PDA

View Full Version : Geography Lessons for McCain

mike60
07-21-2008, 02:41 PM
McCain:

This morning on ABC's Good Morning America, when John McCain made ANOTHER geography gaffe while trying to criticize Obama's visit to Iraq. (Just last week, McCain repeatedly referred to Czechoslovakia, a country that hasn't existed since 1993.)
Asked by Diane Sawyer whether the "the situation in Afghanistan in precarious and urgent," McCain responded: "I think it's serious. . . . It's a serious situation, but there's a lot of things we need to do. We have a lot of work to do and I'm afraid it's a very hard struggle, particularly given the situation on the Iraq/Pakistan border."
But as ABC's Rick Klein noted: "Iraq and Pakistan do not share a border. Afghanistan and Pakistan do."

miguel60

mike60
07-21-2008, 04:33 PM
This is huge. McCain lives in a bubble that has suspended time. He is not qualified to lead the Nation. He doesn't have the knowledge or the inclination
to learn modern geography let alone politics. Welcome to the reality wingbats.

miguel60

LWW
07-21-2008, 05:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is huge. McCain lives in a bubble that has suspended time. He is not qualified to lead the Nation. He doesn't have the knowledge or the inclination
to learn modern geography let alone politics. Welcome to the reality wingbats.

miguel60 </div></div>
You are funny, you know that don't you.

Now, do the B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH! think again.

LWW

pooltchr
07-21-2008, 05:21 PM
Mike,
I suppose Obama's comment about "a bomb that fell" on Pearl Harbor might suggest he take a history refresher? As I recall, there were more than one, and they didn't fall...they were deliberately dropped.
Steve

Qtec
07-21-2008, 05:42 PM
The simple fact is that McCain hasn't a clue about anything!

According to McCain's ex top adviser , the US is a nation of whinners! [Boy, did he get dropped like a hot potatoe!]

Easy for MCcAIN ETC TO SAY blaa blaa [ people complain too much] WHEN THEY CAN BUILD THEIR OWN LAKE TO FISH IN AND THE POTUS HASN,T CLUE WHAT THE PRICE OF GAS IS AT THE PUMPS!
!

McCain finished 5th bottom from a year with 899 students.

Hardly Pres material.

McCain confirms it,
LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srbX26vp57c)

Q...............he was also involved in a real seemy scandal, He tried to shield a major contributor from FBI investigation,

mike60
07-21-2008, 05:43 PM
Steve, You're better than that. Obama may say "A bomb fell" and we still know the truth. McCain has no defense for his lack of knowledge how Europe is now and not years ago or where the country our troops are fighting in and it's neighboring countries are located. Big difference in meaning and larger difference in results. You remind me of a certain President defining words to suit his needs, "what does IF mean?", with your "fell-dropped". Try a little harder.

miguel60

pooltchr
07-21-2008, 07:22 PM
I don't have to try any harder. Obama does it all for himself. Just listen to the two different people he is...the one with a script or a teleprompter...and the one who speaks off the cuff.

Obama isn't the candidate...he is the front man for the Dem party. They tell him what to say and when to say it. Let's face it...no junior senator from anywhere gets to be where he is unless a lot of power brokers in Washington put him there. As someone posted in another thread...he is a "Post Turtle"...a new face for a party who decided the Clinton face would piss off too many voters.

I know you are going to vote for him and that's cool...in this country you can vote for any idiot you want to. Just look at all of them we have already sent to Washington!!! Just be careful what you wish for...you just might get it.

Steve

nAz
07-21-2008, 07:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
...in this country you can vote for any idiot you want to. Just look at all of them we have already sent to Washington!!! Just be careful what you wish for...you just might get it.

Steve </div></div>

Holy Sh!t Steve thats almost exactly what i said about bUSH in 2004!

Chopstick
07-22-2008, 06:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve, You're better than that. Obama may say "A bomb fell" and we still know the truth. McCain has no defense for his lack of knowledge how Europe is now and not years ago or where the country our troops are fighting in and it's neighboring countries are located. Big difference in meaning and larger difference in results. You remind me of a certain President defining words to suit his needs, "what does IF mean?", with your "fell-dropped". Try a little harder.

miguel60 </div></div>

How 'bout this one?

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>We are the ones we have been waiting for!</span>

Huh?!? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
07-22-2008, 06:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike60</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve, You're better than that. Obama may say "A bomb fell" and we still know the truth. McCain has no defense for his lack of knowledge how Europe is now and not years ago or where the country our troops are fighting in and it's neighboring countries are located. Big difference in meaning and larger difference in results. You remind me of a certain President defining words to suit his needs, "what does IF mean?", with your "fell-dropped". Try a little harder.

miguel60 </div></div>
Yet the 57 states doesn't concern you at all.

LWW

LWW
07-22-2008, 06:47 AM

miguel60 </div></div>
Or the one about his uncle liberating Aushwitz?

Face it bro, you have merely exposed yourself again as a partisan hack.

Parrot want a cracker?

LWW

Deeman3
07-22-2008, 07:25 AM
Well, the more non-partisan view is they both are about as smart as a jug of milk. All our recent presdients have mis-spoken. I'd be much more concerned if they were to imagine being under sniper fire of placing their daughter in the building during 9/11. At least the dishonest have been reduced to the stupid now.

LWW
07-22-2008, 07:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, the more non-partisan view is they both are about as smart as a jug of milk. All our recent presdients have mis-spoken. I'd be much more concerned if they were to imagine being under sniper fire of placing their daughter in the building during 9/11. At least the dishonest have been reduced to the stupid now. </div></div>
I think they both have some smarts ... but I don't think either has what it takes to be a good POTUS.

LWW

Jeff
07-22-2008, 07:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I think they both have some smarts ... but I don't think either has what it takes to be a good POTUS.

LWW </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Dictionary.com

id·i·ot
Pronunciation[id-ee-uht] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. an utterly foolish or senseless person.
2. Psychology. a person of the lowest order in a former classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25.
<span style="color: #FF0000">3. See LWW</span>

[Origin: 1250–1300; ME &lt; L idiōta &lt; Gk idités private person, layman, person lacking skill or expertise, equiv. to idiō- (lengthened var. of idio- idio-, perh. by analogy with stratiōtés professional soldier, deriv. of stratiá army) + -tés agent n. suffix]

—Synonyms 1. fool, half-wit; imbecile; dolt, dunce, numskull, <span style="color: #FF0000">Ducky, LWW.</span>

Bobbyrx
07-22-2008, 11:44 AM
Besides the 57 states, which is classic, how about the answer to the Brian Williams question in the debates about who were the U.S.'s best friends in the world.......the E.U. and Japan!?!?!

Jeff
07-22-2008, 12:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bobbyrx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Besides the 57 states, which is classic, how about the answer to the Brian Williams question in the debates about who were the U.S.'s best friends in the world.......the E.U. and Japan!?!?! </div></div>

You're kidding right

Thanks for the opening......

"I'll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., May 12, 2008

"Wait a minute. What did you just say? You're predicting $4-a-gallon gas? ... That's interesting. I hadn't heard that." --George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Feb. 28, 2008

"I don't particularly like it when people put words in my mouth, either, by the way, unless I say it." --George W. Bush, Crawford, Texas, Nov. 10, 2007

"All I can tell you is when the governor calls, I answer his phone." --George W. Bush, San Diego, Calif., Oct. 25, 2007

"More than two decades later, it is hard to imagine the Revolutionary War coming out any other way." --George W. Bush, Martinsburg, W. Va., July 4, 2007

"You helped our nation celebrate its bicentennial in 17 -- 1976." --George W. Bush, to Queen Elizabeth, Washington, D.C., May 7, 2007

"And there is distrust in Washington. I am surprised, frankly, at the amount of distrust that exists in this town. And I'm sorry it's the case, and I'll work hard to try to elevate it." --George W. Bush, interview on National Public Radio, Jan. 29, 2007

Deeman3
07-22-2008, 12:23 PM
Jeff,

Give Obama time. After all, he's just starting out. I'm sure we will collect a few over time. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Bobbyrx
07-22-2008, 12:50 PM
Bush can't string two words together however where in this post was anyone talking about him???

LWW
07-22-2008, 01:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bobbyrx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bush can't string two words together however where in this post was anyone talking about him??? </div></div>
You have to know Jeff.

Remember a show called "NAME THAT TUNE"?

Jeff has brought it back with a spin ... "BUSH THAT THREAD!"

This time it took him 2 posts to "BUSH THAT THREAD!" ... and his average is about 1.5.

LWW

DickLeonard
07-22-2008, 01:51 PM
Naz I started in 2001 with 911 and his handling of the situation and then trying to block the investigation of 911. If your on the ball there should be nothing to hide. ####

Jeff
07-22-2008, 02:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Bobbyrx]
You have to know Jeff.
LWW </div></div>

You don't know me girly-man, don't even try to act like you do.

LWW
07-22-2008, 03:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Bobbyrx]
You have to know Jeff.
LWW </div></div>

You don't know me girly-man, don't even try to act like you do.

</div></div>
I know the real you better than you do.

LWW

Jeff
07-22-2008, 03:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I know the real you better than you do.

LWW </div></div>

Not even close, maybe someday you will, I can only hope.

pooltchr
07-22-2008, 06:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bobbyrx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Besides the 57 states, which is classic, how about the answer to the Brian Williams question in the debates about who were the U.S.'s best friends in the world.......the E.U. and Japan!?!?! </div></div>

Bobby, The 57 states comment may not have been off the mark as much as it might have provided some insite into his thinking. I believe he said he would be campaigning in all 57 states. I have heard that there are 57 Muslim states (don't know that for a fact) and if that's true, maybe he knows where his real support lies!
Steve

mike60
07-22-2008, 07:00 PM
Steve, Wow dude a Black President. A terrorist President? Naw, just kidding, I kid. But he will be Black, get into that. I await the watermelon jokes and the fried chicken jokes. The feeble crap you wingbats got don't cut it bro. In the real WORLD, that is overseas and north and south, beyond the neighborhood bar where the wingbats get together and bullshit about Hillary and Obama telling the most simple minded drivel while they laugh at each others crap pretending to understand the mumbled gibberish. Outside their little bubble world of like minded bitter sour grapes victims real people are doing swell. Finally a chance to stop the headlong rush into oblivion and not fight a war for the WAR PROFITEERS. And maybe even justice for VETERANS used and discarded by an administration that
won't let the survivors honor their dead without public relations flacks watching. VietNam combat was shown on live prime time news shows. In Iraq today you are
deported for even photographing any dead troop. Welcome to actual Fascism in action. You and Bobby will still pay your taxes for the Black President's administration like good little tax payers. I will. Maybe we'll get Health care instead of money grubbing WAR PROFITEERS.

your turn.

mike666 james kopp murdering scum doing forever as some guy's bitch

Jeff
07-22-2008, 07:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pooltchr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Bobby, The 57 states comment may not have been off the mark as much as it might have provided some insite into his thinking. I believe he said he would be campaigning in all 57 states. I have heard that there are 57 Muslim states (don't know that for a fact) and if that's true, maybe he knows where his real support lies!
Steve </div></div>

Oh not the Muslim crap again.

Slips are slips. I could find a bunch on any canidate you want.

Here's just one little "Freudian Slip" out of the mouth of John McCain.

http://www.youtube.com/v/edUuhfcJPzg&#038;rel=1&#038

Bobbyrx
07-23-2008, 11:26 AM
quote=Jeff
Slips are slips. I could find a bunch on any canidate you want.

Tell that to the one who started this thread

jayalley
07-23-2008, 07:21 PM
This is really great, Jeff !!! Congratulations for discovering spell check.

Jeff
07-23-2008, 07:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jayalley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is really great, Jeff !!! Congratulations for discovering spell check. </div></div>

Maybe you better look into one

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jayalley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">................. It was Romney and Mormons, then rich <span style="color: #FF0000">Rebublican</span> Jews, and now it's "hypocritical" Christians. Vito Fosella never came into your little hovel and bothered you and your husband with his beliefs. .............</div></div>

It's "Republican"