PDA

View Full Version : BEWARE THE FALSE PROPHET!

LWW
07-23-2008, 08:26 AM
"The Church" = organized religion in general.
GOREMONS = the Reformed Church of Latter Day Climatologists (AKA) Goremons.) headed by the Green Pope Saint Albert of Green Acres ... Peace Prize be upon him ... and author of the Holy Goran.

<u>POINT #1</u>
- The Church has the Pope who is deemed infallible and encouraged by followers to live a lifestyle which would be considered decadent if lived by the followers.
- GOREMONS have Saint Albert of Green Acres ... Peace Prize be upon him ... who is deemed infallible and encouraged by followers to live a lifestyle which would be considered decadent if lived by the followers.

<u>POINT #2</u>
- The Church claims entitlement to a portion of your income.
- GOREMONS have Saint Albert of Green Acres ... Peace Prize be upon him ... who claims entitlement to a portion of your income.

<u>POINT #3</u>
- The Church claims to be able to forgive you of your sins via teachings and your donations.
- GOREMONS have, through the guidance of Saint Albert of Green Acres, ... Peace Prize be upon him ... claims to be able to forgive you of your sins via teachings and the purchase of carbon credits.

<u>POINT #4</u>
- The Church claims you will burn if you don't convert.
- Saint Albert of Green Acres ... Peace Prize be upon him ... claims we will all burn if you don't convert.

<u>POINT #5</u>
- The Church claims you should change how you live.
- Saint Albert of Green Acres ... Peace Prize be upon him ... claims you should change how you live.

<u>POINT 6</u>
- The Church excommunicates those members who dissent 1%.
- GOREMONS excommunicates those members who dissent 1%.

<u>POINT #7</u>
- The Church ignores all science which disagrees with their dogma.
- Saint Albert of Green Acres ... Peace Prize be upon him ... ignores all science which disagrees with his dogma.

<u>POINT #8</u>
- The Church claims they have all the answers and no further debate can be tolerated.
- Saint Albert of Green Acres ... Peace Prize be upon him ... claims to have all the answers and no further debate can be tolerated.

<u>POINT #9</u>
- The Church asks us to go on faith.
- Saint Albert of Green Acres asks us to go on faith ... in Saint Albert of Green Acres.

<u>POINT #10</u>
- The Church has forced millions to convert under threat of imprisonment or worse.
- Saint Albert of Green Acres ... Peace Prize be upon him ... wants to force millions to convert under threat of imprisonment or worse.

<u>POINT #11</u>
- The Church has the Bishop of Rome selling "PAPAL INDULGENCES", where you give them money and in exchange you gain forgiveness of your Earthly sins.
- GOREMONS have Saint Albert of Green Acres ... Peace Prize be upon him ... selling "CARBON OFFSETS", where you give him money and in exchange you gain forgiveness of your Earthly sins.

<u>POINT #12</u>
- The Church believes in the infallibility of the Pope.
- GOREMONS believes in the infallibility of Saint Albert of Green Acres... Peace Prize be upon him.

For those who fear an American theocracy ... here's the religion you need to fear.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."
Matthew 7:15</div></div>

http://www.thepeoplescube.com/images/Goran_Climatologists.jpg

LWW

wolfdancer
07-23-2008, 08:43 AM
Jesus H. Christ....I just wasted some 10 seconds of my life reading the first few lines...before I realized like Gertrude Stein once said "there's nothing there, there"
Al Gore is about as relevant in current affairs now as the 39 yr old Ted Kennedy drunk driving, that took the life of Mary Jo, is.
Grow up!!!

Jeff
07-23-2008, 09:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jesus H. Christ....I just wasted some 10 seconds of my life reading the first few lines...before I realized like Gertrude Stein once said "there's nothing there, there"
Al Gore is about as relevant in current affairs now as the 39 yr old Ted Kennedy drunk driving, that took the life of Mary Jo, is.
Grow up!!!
</div></div>

He is slowly sinking into the dark abyss of total fear that is his everyday life.

These forums are like a drug to him, his only purpose in life is his make-believe life on these forums.

He searches for things, any thing really, that will give him his fix, Of course it has to fit into his idea of what he fears, but when he starts getting the shakes, he gets desperate, and we get posts like this.

sack316
07-23-2008, 10:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Grow up!!!
</div></div>

Actally to be fair, though for the record I agree this thread is pointless, Gore was all over some news just last week. It was something like a fundraiser or speech he was attending/giving... of which he asked guests to attempt to walk, ride bikes, or take public transportation. Whereas he was seen with a fleet of 3 towncars I believe it was, which were kept running with AC on for he and his family. Eh, I can't remember the details... and not really a huge deal... I'd want it to be cool in the car too. But it was one of those practice what you preach type things and the right jumped all over it. Of course this isn't such a big deal to me, I've seen him as a hypocrite and stopped paying attention to him a long time ago.

Sack

wolfdancer
07-23-2008, 10:23 AM
You have a better take on him then I have.
I think he's annoying, but otherwise harmless...unlike say, someone here who advocates violence as a means to enforce their dogma.