PDA

View Full Version : Gadgets for the Masses

Jeff
07-16-2008, 02:27 PM
This is a neat site with some very interesting stuff.

Wish I could afford some of it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

http://www.gizmag.com/

mike60
07-16-2008, 02:32 PM
wow.

m6

Jeff
07-17-2008, 07:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wow.

m6 </div></div>

I like the camera with 500 megapixel but the model just under that one sells for $30,000. Wonder what the price on that one will be?

If I had a spare $30.000 lying around. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

eg8r
07-17-2008, 08:02 AM
After quickly reading it does seem to be a cool site. I have the iPhone they mention but don't see a need to use it to find my car. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Jeff
07-17-2008, 08:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After quickly reading it does seem to be a cool site. I have the iPhone they mention but don't see a need to use it to find my car. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

When you have the kind of money it takes to buy some of the stuff on there, what does "usefulness" have to do with it?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

eg8r
07-17-2008, 08:28 AM
No kidding. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

There is an app you can get for free on the iPhone that will split a tab and calculate tip amounts. If you bought the iPhone you should be able to just pick up the whole tab. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r