PDA

View Full Version : American Muslim on McCain

Jeff
07-24-2008, 07:23 PM
An American Muslim telling it like it is. Great video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG5Pn4Vkw54

LWW
07-25-2008, 02:44 AM
A more realistic review of the situation we face ...

... that the apologists and dhimmis don't want you to see. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjFh4wR2QcM)

LWW

Jeff
07-25-2008, 06:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A more realistic review of the situation we face ...

LWW </div></div>

As I have said before, but it is even more clear now. You are more evil than anyone I have ever seen or heard.

You are sick inside, and that's not just me playing forum games, I really mean it. You are sick.

You are a rotting useless piece of flesh that needs to be flushed down the sewer.

It is a fact that you would like to see an entire section of humans wiped off the face of the earth.

You are the same as the terrorists, you are a copy of Hitler.

Rotting useless piece of flesh

LWW
07-25-2008, 07:02 AM
Still debating strawmen I see.

Of course every one of you accusations is a lie ... but it helps your get a hard on I guess.

Here's a couple challenges Jeffrey ...

1 - Find a quote on either forum showing where I have ever suggested any of this.

2 - Be a man for once and admit it was a lie you told to make yourself sound like something important with a clue.

3 - Failing those, which I suspect you will fail at both, explain exactly what parts of the video I posted you dispute?

LWW

Jeff
07-25-2008, 07:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still debating strawmen I see. </div></div>

I have no further use for you. You are a waste of human flesh.

So you continue playing the big man behind your little keyboard. It's been a while since I've felt the anger. Thought I had pretty much left that part of my life behind.

LWW
07-25-2008, 08:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's been a while since I've felt the anger. Thought I had pretty much left that part of my life behind.</div></div>

http://www.funnyville.com/funny-pictures/scared.jpg

LWW

LWW
07-25-2008, 08:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you continue playing the big man behind your little keyboard. </div></div>
http://bp2.blogger.com/_wv7gIAE7hWc/SAfiePV1-QI/AAAAAAAAA7Y/DB-wnSW5cSI/s1600-h/Hitler_laughing.jpg

Oh please stop ... I'm about to crack a rib ... you post that when it is exactly what you are doing ... oh man, that's FUN-NEEEE ...

LWW

hondo
07-25-2008, 03:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A more realistic review of the situation we face ...

LWW </div></div>

As I have said before, but it is even more clear now. You are more evil than anyone I have ever seen or heard.

You are sick inside, and that's not just me playing forum games, I really mean it. You are sick.

You are a rotting useless piece of flesh that needs to be flushed down the sewer.

It is a fact that you would like to see an entire section of humans wiped off the face of the earth.

You are the same as the terrorists, you are a copy of Hitler.

Rotting useless piece of flesh </div></div>

Why don't you tell us how you really feel?

hondo
07-25-2008, 03:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still debating strawmen I see. </div></div>

So you continue playing the big man behind your little keyboard. It's been a while since I've felt the anger. Thought I had pretty much left that part of my life behind.

</div></div>

When you tell him that, it makes him feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
He wins.

LWW
07-25-2008, 03:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still debating strawmen I see. </div></div>

</div></div>

He wins. </div></div>
And this is from the guy who thinks people should be banned for implying that supporters of the Kleagle just might have a racist streak.

I always thought you were a phony.

Thank you sir.

LWW

hondo
07-25-2008, 08:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still debating strawmen I see. </div></div>

</div></div>

He wins. </div></div>
And this is from the guy who thinks people should be banned for implying that supporters of the Kleagle just might have a racist streak.

Thank you sir.

LWW </div></div>

If you can't drink, don't.
My point to him was that when he loses his temper, it makes you feel like you got to him.
Obviously, my comments were over your head.
I'll try to dumb it down the next time so you can understand.
I'm sorry. I tend to over-rate your intellect at times.

hondo
07-25-2008, 08:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still debating strawmen I see. </div></div>

</div></div>

He wins. </div></div>

Thank you sir.

LWW </div></div>

So now you're going to start the racist attacks on here, huh?
I think you'll find that the folks on here are not like your asshole buddies Punter and ugotcha.
These are decent folks who know I'm no racist.

But I'm not going to let it bother me.
You really come across as a sad, lonely, pathetic individual,
and I feel truly sorry for you.

LWW
07-26-2008, 03:23 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jeff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still debating strawmen I see. </div></div>

</div></div>

He wins. </div></div>

Thank you sir.

LWW </div></div>

So now you're going to start the racist attacks on here, huh?
I think you'll find that the folks on here are not like your asshole buddies Punter and ugotcha.
These are decent folks who know I'm no racist.

But I'm not going to let it bother me.
You really come across as a sad, lonely, pathetic individual,
and I feel truly sorry for you. </div></div>
I didn't. Your Buddy Jeff did. You already knew that, but since he pushes the same agenda as you do then your supposed distaste for such tactics ... which greatly exceed everything which had you upset by a wide margin ... vanishes like a mirage in the desert.

And, BTW, all Jeff did was show what he has been trying to keep hidden ... just as you did.

LWW

hondo
07-26-2008, 06:59 AM
Well, it's nice to see you sobered up from last night.
At least you're coherent now.