PDA

View Full Version : Why Bush Can't find Why Bush can't find bin laden

Jeff
07-17-2008, 11:22 AM
Why Bush can't find bin laden

http://rottweilerconnection.com/cantfindBinladen.jpg

sack316
07-17-2008, 12:24 PM
that wasn't an accident. They just told him he was looking deep into a dark cave /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

even ol' righty Sack couldn't resist that one

Sack

mike60
07-17-2008, 02:07 PM
Wow.

mike60

hondo
07-17-2008, 07:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow.

mike60 </div></div>

Jeff posted that on AZ and guess what? All the loonies came to bush's defense.

wolfdancer
07-17-2008, 08:02 PM
I'm afraid that I have to come to Bush's defense here.
"thems" not binoculars he's looking into....since rose colored glasses weren't available, he grabbed the next best thing... a kaleidoscope.

Qtec
07-18-2008, 08:50 AM
He isn't looking. I predicted this 7 years ago. I said GW would never capture OBL and I was right. No way GW would go after a member of the Royal House of Saud. After all, they were the backers for his first [ failed] venture into the oil business.

Q

Chopstick
07-18-2008, 08:54 AM
Clinton couldn't find Aidid and they guy never even left town.

eg8r
07-18-2008, 09:35 AM
What the heck were they defending?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
07-18-2008, 09:48 AM
Clinton put more action into place to get bin Laden than any president ever. Clinton had a complete unit, dedicated to the sole purpose of getting bin Laden. Clinton launched the Alex Unit, to focus solely on al Qaeda, and bin Laden, and Clinton FYI was the man who urged Bush to focus on bin Laden, and al Qaeda. Clinton's Desert Fox operation bombed the hell out of what was left of Saddams WMD, and 9/11 happened on Bush's watch, after he had been warned, over and over again, by everyone from Bill Clinton, to Richard Clarke, to the Director of the CIA, and he chose to GO FISHING, AND CONTINUE HIS VACATION IN TEXAS. He later tried everything he could to block any investigations into his incompetence, which led to the worst attack this country has ever suffered, and then went off half cocked, and illegally, and invaded and occupied a country that had nothing to do with 9/11.

I am amazed that there are still blind right wing, Republican supporters, that still try to defend Bush, and are ignorant enough to even bring Bill Clinton's name up in the same sentence with the worst POS president in history, who has borrowed us into a hole for seven years, lying all the way!

Gayle in Md.
If you would deny till you die, you must be a Republican!

eg8r
07-18-2008, 09:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Clinton put more action into place to get bin Laden than any president ever.</div></div>How does the sand taste? One day you might pull your head out of it.

eg8r

Chopstick
07-18-2008, 10:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Gayle in Md.
If you would deny till you die, you must be a Republican! </div></div>

Nuh Uhh. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VjsomPd3ms)

LWW
07-18-2008, 11:48 AM
That's not true, but ... you already knew that.

What was pointed out was that the photo is phony.

LWW

Wally_in_Cincy
07-18-2008, 06:41 PM
http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/binoculars.asp

mike60
07-19-2008, 01:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Clinton put more action into place to get bin Laden than any president ever.</div></div>How does the sand taste? One day you might pull your head out of it.

eg8r </div></div>
eg8r, You monumental twit. Far beyond the horizon and over the hills there is a name for you, MORON. Facts don't deter you, you dwell onward and inward towards complete inanity
and overbearing ineptitude. The Daily Intelligence briefing entitled "Bin Laden determined to strike inside the USA", ignored by Bush is just tip tip of the chickenshit response by Bush
to the warnings by anyone with half a brain and a genuine concern for the safety of the USA. General Shinseki told the truth about the need for over 500,000 troops to invade Iraq and Rumsfield fired him. Clarke and Wilson and too many others to name tried to inject some logic into the rush to WAR. All ignored by the Cheney-Bush regime that had been planning an
attack on Iraq since before 9/11/2001. So eg8r, old sod, and i mean that in the most actual way, shit for brains and a bad attitude have not been your best attributes. Return under your rock and wait for the election, you'll have plenty to lie about after November.
where's llotter?

mike666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch

eg8r
07-21-2008, 09:01 AM
Keep your head in the sand buddy, you seem happy.

eg8r

wolfdancer
07-21-2008, 12:23 PM
Ed, your retorts have sunk to lww's level of juvenile taunts.
I read them and this comes to mind:
"Vincent, get in the car, this is embarrassing. You're acting like some girl who got felt up at the drive-in."

eg8r
07-21-2008, 03:28 PM
Thank you for your opinions, I guess they would actually mean something if they came from someone other than yourself.

eg8r

mike60
07-21-2008, 03:47 PM
eg8r, At last some actual original thought, slightly monotone and pointless but we're glad you've gotten over that little incident with the dictionary and the spelling.
Sticking to simple words and some nap time will have your head back up your ass in no time.

miguel666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch

eg8r
07-22-2008, 08:38 AM
Keep your head in the sand you seem to enjoy it there.

eg8r

mike60
07-22-2008, 07:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Clinton put more action into place to get bin Laden than any president ever.</div></div>How does the sand taste? One day you might pull your head out of it.

eg8r </div></div>
eg8r, You monumental twit. Far beyond the horizon and over the hills there is a name for you, MORON. Facts don't deter you, you dwell onward and inward towards complete inanity
and overbearing ineptitude. The Daily Intelligence briefing entitled "Bin Laden determined to strike inside the USA", ignored by Bush is just tip tip of the chickenshit response by Bush
to the warnings by anyone with half a brain and a genuine concern for the safety of the USA. General Shinseki told the truth about the need for over 500,000 troops to invade Iraq and Rumsfield fired him. Clarke and Wilson and too many others to name tried to inject some logic into the rush to WAR. All ignored by the Cheney-Bush regime that had been planning an
attack on Iraq since before 9/11/2001. So eg8r, old sod, and i mean that in the most actual way, shit for brains and a bad attitude have not been your best attributes. Return under your rock and wait for the election, you'll have plenty to lie about after November.
where's llotter?

mike666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch </div></div>

Just in case you missed it the first time....

eg8r
07-23-2008, 07:58 AM
Come on Wally, he made a dumb mistake and it is funny.

eg8r