PDA

View Full Version : Bush Appoints New deputy chief of staff ????

Jeff
07-22-2008, 10:16 AM
Bush appointed his ex body man, and Jenna's old boyfriend to a new position.

"Blake Gottesman, George Bush's new Deputy Chief of Staff. According to the New York Times Blake is responsible for overseeing day-to-day White House operations and earns a cool $172,000 a year. This represents a big step up for him because not too many months ago, this 28 year-old's chief responsibility was taking care of Barney. You know Barney. He's the cute Scottish terrier you see racing across the White House lawn whenever Bush alights from Marine Chopper"

"To be fair to Mr. Gottesman his job description involved more than tending to Barney. It also involved opening doors for President Bush (as we know this can be a tricky affair); keeping him well supplied with Sharpies for signing autographs; and to kill germs after presidential handshakes, making sure to have handy a spritz-bottle of Purell."

This kid dropped out of college to be Bush's coat holder. But as it turns out it was a pretty good career move, because all of a sudden he was accepted at Harvard in the MBA program. Pretty good for a college dropout, then upon graduation gets appointed to a $172,000 a year job.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/19/us/19memo.html

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/7/21/113757/397/717/554583

LWW
07-22-2008, 10:44 AM
I hear that he has someone mow the White House grass also.

LWW

Jeff
07-22-2008, 10:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hear that he has someone mow the White House grass also.

LWW </div></div>

Well, then don't be surprised if Bush makes him the next head of the FDA?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
07-22-2008, 10:59 AM
Jeff, a dropout appointee is no surprise. Bush doesn't surround himself with intellectuals. "You ran a horse show at Madison Square Garden? You'd be perfect for director of homeland security"
I'm more concerned about Barney, what kind of torture did they use to make the animal do that on cue...the Lipizzaner, cattle prod method?
Horses, dogs....this kid could be the next homeland security chief.

Jeff
07-22-2008, 11:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jeff, a dropout appointee is no surprise. Bush doesn't surround himself with intellectuals. "You ran a horse show at Madison Square Garden? You'd be perfect for director of homeland security"
I'm more concerned about Barney, what kind of torture did they use to make the animal do that on cue...the Lipizzaner, cattle prod method?
Horses, dogs....this kid could be the next homeland security chief. </div></div>

Yes, good ol' Brownie

"Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job"

sack316
07-22-2008, 11:15 AM
funny how life works. Watch, 20-30 years from now we'll be discussing the guy being one of the all time great western leaders or something. I'll print this thread out, and bring it to y'all at "the home" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

Deeman3
07-22-2008, 12:29 PM
Hey, don't be so hard on the kid. He's probably gonna be out of a job in about 5 months anyway. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

LWW
07-22-2008, 01:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jeff, a dropout appointee is no surprise. Bush doesn't surround himself with intellectuals. "You ran a horse show at Madison Square Garden? You'd be perfect for director of homeland security"
Horses, dogs....this kid could be the next homeland security chief. </div></div>
What he really needs to do is hire someone to run moonbat patrol.

LWW

Jeff
07-22-2008, 01:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
What he really needs to do is hire someone to run moonbat patrol.

LWW </div></div>

Hey, Ducky, I hear there's an opening on Bush's staff.

Official Presidential Wiper

Some tough decisions have to be made though, charmin or scott?

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I really think you might be able to handle that one.

wolfdancer
07-22-2008, 10:26 PM
I think you have hit rock bottom lately...your "put downs" are how shall I say...wimpy, a 6th grader could pen better stuff.
And you keep forgetting you have me on ignore, because, let's be honest here....I see through your empty bravado.....

LWW
07-23-2008, 04:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think you have hit rock bottom lately...your "put downs" are how shall I say...wimpy, a 6th grader could pen better stuff. </div></div>
I rise to the level of my competition ... and being that most leftists would lose a battle of wits with Jethro Bodine a 6th grade level is far more often than not stunningly successful.

LWW