PDA

View Full Version : Witches as dumb as ever!

Deeman3
07-23-2008, 02:02 PM
LEBANON, Ind. - A woman accidentally stabbed herself in the foot with a 3-foot-long sword while performing a Wiccan good luck ritual at a cemetery in central Indiana.

Katherine Gunther, 36, of Lebanon, pierced her left foot with the sword while performing the rite at Oak Hill Cemetery, police said.

Gunther said she was performing the ceremony to give thanks for a recent run of good luck. The ceremony involves the use of candles, incense and driving swords into the ground during the full moon.

Gunther said was aiming to put the sword in the ground, but hit her foot instead.

"It wasn't the first time I performed the ritual, but it was the first time I put a sword through my foot," she said.

<span style="color: #FF0000">ONe of the first things they are supposed to learn is that it dark in those cemetaries! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>

wolfdancer
07-23-2008, 02:10 PM
I don't know nuthin about no witches, so i did a little checking and....
"....Yes, sometimes a Witch will focus an energy form toward someone who needs a psychic zap. This is only done however when a person is consistently doing something very wrong within society and causing a lot of harm to others. If and when a Witch does zap someone, they do so with the full knowledge that it will eventually return to them and there will be a price to pay according to the Law of Three. There are times when we simply must make a personal sacrifice for the good of the whole and shoulder this weight."
I feel there are two people here that need a psychic zap, and I'm willing to sacrifice myself to give them one. But how do I go about it????

Deeman3
07-23-2008, 02:21 PM
But, if you are a witch, don't you have to be naked to make it "stick"?

wolfdancer
07-23-2008, 02:25 PM
LOL !!!!

sack316
07-23-2008, 02:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Gunther said she was performing the ceremony to give thanks for a recent run of good luck.

</div></div>

ha ha ha! How's that run of good luck going?

Sack