PDA

View Full Version : For lww

wolfdancer
07-28-2008, 02:19 AM
Please use this at night...and hope it releases your inner anger and fears...
Silva Meditation (http://s3.amazonaws.com/silvaultramind/silva-evening-meditation.mp3)

hondo
07-28-2008, 05:53 AM
Used to be called Sylva Mind Control.
I attended a session in the mid-70s.

Chopstick
07-28-2008, 07:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Used to be called Sylva Mind Control.
I attended a session in the mid-70s. </div></div>

So, that's what happened to you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

wolfdancer
07-28-2008, 10:44 AM
I bought Jose's book, but didn't go to a session.
I did attend an "EST" session, with Werner Erhard. It was interesting, but not convincing enough to sign up

Deeman3
07-28-2008, 12:26 PM
Alright, as longas we are talking new age foolishness to separate you and your money, did anyone see Criss Angel Mindfriek last night?

How did he walk on Lake Mead? and don't try any Jesus jokes! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

wolfdancer
07-28-2008, 12:40 PM
I can't believe the stuff that he comes up with...but missed the show last nite. He's got to be the best illusionist, but on a "magic exposed" site a while back...there is usually a simple explanation....like when David Copperfield made a 747 "disappear"....

Deeman3
07-28-2008, 01:04 PM
Yes,

Of course, the rules of physics can't be overcome even by a guy in such fancy outfits. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I know, for instance, that on his big tricks, he goes to isolated places or at least where he can control the 12-20 "witnesses" and people say he pays well for them. Even with that, you gotta give him props for some pretty nasty tricks. Even if he is walking on plastic and the few near him are plants, it's pretty hard to see how he does it. I have heard the ultimate on a blog, "He's real, he really does all this stuff. Except for the ones they caught him on!" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

I like figuring out magician's tricks but the modern editing makes it harder to tell what is a "trick" and what is trick photography.

hondo
07-28-2008, 08:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chopstick</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Used to be called Sylva Mind Control.
I attended a session in the mid-70s. </div></div>

So, that's what happened to you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Since you asked.
They told us to imagine we were on a sandy beach, to visualize something, and they would guess what we were visualizing.

I was seeing a hot blond in a bikini.

Nobody guessed and they seemed pissed when I told them.
I wasn't invited back.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif