PDA

View Full Version : Church isn't even safe anymore

wolfdancer
07-28-2008, 11:26 AM
especially if'n you be a liberal:
church shooting (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080728/ap_on_re_us/church_shooting)
I'm glad that they caught the guy....because in that area I had my own idea of who the shooter might be.

Deeman3
07-28-2008, 12:18 PM
If you thought of me, and I don't think you did....I would be the last to shoot up anything that does not shoot back. I have always wondered what could possibly be going on in these idiot's minds? Wanna shoot it up, go to South Central, give the homeboys a few minutes notice to meet somewhere other than an innocent neighborhood and go for it.

How lame to shoot at someone you don't even know, with kids around. And what about this "let the cops kill me!" How brave? If you wanna check out, give your life by yourself or better yet, catch a camel to Afghanistan and at least go trying to get a real bad guy. Just fer the record, I like the liberal churches, probably the only ones I would bother attending. I believe in God and Jesus Christ, anything beyond that is pretty much complexities that are more political than necessary IMO.

In a sad way, it would at least make some strange sense if a radical Muslim or Jew did this but why even an atheist would kill these folks is beyond my narrow little mind. In the same boat as the ones cutting off heads and bombing abortion clinics.

wolfdancer
07-28-2008, 12:49 PM
I think you have summed up my thoughts about shooting up a church, school, mall,etc, or just your everyday heroic sniper killing...nicely.
It's the fanatics that become self appointed judges,and believe they are doing "God's work", despite what is written in the Bible prohibiting that.