PDA

View Full Version : Eg8r!!!!

nAz
07-20-2008, 10:39 PM
Dude one more post and your at 8000!!!!

you better make it a good post! and hurry cause lWW will catch you soon!

PS. boy you need a life! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

sack316
07-21-2008, 12:06 AM
I wonder where deeman would be at on there had he not gone through about a zillion different accounts. I may have to look into that one.

Sack

p.s. eg8r, I think #8000 should be something about me /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

mike60
07-21-2008, 12:59 AM
Where's llotter?

miguel666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch

Deeman3
07-21-2008, 07:47 AM
Sack,

I keep from looking quite so fanatical by having less total posts but I think my count would be up there pretty good from 1999 til now. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Of course, if we are talking pertinent and thoughful posts, I still in at about 25! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r
07-21-2008, 08:41 AM
Since you brought it to my attention, I guess my 8000th post should be about sack. Just kidding. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I say GO YANKEES!!! It is about time you started winning again. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

sack316
07-21-2008, 11:17 AM
deeman, by my count I'm seeing 5053 posts over 3 accounts. There is a fourth account with no listed posts... but it also seems to only go back to 2002. So I don't know if that 5K is accurate or not. I hope nobody says ed's spot at the top should be listed with an asterisk due to this, though.

Sack

sack316
07-21-2008, 11:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since you brought it to my attention, I guess my 8000th post should be about sack. Just kidding. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I say GO YANKEES!!! It is about time you started winning again. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

YEA!

oh, and on that Yankees note, we've currently got both Chicago's in first place in their divisions. The Mets have heated up and are tied for first in theirs. And the Yanks seem set to make their typical second half charge, only 4.5 games back of Tampa Bay. What an interesting postseason that would be were all 4 teams to be in it. There is a possibility we could see a Sox-Yankees matchup again in the playoffs, a Cubs-Cards matchup (which is always an incredible series BTW), and possibly all culminate in an all New York or all Chicago World Series. Or a Cubs-Yankees series... the loveable losers versus the perrenial winners. Can we say "ratings" kids? I knew ya could.

Sack

eg8r
07-21-2008, 11:41 AM
With the amount of posts from our new guys, I am sure I won't be up there long. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

Deeman3
07-21-2008, 12:21 PM
Sack,

I am not even sure what my first "name" was on here. While in Detroit in 1999, I first signed on but it was probably some version of "snake". I once tried to do a search for it when I had tried to get Fran to sell me her Balabuska but I guess the records don't go back that far.

I never have cared that much about how many as most of mine, unlike others on here, are simple smart assed remarks and it does not take a lot to accumulate a number of those. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

sack316
07-21-2008, 12:50 PM
well this is my 1221st world changing post. Not that I'm counting /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif You're welcome for making all of your lives better!

So "snake" something huh? For some reason my tired brain can't stop thinking "Dee Snake boss, deeee snakeeeee".

Sack

wolfdancer
07-21-2008, 01:15 PM
Dee, I got hooked on this site after reading some of Dave Syrja's (R.I.P.) posts...and this was back when we were limited to discussing just pool, but his wit and wisdom still came across in his writings. I have to place your posts, right up there with Dave's ...but hope the Dems will forgive me for crossing the line and praising a Republican.
We may disagree on politics, the war, and how to train a Lipizzaner stallion, but you never let it get personal.

Deeman3
07-21-2008, 01:32 PM
Wolfdancer,

Thanks, I loved Dave's posts as well. I think, as long as I am trying to subvert humanity, starve every nickle from the poor while you try to save humanity while saving par, we have done pretty well. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Like you, I think I struggle to keep this stuff from getting too presonal from a negative side. I also think, you, me and quite a few others on here wouold rather rationally discuss our differences than shout them. Unfortuantely, feelings get hot on occasion but it is nice to know that we can be friends and disagree without venom all the time. Besides, how can I continue to generate income from the transfer of wealth, to gay ex-wives who are now democrats) without stock advice from you? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I also know we need you to tell us how silly we look every once in a while. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I guess, in end, all we completely agree on is how silly having pants fall off looks to all of us. I remember when it was the old men losing their pants, not the youngsters.

mike60
07-21-2008, 02:27 PM
Deeman, That's funny. Some of the kids in California need to read this.

mike60

eg8r
07-21-2008, 03:22 PM
I wonder what ever happened to Howie? He had some awesome stories from way back in the day.

eg8r