PDA

View Full Version : Selling my billiard table to billiard players

BilliardFan590
07-25-2008, 01:40 PM
I'm looking to sell a 6' x 12' snooker table valued at $6000 for about $2500 or lower to a billiard enthusiast for a very fair price. I've tried to sell it to some billiard table dealers but they give me such an unbelievably low price that it's not worth it. I would hate to see the table being re-sold to one of these enthusiasts for double the price by the dealers. This brings me to my question:

How do I connect with billiard enthusiasts who are actually looking to purchase tables so I can pass the deal on to them instead of having to sell to the dealers?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

MAC
07-25-2008, 02:36 PM
I would try craiglist not exactly a billiards website. However I have had great luck selling everything from car parts and motorcycles to golf clubs and also see a few pool tables on the site while doing so. Also maybe try AZ billiards website.

TommyG
07-26-2008, 04:40 PM
hey man, thanks a bunch for the reply...(i'm using my other account that's why the name is different)

Would you happen to know the average price range that someone would pay for a used 6' x 12' snooker table in excellent condition?

Photos of it are posted here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/8684575@N06/sets/72157606388019449