PDA

View Full Version : Pantyhose Bandit!

Deeman3
07-23-2008, 03:28 PM
<span style="color: #FF0000"> Just to be clear, both me and Wolfdancer can prove where we were over the last few weeks. Oooor, just maybe his recent absence from the CCB was all a ruse, golf, indeed! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif</span>

pooltchr
07-23-2008, 06:44 PM
Is there something missing from this post?
Steve

Deeman3
07-24-2008, 07:23 AM
Steve,

Yes, I had copied a story about a panty hose bandit but apparently the left wing conspiracy wiped out my text...or I simply screwed up. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Chopstick
07-24-2008, 07:38 AM
I confess. It was Sydney. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
07-24-2008, 12:39 PM
actually it was the Judeo-Christian moral police squad led by
Lt. Larry, that intercepted that filth.
If this is the Milford "bandit"....he's dumping pantyhose, instead of stealing them...seems to have it backasswards just like....

Deeman3
07-24-2008, 12:51 PM
I think it was the Milford clown. I am on this guy's side by the way. The only part of my prenupt that I would enforce is the "no pantyhose" clause. If a woman can't separate her underwear from her stockings, what the hell did you marry her for?

Looking almost like a fortune teller, no woman I have ever been married to could have been victimized by this guy as they never owned a pair.

wolfdancer
07-24-2008, 01:09 PM
did you notice the line that read "the pantyhose were all black and queen sized" ?
I'm thinking that they belonged to an NFL lineman....Broadway Joe began that craze.

Deeman3
07-24-2008, 01:41 PM
I was gonna say I hated them no matter how good Joe might have looked.

NFL lineman or any of the ladies I see in the grocery store in Alabama. You knowm the ones who are starving in America? I saw a shot of people getting food at a place in Tennessee on the news last night. I swear, average weight had to be 290 lbs, pantyhose and all.

I know we need to feed the poor but surely the news crews could pick a better camera shot.

wolfdancer
07-24-2008, 02:05 PM
I found this place to stop on my way back from Reno (I had to go there ofter to visit my money) an all "you can eat" buffet restaurant. They had the largest women, as a group that I have ever seen, eating there, and the husbands and kids weren't too far behind. If a carload of them had to check into a roadside scales station, they wouldn't pass the "gross" weight per axle limit.
I used to wonder how the place stayed in business....but within 6 months it was finished.
I remember that they had a surplus food giveaway in the bay area once, ....the major complaints....not enough parking places, and the news photos had shots of Mercedes, and BMWs in line.
course when I think of a Mercedes, it always reminds me of the newspaper item about a blind man crossing the street with the light, and a woman driving a Mercedes, cell phone to her ear , is making a right on red turn, and blowing her horn at him to get out of her way... (probably on her way to a Bush fundraiser ?? lol)
Speaking of visiting my money...I saw a great opportunity last nite to make a quick buck on WAMU....a steal at $4.70....so I bought 1300 additional shares near the close. It closed at $3.97 today. There goes my SS check, that Steve and Ed begrudge me.
easy come, easy go

Deeman3
07-24-2008, 02:18 PM
WAMU will go back up. It's justa bad day over the Ford losses. Eight and a half billion had to sting.

Sid_Vicious
07-25-2008, 08:11 AM
Well Chop, I do give you extra points for knowing where I'd poke my "head" in, certainly one with panty(and anything to follow.) sid

DickLeonard
07-25-2008, 08:39 AM
Deeman they say never speak ill of the dead but the "Cannonball" Eddie Kienowski will forgive me. One of his famous moves was to boost a couple of pairs of nylon stockings, sell them and he was back in action. Of course nylons were selling for $5.00 a pair in those days and every woman wore them.

How does one survive on the road when you go thru a dry spell. Unless you have a major backer, who will stake you thru thick and thin, the road can be cruel.

The " Cannonball" had more moves than a Snake. When he was in Stroke he was the funniest player I ever saw play. Most players that can't play will make you laugh with their antics but Eddie just made me glad I was wearing my Depends.####

DickLeonard
07-25-2008, 08:51 AM
Deeman I forgot to add this in downtown Albany on lower Madison Ave they have a Trust Co. Bank. A few doors up the street is a used clothing shop for a Church Charity. Bank Robbers would buy a ski mask, go down the block and Rob the Bank.

Finally the Police stop the store from selling anything that could be used to hide your Identy. A move that has cut down on robberies but has not elimanated them. As long as ski masks are made this Bank is a Target.####

Deeman3
07-25-2008, 09:14 AM
Dick,

In Cannonball's day they probably didn't have those infernal pantyhose. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif I'm a hose or stockings man, myself. Nothing sexier than a nice pair of legs with a garter and hose. Panty hose are just something to stuff something in.

Of course, as you know, a pair of hose could double for the ski mask on occasion. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I remember a movie where the robber was wearing a hose on his head. The clerk said, "Mister, do you know you have a pantie on your head?" Priceless.

sack316
07-25-2008, 10:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deeman3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Panty hose are just something to stuff something in.

</div></div>

I've looked at a lot of... umm... hmm... I've spent a lot of time online in my day. And my "research" shows that in some instances a few of these words can be switched around in this statement.

Dangit, I tried to stay away from this thread, through the advice of my attorney. Now I gotta go rent a safety deposit box.

Sack

wolfdancer
07-25-2008, 10:46 AM
Hey, a billion here and a billion there and pretty soon it adds up to real money.....too bad El Presidente isn't aware of that, but then he skipped school the day they taught economics.
He thinks M1 is a rifle.
( I never pass up a good opportunity to knock the Prez )

Chopstick
07-25-2008, 11:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
He thinks M1 is a rifle.
</div></div>

It is a rifle. I don't get it.

sack316
07-25-2008, 11:57 AM
I think it's the Crab Nebula also. And a tank, and a BMW. Maybe one of those is what he meant?

Either way, ask 100 people what M1 is and I'd bet 99 would say a rifle.

Sack

Deeman3
07-25-2008, 12:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
He thinks M1 is a rifle.
</div></div>

It is a rifle. I don't get it. </div></div>

<span style="color: #FF0000">He means the money supply, which all you single guys keep tied up. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </span>

sack316
07-25-2008, 12:11 PM
"M1 is a measure of total money supply. The M1 money supply includes only checkable demand deposits"

hmmm, I learned something today. I learned that, plus I learned maybe I need to change my major to something other than business I guess /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sack

wolfdancer
07-25-2008, 12:28 PM
I thought it was the British counterpart to the CIA...

Deeman3
07-25-2008, 12:38 PM
MI 6, I think....