div>

- Hondo

- Jeff

LWW </div></div>

LWW </div></div>

I never called anybody a Klansman or racist.
I did what I had to do to stop you and your hate-mongering friends and family.
Get over it. </div></div>
Back on your cross I see.

How's martyrdom going?

LWW

mike60
07-19-2008, 07:33 PM
L DUB DUCKY, Really old sod, All this quote-quote-quote-quote, yadda-yadda-yadda crap does not cut it. Your minimal involvement is making the other campers feel slighted.
Real multi colored graphics with captions i might add, are called for and not the little ones. Bandwidth is free or very inexpensive just click on BD ADS to help out.
SO. Bring it redneck boy. That ought to get something underway in the dark recesses that are the liar of L DUB DUCKY, a limited liability or maybe just part time entity.

LWW
07-20-2008, 06:03 AM
I'm bored ... speak for me parrot.

LWW

hondo
07-20-2008, 07:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm bored ... speak for me parrot.

LWW </div></div>

Are you bored, Dub?

mike60
07-20-2008, 04:21 PM
Hondo, Please don't encourage L DUB DUCKY to quotes. I mean he's or rather it's been getting away with this quote crap for far too (actual proper usage) long.

mike60

hondo
07-20-2008, 04:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo, Please don't encourage L DUB DUCKY to quotes. I mean he's or rather it's been getting away with this quote crap for far too (actual proper usage) long.

mike60 </div></div>

I hear you, but it's an inside joke with us.
He's been using it mainly on me because of something I said several months ago.

mike60
07-20-2008, 05:03 PM
Hondo, Well then he should expand on his ideas. More flagrant abuse of language and images. I know he's or rather it's just sitting back and waiting when like a viper it
appears, strikes fear into it's mirror and goes back to a three dog night.

miguel60

LWW
07-20-2008, 06:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo, Please don't encourage L DUB DUCKY to quotes. I mean he's or rather it's been getting away with this quote crap for far too (actual proper usage) long.

mike60 </div></div>
Good boy.

Here's your cracker.

http://www.cepolina.com/freephoto/f/other.food/cracker.snack.bread.jpg

LWW

mike60
07-20-2008, 08:00 PM
(toggle) L DUB DUCKY comes through like the champion it is and it's about time. A little thin verbally but boffo graphic, I give it a strong 6 points out of 20.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hondo, Please don't encourage L DUB DUCKY to quotes. I mean he's or rather it's been getting away with this quote crap for far too (actual proper usage) long.

mike60 </div></div>
Good boy.

Here's your cracker.

http://www.cepolina.com/freephoto/f/other.food/cracker.snack.bread.jpg

LWW </div></div>

Thanks old sod.

miguel666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch

wolfdancer
07-20-2008, 11:16 PM
One of the most important threads ever.....unfortunately our little attention whore...gets off on the publicity, good or bad

mike60
07-21-2008, 01:01 AM
Wolf, That's why we fight them over there so we can fight them everywhere, whatever
that means.
L DUB DUCKY, it just sounds right.

mike60