PDA

View Full Version : A suggestion

hondo
07-16-2008, 06:34 AM
Mike60, you have a lot to offer.
Jeff, I know you are capable of very good posts.

LWW has been largely ignored on here.
He craves the flame wars that you guys are giving him.

Most of the older posters will not enter into a thread with all the flaming going on and yet you guys have so many good points to offer if you'll just not get caught up in the name-calling.

I certainly understand that I have been a guilty party.
But, I'm going to try my best not to get drawn into any
war of words.

As Dub likes to say, " Don't feed the trolls."
I think you guys would really enjoy this forum even without all the fussing.

Please don't take offense. Just offering my opinion.

LWW
07-16-2008, 06:51 AM
They, like you, are driven by hate.

LWW

cheesemouse
07-16-2008, 07:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike60, you have a lot to offer.

Most of the older posters will not enter into a thread with all the flaming going on and yet you guys have so many good points to offer if you'll just not get caught up in the name-calling.

war of words.

Please don't take offense. Just offering my opinion. </div></div>

Hondo,
Did you just smoke some good $hit or what???....LWW is the little fat kid who gets picked on during grade school recess. I can remember those good ole days when just before recess us thin kids would formulate our torture plan for the little fat fart. I particularly liked to snap his suspenders, pull his pants down, and undo his bow tie then I would run as fast as I could while sing songing my favorite taunt " LWW is a MOMMMMMA'S BOOOOOOOYYYYYY"....

Put the pipe down.....:)

hondo
07-16-2008, 08:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They, like you, are driven by hate.

LWW </div></div>

Well, it took one post from you to ruin the spirit of this thread.
You must feel very proud.

hondo
07-16-2008, 08:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cheesemouse</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike60, you have a lot to offer.

war of words.

Please don't take offense. Just offering my opinion. </div></div>

Hondo,
Did you just smoke some good $hit or what???....LWW is the little fat kid who gets picked on during grade school recess. I can remember those good ole days when just before recess us thin kids would formulate our torture plan for the little fat fart. I particularly liked to snap his suspenders, pull his pants down, and undo his bow tie then I would run as fast as I could while sing songing my favorite taunt " LWW is a MOMMMMMA'S BOOOOOOOYYYYYY"....

Put the pipe down.....:) </div></div>

Well, okay, but it's some really good sh*t, man.

Jeff
07-16-2008, 08:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike60, you have a lot to offer.
</div></div>

Thanks, and I will try to add a different flavor to the forum.

The only problem is there is no "ignore" feature. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I can block his pictures, which I have already done, now I just need to block him the rest of the way.

hondo
07-16-2008, 08:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike60, you have a lot to offer.
</div></div>

The only problem is there is no "ignore" feature. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I can block his pictures, which I have already done, now I just need to block him the rest of the way. </div></div>

Well, you see how he responded to my peace pipe.
I should have guessed.
Oh, well, I tried.
Every time I try to get out, they pull me back in!

Jeff
07-16-2008, 08:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Well, you see how he responded to my peace pipe.
I should have guessed.
Oh, well, I tried.
Every time I try to get out, they pull me back in! </div></div>

http://rottweilerconnection.com/duck.jpeg

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
07-16-2008, 10:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike60, you have a lot to offer.
</div></div>

I can block his pictures, which I have already done, now I just need to block him the rest of the way. </div></div>
Victory achieved.

You start a hate thread and then punk out yourself in less than a day.

Now, you, Mikey, and brian can all have a good time together.

LWW

mike60
07-16-2008, 01:39 PM
I see now the problem. I tried by starting the L DUB DUCKY Abuse thread. This has been some relief but we need something more fitting.
Something like an intervention. If we all chipped in some cash we could get one of those groups that take the miscreant out in the desert
and teach them self worth and to stop the self abuse. Outward Bound for L DUB DUCKY. Hell i'll put up the first $100. When we've collected
enough cash we'll meet up in Dayton and get with it. Or ignore the fool and play pool and have a party without inviting L DUB DUCKY.
(L DUB, This is where you post one of your better ones, come on now, don't be shy.)

mike60

LWW
07-16-2008, 02:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see now the problem. I tried by starting the L DUB DUCKY Abuse thread. This has been some relief but we need something more fitting.
Something like an intervention. If we all chipped in some cash we could get one of those groups that take the miscreant out in the desert
and teach them self worth and to stop the self abuse. Outward Bound for L DUB DUCKY. Hell i'll put up the first $100. When we've collected
enough cash we'll meet up in Dayton and get with it. Or ignore the fool and play pool and have a party without inviting L DUB DUCKY.
(L DUB, This is where you post one of your better ones, come on now, don't be shy.)

mike60 </div></div>
I'll stand by my last photo posted.

If you and Jeffy want to swith sides I'm OK with that, otherwise it says it all.

Say hi to brian for me.

LWW

Qtec
07-16-2008, 02:14 PM
The rules are simple- never get personal and never take anything personally.
Why should you care if an anonymous stranger calls you an A-Hole?

Why should you give A FK?

LWW only embarrasses himself. He claims to be the great debator but all I see are one line smart ass, no-brain quips!
Is that a discussion?

Q

hondo
07-17-2008, 06:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike60, you have a lot to offer.
</div></div>

Victory achieved.

LWW </div></div>

That wasn't my quote. Where did I "punk out"?

LWW
07-17-2008, 06:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mike60, you have a lot to offer.
</div></div>

Victory achieved.

LWW </div></div>

That wasn't my quote. Where did I "punk out"? </div></div>
I didn't quote you did I.

I know that you have a martyr complex, but it isn't always about you hondo ... no matter how much you try to see that it is.

LWW