PDA

View Full Version : B-B-B-BOOOOSH! TAKES A LEAK! LEAVES SEAT UP!

LWW
07-22-2008, 10:22 AM
About as pertinent as most of the B-B-B-BOOOOSH! threads recently.

LWW

Jeff
07-22-2008, 10:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">About as pertinent as most of the B-B-B-BOOOOSH! threads recently.

LWW </div></div>

Can you get even more stupid?

I'm betting <span style='font-size: 11pt'>YES</span>

Now don't let me down.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LWW
07-22-2008, 10:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">About as pertinent as most of the B-B-B-BOOOOSH! threads recently.

LWW </div></div>

Can you get even more stupid?

I'm betting <span style='font-size: 11pt'>YES</span>

Now don't let me down.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>
Parrot want a cracker?

LWW

Jeff
07-22-2008, 10:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Parrot want a cracker?

LWW </div></div>

I'm in a little quandary.

I don't know if you are so stupid that you don't know you're stupid, or that you're so stupid that you don't care that you're stupid? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

which is it?

wolfdancer
07-22-2008, 11:08 AM
Stupid is as stupid does.
After a guy nearly burned his house down, by placing a space heater in an alcove under his stairway , and ducting the heat upstairs...the local Fire Chief said "A man's got to be smart to do something that stupid"
Using that logic, I'm afraid I can't answer your question...
Hey, there might be a job for lww in this admin...he fits the profile....he could be in charge of putting the toilet seat back down after the Presidential whizz (he thinks he's a whiz kid anyway) they might even then appoint him chief of protocol.

LWW
07-22-2008, 01:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Parrot want a cracker?

LWW </div></div>

I don't know if you are so stupid that you don't know you're stupid, or that you're so stupid that you don't care that you're stupid? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

which is it?

. </div></div>
Good boy.

LWW

http://www.cepolina.com/freephoto/f/other.food/cracker.snack.bread.jpg

Jeff
07-22-2008, 01:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Parrot want a cracker?

LWW </div></div>

which is it?

. </div></div>
Good boy.

LWW

</div></div>

Nope, that don't answer the question Ducky

LWW
07-22-2008, 02:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Parrot want a cracker?

LWW </div></div>

which is it?

. </div></div>
Good boy.

LWW

</div></div>

Nope, that don't answer the question Ducky

</div></div>
Nobody owes you an answer.

You are an agenda driven moonbat of the first order who is rude, petty, and also a liar and a buffoon.

You have a relationship with me only to the extent that I enjoying toying with those who are too stupid to realize how stupid they actually are ... and nothing more.

There are many members here and on AZB that I disagree with but respect ... you have never earned that respect Jeffy.

Now, bounce around on your perch for me. It's funny.

LWW

Jeff
07-22-2008, 03:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
There are many members here and on AZB that I disagree with but respect ... you have never earned that respect Jeffy.

LWW </div></div>

Thank God, the last thing I want in this world is any kind of "respect" from you, in any form.

Maybe one of these days though we will meet in person and I can convey MY respects.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

LWW
07-22-2008, 07:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

LWW </div></div>

Thank God, the last thing I want in this world is any kind of "respect" from you, in any form.

Maybe one of these days though we will meet in person and I can convey MY respects.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

</div></div>
More passive aggressive tendencies showing. Tsk tsk tsk.

Now, stomp your feet and complain about my post count again.

LWW