PDA

View Full Version : OK, this is kinda sad...

sack316
07-25-2008, 12:23 PM
sent to me on myspace from a friend. Maxwell is the AFB I was born on... so hits a little close to home. Below is just written as it was sent to me:

"Ok ya'll. So we had this thing out on Maxwell today at the BX for 113 years of service from AAFES. (For those of you who have no affiliation with the military, AAFES is the company that runs the BX/PX NEX's around the world) Anyway, so one of the vendors ordered some of the little paper yo-yo things that the kids play with where there’s a bunch of paper rolled up on a plastic stick that were printed with the American Flag. This would have been great to give out today, until we looked at them. I've attached a picture of the flag below.

AND WE WONDER WHY OUR ECONOMY IS THE WAY IT IS!!!!!!! WE CAN'T EVEN PRINT OUR OWN FLAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd16/codykay21/flag1.jpg

Sack---laughed and cried at the same time

Wally_in_Cincy
07-25-2008, 02:46 PM
Sick isn't it?

Fortunately it is still possible to buy flags made in the US, if you look for them. Can't say the same for tv's.

MAC
07-25-2008, 02:54 PM
Absolutely unacceptable I am still trying to pick my jaw up off the floor.

mike60
07-27-2008, 02:01 PM
Wally, I saw a tv that said "made in USA' on the box. But on the set it said, "assembled in Mexico".

miguel60