PDA

View Full Version : Calling All Wingbats....

mike60
07-19-2008, 01:43 PM
It has come to my attention that the quality and depth of knowledge of WINGBAT posters on these forums has fallen to the lowest levels tested in many years. With the approaching elections and ongoing debate we are calling for drastic measures to be enacted to save the WINGBAT party. I for one am putting up flyers in all the auto part stores and junkyards, around donut shoppes and along the back roads leading to moonshiners cabins and truck stop whorehouses. With a united effort we can do this important job. And get it done in plenty of time for the November elections. After November I'm sure President Obama will inspire more and better WINGBATS just by serving as a beacon for WINGBATs everywhere.

mike60

LWW
07-20-2008, 06:31 AM
Parrot want a cracker?

LWW

mike60
07-20-2008, 12:26 PM
(toggle) Now this is what i'm complaining about. "Parrot want a cracker?"......... It's empty, not illogical enough, without pizazz, tired. WE EXPECT BETTER.
When the famous L DUB DUCKY can't do it anymore it might be time to retire his number to the rafters in the sky and bring in the new kids.
A sad commentary of the state of Wingbat mentality.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Parrot want a cracker?
LWW </div></div>

mike666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch

wolfdancer
07-20-2008, 03:29 PM
I have this theory that the Democratic party is paying him to post repetitively on several sites, as a leading voice for the Republicans.
He also holds the official record here for both viewing, and replying to, his own inane tripe.

mike60
07-20-2008, 04:22 PM
Wolf, An inspiration to us all.

mke60