PDA

View Full Version : UPA Tour - Scores Might be Off at AZBilliards

08-09-2002, 04:14 PM
Hi all... after speaking with my friend in Virginia, it seems that a lot of the scores reported on AZBilliards, at least for the first round of matches, are way off.

Most of the blowouts listed were not blowouts at all, apparently. Just thought I'd post this, because it sucks when your friends look at the online results and think you've been tortured!

Anyway, Mike at AZ, you know I still love your site!

- Steve Lipsky

bluewolf
08-09-2002, 04:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Steve_Lipsky:</font><hr> Hi all... after speaking with my friend in Virginia, it seems that a lot of the scores reported on AZBilliards, at least for the first round of matches, are way off.

Most of the blowouts listed were not blowouts at all, apparently. Just thought I'd post this, because it sucks when your friends look at the online results and think you've been tortured!

Anyway, Mike at AZ, you know I still love your site!

- Steve Lipsky <hr></blockquote>

bummers

bluewolf

08-09-2002, 05:00 PM
Bluewolf, just to clarify, I'm sure that the results of the matches are correct. It's just that the scores attributed to the loser were off.

- Steve

cuechick
08-09-2002, 08:08 PM
Hey Steve,
I am impressed that Nick got 6 games off of Bustamonte! I gather it is all single elimination. Do you know why that is?

08-09-2002, 08:26 PM
He actually got to 7, Cuechick. And he says it was fairly even until about 5-5, when Bustamante started a six rack assault. What can you do?

As to the single-elimination, I haven't a clue /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

- Steve

AzHousePro
08-09-2002, 09:07 PM
I think all the results are correct now. I was told late last night that some of the results were wrong.

Sorry about that guys.

Mike