PDA

View Full Version : Ozone Billiards get a huge thumps up!

bignick31985
07-18-2008, 09:52 AM
I ordered a Sneaky Pete j/b Players cue and had it retipped with a Tiger Icebreaker before it was shipped out.

Well the first night I played with it the tip flew off after 2 breaks. I was a little dissapointed that I wouldnt get to try it out more until I got if fixed. And worried about how I'd handle the fix, since it was ordered online.

So I called them up the next day, let them know what happenned, and they refunded the cost of the tip, plus 10% so that I could get it done locally. Took me completely by suprise!

So just to get it out there that Ozone Billiards has pretty damn good customer service, which is what most companies lack nowadays. And I would definitely give more business to them.

MAC
07-18-2008, 10:51 AM
Unless I need something done immediately I handle all my billiard needs through them. I ordered a McDermott alot cheaper than what I could get it for locally and they throw in a case. Also since they are in Georgia I received my cue the next day in perfect condition except for the tip I had the Triangle tip swapped for a LePro and it was absolutely hidious. A minor flaw for such great service in my opinion.

bataisbest
07-18-2008, 02:27 PM
I agree, OZONE BILLIARDS is the best online store for billards supplies. Have ordered from them for years and have never had a problem. Even e- mailed them regarding certain products that are hard to find and they have been very helpful here as well.