PDA

View Full Version : Fox- fair and balanced...............LOL..my a....

Qtec
07-16-2008, 03:18 PM
attack on Obama's wife (http://bravenewfilms.org/blog/45109-sorry-fox-we-won-t-let-you-trash-michelle-obama)

Q

Jeff
07-16-2008, 03:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> attack on Obama's wife (http://bravenewfilms.org/blog/45109-sorry-fox-we-won-t-let-you-trash-michelle-obama)

Q </div></div>

Fair and Balanced / Fox News

If that won't make you upchuck, nothing will.

Only the news we want you to know.

Bobbyrx
07-16-2008, 04:05 PM
and what is it that Keith Olbermann does?.............and you don't have to make up stuff about Obama's wife, listening to one interview of her bashing the U.S. and crying racism was enough for me...

Jeff
07-16-2008, 04:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bobbyrx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and what is it that Keith Olbermann does?.............and you don't have to make up stuff about Obama's wife, listening to one interview of her bashing the U.S. and crying racism was enough for me... </div></div>

Got a link to that interview where she does the bashing?

Bobbyrx
07-16-2008, 04:10 PM
No, I listened to her being interviewed on the radio not an interview on the internet

mike60
07-16-2008, 08:37 PM
Bobby, Gee a Black person is pissed off about the USA. Well, not to belabor the
obvious but Black people have a lot to bitch about. Michelle Obama went to Princeton University and got her Law degree from Harvard. Her family were slaves in the Carolinas before the Revolutionary War, she goes way back. If she has a complaint it is well thought out and intelligent. She will be an excellent First Lady.
Much like Laura Bush. In June 2008 Laura Bush indicated she thought Michelle Obama's words had been misrepresented in the media "I think she probably meant I'm 'more proud,' you know, is what she really meant," adding, "I mean, I know that, and that's one of the things you learn and that's one of the really difficult parts both of running for president and for being the spouse of the president, and that is, everything you say is looked at and in many cases misconstrued."

Good enough for Laura, good enough for me.

mike60

LWW
07-17-2008, 03:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> attack on Obama's wife (http://bravenewfilms.org/blog/45109-sorry-fox-we-won-t-let-you-trash-michelle-obama)

Q </div></div>
Where was the attack Q?

You need to realize that the truth is neither positive nor negative ... it is just truth.

She made the statements. The networks and people who should hand their heads in shame are those who give cover for it.

LWW

LWW
07-17-2008, 03:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bobby, Gee a Black person is pissed off about the USA. Well, not to belabor the
obvious but Black people have a lot to bitch about. Michelle Obama went to Princeton University and got her Law degree from Harvard.

mike60 </div></div>
That is just pathetic.

LWW

sack316
07-17-2008, 04:08 AM
I have an idea. Let's do a tally about the Obama trip overseas. Let's see all the reporters fighting for position to ride along. Let's see how many big name reporters there are, and what kind of coverage it gets.

And then we'll compare that with perhaps a similar such trip by... oh let's just pick a random person /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Also waiting to see what kind of praise may be given for us now deciding to establish diplomatic relations in Iran. It was gonna be one of the big great things Obama was gonna do... wonder how it's gonna get twisted up now that this admin is deciding to give it a go.

Sack

Gayle in MD
07-17-2008, 05:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only the news we want you to know.
</div></div>

That description may be a bit benign for FAUX NEWS. Maybe, "Only the lies and Republican Propaganda that the president and the RNC decide that want us to tell." would be more fitting? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
07-17-2008, 05:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Also waiting to see what kind of praise may be given for us now deciding to establish diplomatic relations in Iran. It was gonna be one of the big great things Obama was gonna do... <span style="color: #000066">Yeah, and it was one of the things that George Bush, AND McSame gave him irrate criticism about, while Bush was doing exactly the same thing. </span> wonder how it's gonna get twisted up now that this admin is deciding to give it a go.

<span style="color: #000066">According to my reading, the Bush administration has been talking with Iran for quite some time. So far, not much has been accomplished. Perhaps a man like Obama, who has not been insulting toward them for years, will have better success. Let's all hope for that. </span>

Gayle in Md.
</div></div>

Bobbyrx
07-17-2008, 08:00 AM
"Well, not to belabor the
obvious but Black people have a lot to bitch about. Michelle Obama went to Princeton University and got her Law degree from Harvard" <span style="color: #FF0000">Yea I can see where she might be upset. I guess racism kept her out of Harvard undergrad so she was forced to go to Princeton. Look, ever since you told me to f off for disagreeing with one of your wonderful opinions, I have not responded to your posts. Please do the same for me. Have a nice day. </span>

eg8r
07-17-2008, 08:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, not to belabor the
obvious but Black people have a lot to bitch about. Michelle Obama went to Princeton University and got her Law degree from Harvard. Her family were slaves in the Carolinas before the Revolutionary War, she goes way back. </div></div>You start by telling us they have a lot to complain about and then you tell us she went to Princeton and Harvard. Yeah, regular Americans can sympathize with that.

eg8r

Deeman3
07-17-2008, 08:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bobbyrx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Well, not to belabor the
obvious but Black people have a lot to bitch about. Michelle Obama went to Princeton University and got her Law degree from Harvard" <span style="color: #FF0000">Yea I can see where she might be upset. I guess racism kept her out of Harvard undergrad so she was forced to go to Princeton. Look, ever since you told me to f off for disagreeing with one of your wonderful opinions, I have not responded to your posts. Please do the same for me. Have a nice day. </span> </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000"> I'd be very careful. This guy chided a soldier for his "words" yesterday saying words have meaning. NOw, if the times he has said F**K you to males on this forum have meaning, I'd be very careful around him. Of course, unless words only have meaning when a person from the right utters them! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Don't pick up the soap.</span>

Bobbyrx
07-17-2008, 08:49 AM
ouch! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

mike60
07-17-2008, 02:23 PM
Gentlemen, In the world beyond your little comfort zone behind the keyboard other people have lives, fight wars, go to school (look it up) and carry on in general. When a soldier writes he wants to kill a NONCOMBATANT he is wrong. That is not what they are fighting for and should be pointed out. Neither of you are anywhere nearly qualified to bother me. Your innuendo and homosexual jokes are more
telling about your insecurities than anything else. My wife always gets a laugh from them. Say something stupid about her and i will find you. Not a threat. Just good thinking. Now have fun.

mike60

Deeman3
07-17-2008, 02:54 PM
While your threats always frighten us that are nowhere near qualified, we do certainly appreciate your not releasing your post retirement Rambo on us over the simple opinions we express on this board. I am sure my meager experience and firepower is no match for Princeton man.

While I might agree that a serious threat to a non-combatant is not right, a comment meant to relay one's feelings about poor press coverage is understood by most of us as not a real threat, especially given it was an observation of past actions, not current events. For instance, the soldier, for many physical reasons, could not go back into the past a do harm to the journalist in question.

Besides, you sound more to me like a Berkley man and we all know they control that access to real weapons pretty close out there. I'd say windage from there today is about 82 miles and muzzle drop on the order of about 941 miles so excuse me if I don't duck.

As for the rest, my very best to your wife, she has my deepest sympathy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Jeff
07-17-2008, 03:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Besides, you sound more to me like a Berkley man and we all know they control that access to real weapons pretty close out there. I'd say windage from there today is about 82 miles and muzzle drop on the order of about 941 miles so excuse me if I don't duck.

As for the rest, my very best to your wife, she has my deepest sympathy. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Where someone is from, where they went to school, or where they happen to live now, as far as I know, has no bearing on their ability to knock another guy on his ass, nor his ability to have the smarts to choose not to. One has no relation to the other, just as the first part has no relation to the last part.

But I thought you good ol boys down in Alabamer knew that.

mike60
07-17-2008, 03:06 PM
Deeman, There's a onshore breeze today, a little southwest, with no threat intended. My wife says hello. She thinks we're all overgrown children. (especially me).
I admire the troops and wish them success and safe return home. I do not admire the war profiteers that put them in harm's way.
Watch out for the Berkeley atomic labs, the glow at night saves the locals plenty of cash for reading lights.

mike60

Jeff
07-17-2008, 03:09 PM
Heck I like Alabama, they have good reciprocity laws.

One of the 29 states I can carry concealed in.

Bobbyrx
07-17-2008, 03:21 PM
1. One more time: Look, ever since you told me to f off for disagreeing with one of your wonderful opinions, I have not responded to your posts. Please do the same for me. Have a nice day.
2. Larry Craig and Jim McGreevey have wives

mike60
07-17-2008, 03:36 PM
OK Bobby, One last time. What is your hang up with the homosexual nonsense? Therapy is cheap and if you make it to 65 Medicare will help.

mike60 over and out

sack316
07-18-2008, 12:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Where someone is from, where they went to school, or where they happen to live now, as far as I know, has no bearing on their ability to knock another guy on his ass, nor his ability to have the smarts to choose not to. One has no relation to the other, just as the first part has no relation to the last part.

But I thought you good ol boys down in Alabamer knew that. </div></div>

You obviously know nothing of the Alabama-Auburn rivalry /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

LWW
07-18-2008, 04:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gentlemen, In the world beyond your little comfort zone behind the keyboard other people have lives, fight wars, go to school (look it up) and carry on in general. When a soldier writes he wants to kill a NONCOMBATANT he is wrong. That is not what they are fighting for and should be pointed out. Neither of you are anywhere nearly qualified to bother me. Your innuendo and homosexual jokes are more
telling about your insecurities than anything else. My wife always gets a laugh from them. Say something stupid about her and i will find you. Not a threat. Just good thinking. Now have fun.

mike60 </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Mikey's favorite energy drink.</span>

http://uppitynegronetwork.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/haterade.jpg

LWW

Qtec
07-18-2008, 05:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> attack on Obama's wife (http://bravenewfilms.org/blog/45109-sorry-fox-we-won-t-let-you-trash-michelle-obama)

Q </div></div>
Where was the attack Q?

You need to realize that the truth is neither positive nor negative ... it is just truth.

She made the statements. The networks and people who should hand their heads in shame are those who give cover for it.

LWW </div></div>

If you can't see whats wrong with this then there is no hope for you.

Terrorist fist jab?

Get real.

Q

DickLeonard
07-18-2008, 07:25 AM
Bobbyrx What Keith Olbermann does is bright,intelligent,forceful,insightful use of his time on TV. All his ammunition is supplied by the enemy. I must say he is well supplied as is David Letterman with his famous speeches of the President. On his Grave will be the Phrase Opened mouth Inserted Foot. Yale can truly be proud of another non graduate,graduate.####

Deeman3
07-18-2008, 07:50 AM
Dick,

Much of what you say may eb true but I am kinda creeped out by Obermann especially after he admitted to getting a woodie wherever in the presence of Obama. That is just not too unfair and unbalanced. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Chopstick
07-18-2008, 08:40 AM
They are Fair and Balanced. There is an equal distribution of Blondes and Brunettes and they are by far the best looking anywhere on TV. Why do you think they call it Fox news? I watch to see what the Foxes are doing today.

They could get a few more red heads.

Deeman3
07-18-2008, 08:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are Fair and Balanced. There is an equal distribution of Blondes and Brunettes and they are by far the best looking anywhere on TV. Why do you think they call it Fox news? I watch to see what the Foxes are doing today.

They could get a few more red heads. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Yeah, what is it with the babes with smarts on Fox? I mean, look at CNN, Candy Crowley? I think they make Fox keep Gretta Van Sustern just so they don't have all the sopts filled with the lookers. </span>

Chopstick
07-18-2008, 09:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are Fair and Balanced. There is an equal distribution of Blondes and Brunettes and they are by far the best looking anywhere on TV. Why do you think they call it Fox news? I watch to see what the Foxes are doing today.

They could get a few more red heads. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">Yeah, what is it with the babes with smarts on Fox? I mean, look at CNN, Candy Crowley? I think they make Fox keep Gretta Van Sustern just so they don't have all the sopts filled with the lookers. </span> </div></div>

I know. It's like giving then the eight. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Deeman3
07-18-2008, 09:31 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

sack316
07-18-2008, 11:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dick,

Much of what you say may be true but I am kinda creeped out by Obermann especially after he admitted to getting a woodie wherever in the presence of Obama. That is just not too unfair and unbalanced. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

And has he learned to drive yet? Or is that still something required in his contract? The guy is weird. Don't get me wrong, I actually do like him as a person... have too many good memories of him and Dan Patrick on ESPN. But c'mon, the guy has some probs too!

Sometimes I wonder if his distate for anything Fox is due to actual beliefs, or due to Murdoch firing him in 2001. Eh well, even if his views on things differ from mine, I will always grant him that he is at the least entertaining. I just wish he had stuck with sports full time.

Sack

LWW
07-18-2008, 11:44 AM
So reporting what someone said is an attack?

P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C-!

LWW

Bobbyrx
07-18-2008, 11:49 AM
Then why does no one watch him?!?!

Bobbyrx
07-18-2008, 11:56 AM
You don't need to attack her, she does it to herself. "What we have learned over this year is that hope is making a comeback. It is making a comeback. And let me tell you something -- for the first time in my adult lifetime, I am really proud of my country."

LWW
07-18-2008, 03:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bobbyrx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Then why does no one watch him?!?! </div></div>
Raving lunatics do.

LWW

mike60
07-19-2008, 12:44 PM
Bobby, Michelle Obama can take care of herself. She is certainly the equal of a bunch of rednecked twits. It seems her defenders include Laura Bush. Laura is the intelligent Bush.
Her only obvious and questionable action was marring GDUB. But love is strange. The other crap about Her not getting into Harvard as an undergrad is crap. Princeton is much
tougher. She would have been welcome in any University and choose Princeton. George Schultz, well known left wing moonbat has a tiger tattoo.

Where is llotter?

mike666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch

Bobbyrx
07-20-2008, 09:09 AM
Ever since you told me to f off for disagreeing with one of your wonderful opinions, I have not responded to your posts. Please do the same for me. Have a nice day.

LWW
07-20-2008, 12:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bobby, Michelle Obama can take care of herself. She is certainly the equal of a bunch of rednecked twits. It seems her defenders include Laura Bush. Laura is the intelligent Bush.
Her only obvious and questionable action was marring GDUB. But love is strange. The other crap about Her not getting into Harvard as an undergrad is crap. Princeton is much
tougher. She would have been welcome in any University and choose Princeton. George Schultz, well known left wing moonbat has a tiger tattoo.

Where is llotter?

mike666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch </div></div>
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ONLINE%20ARGUMENTS/MIKE60PARROT-1.jpg

LWW

mike60
07-20-2008, 12:30 PM
(toggle) L DUB DUCKY MAKES A BIG COMEBACK!!!!! That's more like it. Please cross post this to your Abuse zone, a keeper.

mike666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch